GEORGIA AND ARIZONA ON THE BRINK

Holy fuck guys.

No we're not
Fucking my radio stations prefer trump and they have a stoner as a dj
T. Tempe

Admit it trumpfags it's over. #I'mWithHer

saged

Nate (((Silver))) is a moron. He hasn't been even remotely close in any of his polls.

>51% pro Trump
>next day 17%
>next day 34%
>next day 8%
Anyone taking these seriously needs to get their head checked. Stop posting them daily, they make no sense.

Sage and hidden since most likely shill / bait thread

>hahaha t-trumpfags btfo
>just vote for her b-be on the winning side!
>-it's not like she needs your vote though, she's going to win without it too!
>vote for h-her!

You can feel the despair in the air.

>trusting polls after brexit
>remain had 20 point lead
> leave won

Nate is a retard he doesn't adjust this map for state polling he looks at the national "mood" and maps that to historically likely states.

hahaha yeah right, stay mad Trumpkin. I'm soooo mad that Clinton has a double digit lead in the polls right now, you got me, rofl. So much despair, Hillary btfo, amirite lmao

>polls

What the fuck happened? Did your dude said something really blunt on debates again?

CNN threw away 18-34 year olds for its polls
Reuters threw away all undecided voters.

It's called poll rigging.

This is disturbing, not because polls have any effect on the election outcome, but because they are using this to set the narrative in order to get away with rigging the general vote.

I've been all over the country and haven't seen one Hillary sign or bumper sticker. Guess it's just all the city trash voting for her.

O i am laffin. This state will stay red

t. North phoenix

TFW Arizona will turn blue in your life time.

FEELS FUCKING AWESOME

polls do have an effect on the outcome i think

>The national polls are all wrong because the DJ I listen to likes Trump
this is how stupid you are.

Polls only count if Trump is winning, duhh.

statistics is the most wishy washy subjective bullshit "math" ever. There is so much room for bias and error, that paying attention to polls isn't worth your time.

Unless trump is up. Then we looooove the polls. Idiot.

This.

West Valley reporting in.

Polls are not done to gauge public opinion, but instead to sway it. How else can a Hillary win by a rigged election be explained or believed?

No, in fact they're still rigged when Trump is up. Don't you know how this works yet? The polls are rigged. Period.

Because there is a true outsider in the race and the establishment is shitting their pants. They will pull out all the stops including voter fraud and assassination if they have to.

Holy fuck, it's a media agenda pusher on a site that is completely against that ideology. Go suck Jew dick somewhere else faggot.

he doesnt conduct the polls. you hamburgers are crazy stupid lmao

> burying your head in the sand

>Florida going blue
HAHAHA fuck you till your last dying breath

Georgiafag here, I'll do my part to keep Shillary out of office.

Same here, I doubt this state will go blue

Are you retarded?

>the president is elected with sporadic media-driven opinion polls with no accountability

2008 for you too

It's over.
I'm sorry but it's over.

the mountinjoo with dubs knows