Cap's anniversary game designs

What the fuck is that Future Fight design
It looks like the protagonist of the latest hack n slash for PS4.

>Marvel Future Fight (Mobile Game): Sharon Rogers - In an alternate universe where Captain America was never frozen in ice at the end of World War II, Steve Rogers and Allied resistance fighter Agent Peggy Carter helped win the great conflict and celebrated V-Day with a private marriage ceremony. Their daughter, Sharon Rogers, has taken on her father’s mantle. Highly trained in martial arts and espionage, and equipped with a blaster lance and energy absorbing shield, Sharon battles evil and tyrants around the world as Captain America.

>Marvel Contest of Champions (Mobile Game): Civil Warrior – On an alternate Earth ravaged by the Civil War between Captain America’s and Iron Man’s forces, Steve survived, but Tony didn’t. Riddled with guilt for the battle’s destruction and the death of his former ally at his own hands, he assumed the mantle of the Civil Warrior. Adding Tony’s ARC technology to his Captain America gear, he vowed to use his friend’s legacy to stop this senseless conflict from ever happening again.

>Marvel Avengers Academy (Mobile Game): World War II Captain America -Captain America dons his classic uniform to take Avengers Academy's training and adventures to the next level.

>Marvel Avengers Alliance 2 (Mobile Game): Captain America 1901 - Jeremiah Rogers, known as Captain America 1901, is America's first defender of freedom from an alternate timeline who rode with Teddy Roosevelt's Rough Riders during the Spanish-American War. Armed with his iconic, extending shield, and Iso-8 powered armor he has become a symbol of American freedom, capable of safeguarding those who fight by his side.

bump

>Marvel Puzzle Quest (Mobile Game): Peggy Carter - In a world where Steve Rogers was assassinated before he could become Captain America, Peggy Carter joined the Super Soldier Program in his place. A former field agent, Peggy combined the powers of the Super Soldier serum with her top-notch combat training, defending the ideals of freedom and equality as that world’s Captain America.

None of these are that good.

WWII is a good design in a crappy style, and Peggy Carter is an absolutely great early-era Cap costume design, who cares if it has tits? Your taste is questionable at best.

Can't find a separate pic for the last one, but here's the description:

>Marvel: Avengers Alliance (Facebook): American Knight - The Second Dark Age arose from the fires of the Atomic Age and the aftermath of the Second World War. What once was the danger of “mutual assured destruction” became the unraveling of the Second Industrial Revolution. Into this dark and desolate time came a ray of hope with American Knight. Armed with only his shield and sword, and the full plate mail which he adorned, American Knight set out to encourage and rally the people to work together and push back against the darkness to bring about a new age of hope and hearth fire for all people.

Nah, they're all over designed shit except for the Medieval and WWII one. The WWII one is just drawn in a shitty style.

So is this going to be a new character, or a uni for Sharon?

Seriously, this looks nothing like Captain America. Why couldn't they just put her in a Cap costume and call it a day? It doesn't even make sense for the time period she's supposedly from.

Oh yay, Steampunk Cap. Shoot me now please.

So does the shield fire a unibeam?

>Captain Americarter
Unf

Looks like the love child of Cap and Valkyrie.

This Cap looks like a total fuckboi

Because the gooks love pretty girls and incest.

BURN THE FUCK IN HELL SIMPLCITYFAG!

Well he is a teenager.

Oh hi, cheesecakefag, haven't seen you in a while.

I respect them SO fucking much for giving Peggy Atwell's chest and not going the Anka route like Danvers has been cursed with (worthless shit bag mother fucker)

What does liking detailed designs have to do with Cheesecake?
None of these designs are sexy.

To be fair, Anka is gay, of course he's going to twink Carol up.

Please, cheesecakefag, you're way too obvious. Go fap to Jason Fabok art or whatever it is you do in your spare time.

that's the point

Fabok doesn't do cheesecake dumbass.
You are paranoid and delusional as fuck.

Oh, sorry, I forgot you jerked it to Frank Cho. My bad.

>Captain Tittymonster

All are shit except knight cap

Still haven't connected your points in anyway. Countless people on Sup Forums yell at others to go to hell.

So to celebrate Cap, we get a bunch of What If? bullshit?

Not like you do, no. You get hilariously mad at people.

So why didn't they use any of the other Caps or Cap offshoots like Isiah Bradley or Patriot or are they already in these games?

Is that the femCap from SpiderGwen's universe?

I would rather have capwolf or that shitty 90's armor instead of some of these.

Man, Avengers Academy really got the shaft compared to the others.

Read the fucking description

Well considering how intolerantly shitty a human being you are I would imagine a fuck ton of people tend to get pissed off at you.

Probably a uni for Sharon. It better fucking be a uni for Sharon after they fucked her over on the Civil War front.

At least as far as Future Fight is concerned, Cap already has more uniforms than any other character in the game, so him getting yet another one would just be lame. Especially since they already confirmed that the Captain HYDRA uni is on the way too, which may or may not come out alongside the Sharon Rogers one.

They thought letting the game devs create their own OC Caps would be fun.

Cap Peggy gets me so hard. Love her.

jesus that's so anime.

Well, it is from a game designed by Koreans.

the regular Avenger's Alliance one, the one that's literally a knight, looks pretty great.

Hands down the best of the six. Sad that Future Fight is getting such a horrible design. Good though in that I get to save muh crystals.

It's just Black Knight after spray painting his armor for the fourth of July.

Dude, there's already a Black Knight in that game.

It literally doesn't look like Black Knight at all.

Come the fuck on. Where's the Avengers Alliance 1 one. I want to know what the fuck is that

Here, It's almost literally a "What if the WW2 brought us to the dark ages?"

See:
It's the knight. The only one that we don't know the design for yet is Marvel Heroes'.

Because she was designed by koreans and the wanted her to look that way.

>American Knight
>Not Yeoman America

Gotta admit, I'm a touch disappointed.

>Not called Lady Libertits

>PegCap
Acceptable, the tie is a weird touch but I'm fine with it.
>SteamCap
Interesting, not sure I like the shield though.
>WeebCap
Acceptable for fapping, but doesn't seem like battle gear.
>IronCap
Fuck off Starkfags
>KnightCap
I really like this, I want to see Cap have a stint using the Ebony Blade along with the shield now.
>TeenCap
Meh, it's okay. WW2 suit is good of course, but not so much the babyface.

This actually sounds kind of cool. Sounds like he's going to be his own character, not costume. I hope this means Avengers Alliance is going to create more characters from alternate timelines and worlds.

Damn, she looks... not Captain America at all.

Seriously, why does and make more sense (costume wise) than her?

Because she was designed by Koreans, whereas the rest are american devs.