Now that the dust has settled; who was in the wrong here?

now that the dust has settled; who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rg_XI9Tjc6w
youtube.com/watch?v=YaultpenA5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=KBobN-r4tag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the chihuahua

What is the name of that stance? I want to do it when I work as a school janitor.

Canine Combat Stance, notice his body is positioned for maximum efficiency in fighting dogs. Leg's positioned for fast knee and powerful strikes to the dog's head, arms ready to grapple or throat punch. Low center of gravity, level with the dog to fight at his height, while maintaining some elevation to show dominance.

This man knows what he's doing.

Turns out it was a plot by the family cat to put them against each other.

The greatest gladiator match in the history of the world: Master versus Doggo; day versus night; Son of Man versus Dog of Kennel!

The fight stopped when they both realized their mother were both named María.

The cat was shaved as punishment and put in a cage.

>wtf I love Ceazar now
Which martial arts discipline teach you how to fight animals?

Doggo Fu

youtube.com/watch?v=Rg_XI9Tjc6w

>The fight stopped when they both realized their mother were both named María.

cesar for not kicking the dog hard enough

The thump to the neck was a cool move. Doggo got wrecked after that, looking on the ground and shitting pants.

Nobody
Animals can't be wrong
And the Kaiser is always right

The problem is that dogs can be like people (living in close proximity to humans can make them act more like *us*) and he could snap at any non-Cesar human or other animals out of misplaced revenge/shame of having been put in his place one of these days.

The camera man

Didn't he take doggo to his place?
Just cause of such things

i love watching the food aggressive mutt get btfo by the claw

Based Cesar is making himself a doggo army.

meh, he's just poking him in the one place the dog wouldn't feel any pain (the flabby part of the neck)

he's not btfo of him at all, it's the equivalent of a growl for a human

>That snarl as she's trying to chew her food

t. holly

Fuck Cesar

why didnt he beat the shit out of that bitch when she fucking latched onto his hand wtf

You are saying the doggo remembers and might hold that for later revenge.
Is this why pitbulls destroy people?

wtf, dogs are subhuman!

Kek

Cesar prefers gas lighting to physical violence when it comes to breaking down someone's spirit.

are you an expert in the field?

Because he knows what he's doing. She wasn't really 'bitting' him. There's different levels of bites for dogs. This was a warning bite.

I've seen a crazy dog really bite someone. The holes were pretty small, but all the skin of the forearm was loose as fuck. They tried to save it, but it just wasn't possible and they had to take all that skin off (from wrist to elbow) and transplant some new skin.

t. cat owner

hahhah

>"The Dog Whisperer"
>punches the dog in the face

kek, you can't make this shit.

How would you feel if I told you that Cesar crushed his windpipe?

Are you sure that "crazy dog" wasn't a brown recluse?

No, but when I was a kid I was part of the training of our german sheppard (my dad went to a professional). Choke collars and pokes (if you don't use all your strength like a retard) in the neck don't hurt them, it's just a warning/surprise tactic.

It's the same place in the neck that the mothers use to cary them. It's loose and well protected with fur and fat.

Nice. But no, it was the shaking around that loosened the skin. They did try to save it, but it never reattached properly and became like leather and infected. Maybe that guy didn't have a good doctor, idk. It was at our summer home outside the city (no hospital near) and that neighbour had to go to the big city's hospital for the skin graft later.

Very good post

Wait... that dog was a musical genius?

Childhood is sympathizing with Holly.
Adulthood is realizing Cesar makes more sense.

i will never side with a mexican

Ceasar Millan: “If I take your food, will you bite?”
Holly: “I would be extremely angery…”
Ceasar Millan: “It's a big bowl.”
Holly: “… fuck you.”

HOLLY: No! This can't be happening. I'm in charge!

Holly did nothing wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=YaultpenA5Y

Ceasar's a jerk.

youtube.com/watch?v=KBobN-r4tag

Dogs are extremely sensitive in the neck area to even little nudges, it's why prong collars are effective. They simulate dogs nature and how they nip at each other in the neck
t. Dog trainer

This map is confusing

Sensitive, but not painful (as in real pain). There's a subtle difference. It's more of a sting than a pain.

>being mauled by dog
>HOW DARE YOU HURT THAT DOG
>HE DIN DO NUFFIN

He punched the dog when it was eating

The kick was justified but he was still provoking an obviously angry dog

It's why I chose the word sensitive and not painful. The reasons prongs have such a bad reputation is because people use them back and dull out the sensation the dog gets from light tugs

The chink

kill all dogs

Baneposting is eternal.

TINY
MEXICAN

>liking doggos
>have, HAVE to go for a walk twice a day before and after work
>dog shits huge turds
>you gotta semi touch those hot turds with a baggie and carry it to the trash
>doggo only licks their balls
>always smells like wet rug
>always on hyper mode
Why the fuck do you do that to yourselves?

so was he really being non-aggressive and merely dominating the shit out of her?

Cats are worst. It's like living with a psychopath that could turn on you any time.
>leave dead mouse near your bed as a warning/gift
>smother your kids when they sleep
>get out and get into weird shit and comes back with blod (not HIS blood) on his fur
>rubs against you not out of affection, but to mark you as 'his' for when he's not around. He does the same to innanimate objects. That's what you are to him
>fuck with you and tries to kill you by walking on your keyboard/making you jump when you shave/getting in your legs when you just come out of the bath/etc.
>if you don,t give him food/attention fast enough, he'll shit/piss in your shoes or bed

is that a sperm bath ?

You're weird. It's obviously a bath of Buckley's Mixture.

Notice how the dog is afraid to look him in the eyes.

What stance is this called?

fasetobenis

Power snozenge.

Wow this place has really gone down hill... sad.

upvoted :')

>picking up dog shit
good cuck

t. Parisian

Do you also let it fuck your wife

Sup Cesar

epic post, gentlesir

Dogs that are aggressive about defending their food are considered dangerous and are put to sleep and not offered for adoption in pounds if they show this behavior.

I'm guessing the main reason is that it can wreck some small child or a deaf/retarded person that is just walking around the dog while it's eating.

>Texas blue
>New Mexico red despite Ceasar literally being /their guy/
>California fucking red

why?

this is my first time reading a post on Sup Forums and i already like this subreddit. thank you.

People seem to forget or just not know that the owner is a fucking Chink

A dog that attacks people while it's eating is literally how kids keep getting killed by dogs.

is she holly's mom? what a beauty

did they script this??

>tries to kill you by walking on your keyboard
Well that's a pretty retarded way to try to kill someone. If I was a cat, I'd claw and bite or something. Then again, I'm of superior intelligence compared to most cats.

Where do I learn this stance?
Is there a Dog Whispering dojo I must attend?

The owner of the dog was in the wrong for letting his dog be the alpha of the house. I mean yoh must really be a beta bitch to let a dog rule your house

dogcucks need to be put down

I fucking hate dogs. It's like having a 5 year old with downs syndrome, for 15 years. Stinky, hair everywhere, annoying. I mean, have you ever wondered why you've never heard "There are no bad cats, only bad owners." or bad hamsters, or bunnies, or birds, or whatever. Only dogs.

Disgusting creatures. People who "love" them have some serious issues.