Red Pilled Me Anyway

I watch a lot of conspiracy videos and 99% are just a total waste of time but this one stayed with me for a few days so I watched it again. Does this all suddenly make massive sense? Or am I just massively late to this party?

If you haven't seen the video please give up 30 mins of your time. Like genuinely watch if with full concentration. I'm more convinced than ever.

youtu.be/Wap7YX1OeUs

Please discuss.

Pic not related.

Anyone?

a ruskie offed him cia paid him they wanted a war but ruskie offed himself after 2 stop ww3 oh and jews

What is the video? Can't watch just yet.

How could there ever have been doubt?

Watching now.

I feel I'm a bit late on the scene with conspiracies, always thought I was too cool/clever for them when I was younger, but since I've actually learned engineering I'm sold on 9/11. Recently convinced of JFK.

Been worried longer than that about globalism broadly speaking. These theories make a lot of things make sense regarding the spread of globalism.

Does anyone else feel like they're suddenly waking up? How long do we have until the endgame starts?

You want to wake up? Learn about the child sex rings and MKULTRA. Learn about how our culture has been hijacked as a manipulative device to steer "rebellious youth" into the palms of our rulers.

Basically just read Dave McGowan's Programmed to Kill, and Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon.

Watch Conspiracy of Silence on youtube, and learn about Marc Dutreaux, the Finders, etc.

>Watching now
Stick with it. I almost gave up 5 mins in but it's worth it.

>Does anyone else feel like they're suddenly waking up?
I've felt like that sine 9/11 desu. Knew there was something wrong it as soon as I saw it.

>How long do we have until the endgame starts?
That's what I'm worried about atm. Shits getting real. People waking up and not accepting all the lies. It can only end badly.

Thanks user. I got excited as fuck the other summer when the westminster links to pedo stuff hit the news, basically forgotten now. I hear about the child sex rings relating to Clinton on here too now and then. The whole idea is sickening and I want to know more, is that what these youtube docs are about?

Also out of interest, how many here were originally redpilled on Adam Curtis? Saw 'The Trap' and 'The Century of the Self' a couple of years ago and reading about the topics in 'Bitter Lake' brought me here. If you've not seen them there are more, and they're well worth a look. The outlook very much compliments the sentiment on this board, especially when you realise a degree of nationalism could lead us out of the trap.

Hey man different strokes for different folks. There's a wide variety of stuff out there if you know where to look that you can (90%+) chance draw a connection that is damning enough to wake you up.

In My Case my road started by adopting Paganism (Wicca) in 2002. I found out it wasnt as scary as people thought it was.

But the major thing it did was open me up to Spirituality, and most certainly Paranormal. I had enough experiences after that, I wasnt going back to being normal again.

Now when it comes to all the conspiracy type of stuff I was lagging a little bit for waking up to that. Make it about 6 years later or so.

Basically found out the Satanism crap that people kept saying about the financial elite people is - T r u e - and that spiralled quickly into discovering the ET connection.

And from there the Political corruption.

See... when you have Psychic Ability like me you're able to pick up on things, subtle hints. Getting absolute Yes and No responses about whether things are true or not.

(this is called Claircognizance but is also referred to generally as Intuition)

Then nobody can hide it under the rug, because then you draw the connections really quickly.

Eventually you dont even need to see evidence, you just "know" right away - literally as soon as you hear or see it you instantly get a feeling deep down that responds as Feedback about the subject.

(the demand for evidence is a major weakness anyway, most of it is disposed of because they cover their tracks well, either that or its rendered classified so that you cant get access to it).

>shit is getting real

Thats one of the major reasons why shit will be hitting the fan soon enough.

Those elites have been working on their plan for generations. With massive accumulated wealth that took government rigging and literally generations to (steal from us).

Now that we're waking up to them... the man behind the curtain... even if we aren't 100% there yet...

They have to make a Hail Mary pass to try to get ahead of the curve.

They're gonna go for broke and you gotta know they're absolutely Crazy at this point not just insane like they was before. They're throwing each other under the bus at this point.

Now is when we need an "act of god" to deliver the final blow.

Its gonna get nasty either way. Maybe with divine help the Dice will Roll High rather than Roll Low... with how this will turn out.

Lots of people killing themselves out of shock and awe of learning the truth - is just to be accepted at this point. Extra damage on top of that or people who manage to stay in power is what we need to avoid.

>9/11 desu
When I saw WTC 7 fall in the afternoon that day I - a l m o s t - woke up.

Ive seen tons of building demolitions before on tv and while #7 didnt have a bunch of tiny explosions blowing the glass out, the motion of the building coming down was unmistakably a building demolition.

But thats the thing, why would a building get imploded then nobody really talk about it? It led to too many questions I didnt have the means to look into at the time.

So when you want to wake somebody up, you got to draw the connections for them until they can pick up the slack themselves. Otherwise alot of this stuff just doesnt make sense. When you show them enough real stuff though it becomes too much of a coincidence to let it go.

Also a worldwide conspiracy of wealthy people? Entirely plausible because they can hire the smartest most convincing people, and because of the private nature of our society they can do whatever they want behind closed doors.

In fact its a Likelihood that a global conspiracy would develop (this is called a Cabal when it reaches that level of being institutional). Because as long as they could work towards a common goal of enriching the pot for themselves, despite being out for their own best interests, it works in their shared favor to do so.

The titanic sinking was on purpose.
>minimum amount of life boats
>easily avoidable ice (((berg)))
>company who owns it is owned by JP Morgan, mega banker
>large amount of people on board where against the federal reserve and the idea of a private national bank
>one year after titanic sinking and opponents dying, federal reserve is set up.
I'm 100% sure this happened on purpose

As a further sidenote wealthy Business interests can conduct hits and exert thuggery the exact same way that the Mafia does.

They have alot of money and they can pay for Assassins to

Hitmen dont advertize publicly but they are out there and there are people who know of entire lists of them who can be called on to get the job done.

They could be paid as a "Private Consultant" or something else that seems perfectly benign. Payments could be issued for what seems like perfectly reasonable business expenses, or not even on the record at all (money thats simply missing, since it will never be audited).

Hitmen can be average citizens but they can also be somebody who's got experience, a false identity, or actually holds some job in authority.

For example a former Navy Seal, or a Police Detective, or an FBI Agent. Even the Mafia themselves can be contracted to do a hit.

What gets worse is that in addition to the Titanic being a giant setup, it was also a Satanic ritual sacrifice too.

Being a psychic sensitive lets you see the "energy" involved with something, you see the extra information associated with it.

Titanic, and the sinking of the Kursk submarine, as well as the 9/11 Towers each have an extra energy signature that is "sticky" to them that has an ultra dark demonic energy attached.

Like a calling card saying "kilroy was here".

Remember these people do rituals they dont just wear a business suit and handle money and secrets.

They serve a master, and the provide food for that master in exchange for help.

What kind of help?
* Rolling the dice in their favor
* Transmitting a mind numbing sense of "just go with the narrative" or that whole idea of "nothing to see here".

I say FBI agent and false identity because of this example but its just one example.

You lost me at Psychic ability, you crazy bastard

I'm at work so I can't watch. But what is the agenda of these globalists? Is it to make the whole world a shithole?

Think that's the whole point.

>sound crazy and dismiss evidence

I started this thread to show a mate how Sup Forums is infested with shills atm. Many techniques used in this thread. Thanks for proving my point.

Still a video well worth watching though.

(((They))) hire people and train operatives to use psychic ability too. The CIA has a subdivision of them.

There's a reason you think its crazy junk. Do you really think they want the public believing in things like that which could give average people an edge? ...And peel away the curtain they've built up.

Fuck, even Nixon had a renowned psychic with a crystal ball (and it was made out of an actual crystal not glass).

>Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we.
>They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people,
>and neither do we.

I hope you're not serious. Wiccans were never scary lulz, it's just a something angsty/edgy/socially challenged people get into for a false sense of power/confidence/control when they feel the world has knocked them around unfairly.

If you believe that your gut feeling (intuition) can determine what is completely true or false, you're delusional with a self-serving imagination.

You're not psychic or a witch/warlock/wizard/whatever. You're just desperate to be special because 'fitting in' is beyond your skill set.