Everything's good so far Mr. user. One last thing...

>Everything's good so far Mr. user. One last thing, we did some research and you seem to visit a website called "Politically Incorrect" which is full of strange pictures about nazis and sad frogs. Care to explain?

swimming/pool/ is a board of peace!

>it's okay I'm being paid to shill for Hillary there

Oh you dont need to worry about that I am part of a group called CTR which actively works to counter those evil nazis and show them the truth

am I being detained or am I free to go

>it's a site globally where posters from Japan, Australia, Canada and Africa come together to share thoughts.

>You should check the website out for yourself. Sup Forums is a website of peace.

"Yeah I'm doing research on racist groups and compiling information for the ADL. I consider it part of my charity work. We must not remain silent in the face of hate, but take active steps to fight it."

;)

>it's just a bunch of clowns claiming the know the truth of the world, NEETS that dont leave their parent's basement, i just go there to laugh at them and have some fun dont mind them.

>tits or gtfo

How the fuck do you know what websites I visit, cunt? Am I being detained?

I only go there to report off topic threads to mods

>Yeah, it's actually the largest and most open political forum in the world.

WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR RACE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN

HEIL HITLER
HEIL HITLER
HEIL HITLER

/thread

Best responses lol

because you live in Russia

If that bothers you I'll just take my decades of experience elsewhere. I only work for red pilled employers anyway.

It's the Brave New World, brought about by Correct The Record :^)

This is a /r9k/ meme.

It was an internship for CTR

I only go there to tend to my meme patch.

"I go there to watch shills fail to Correct The Record™"

Sup Forums is a board of peace
#notallpol
We are not racists and bigots it's just our culture and religion.

*a/pol/ o g to the user I took it from *

"Interesting that you mention my proclivities in an interview... will this somehow have a bearing on my future with the company? It says right here in the welcome packet that this company values diversity and strives to be inclusive in all actions... Is there some disclaimer I may have missed?"

Brave New World was about a doped-up pleasure seeking populace who were easily controlled for their hedonism. Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general would be a good thing in this kind of regime.

The book you wanted to refer to was 1984 or Fahrenheit 452, where officials take deep interest in what people do, no matter how piddling.

They... they are my family.

Oh that, I go there every once in a while to post big black cocks with captions like "how can white boys even compete?".