White Male Fragility

What do you think about this article?

nytimes.com/2016/08/04/opinion/trump-reflects-white-male-fragility.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=opinion-c-col-left-region®ion=opinion-c-col-left-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-left-region

>There is a portion of the population that feels threatened by unrelenting change — immigration, globalization, terrorism, multiculturalism — and those people want someone to, metaphorically at least, build a wall around their cultural heritage, which they conflate in equal measure with American heritage.

>In their minds, whether explicitly or implicitly, America is white, Christian, straight and male-dominated. If you support Trump, you are on some level supporting his bigotry and racism. You don’t get to have a puppy and not pick up the poop.

>And acceptance of racism is an act of racism. You are convicted by your complicity.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eEfcH
youtube.com/watch?v=5sUHUCQeFwQ
forbes.com/sites/doliaestevez/2015/01/15/is-mexican-billionaire-carlos-slim-becoming-the-new-york-times-largest-investor-purely-business/#35373a5d6aea1963
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

archive.is the link

dont give nyt ANY ad revenue

Just another generic anti-Trump hitpiece that should be ignored like all the rest.

Next!

They're getting increasingly more desperate. If they love diversity so much, why don't they move to a more diverse nation (aka Africa)?

They don't understand that their liberty ends where that of others begin.

wtf I hate puppies now

The nyt and their entire cabal of self-hating bullshit can go fuck itself, being called one of their -ist terms has lost all power. Fucking cowardly assholes

Goddamn I am sick of the msm and these cucked arguments that basically equate to "YOUR A WHITE FUCKING MALE"

It's shit like this that brought me to pol and it's the reason why I will enjoy their tears when Trump wins.

These articles seriously add nothing of value. It's shitposting with a platform.

Africa isn't diverse. Its full of blacks

That's what diversity means.

>You don’t get to have a puppy and not pick up the poop.
Are niggers the poop in this analogy? Because I agree, we need to pick up the poop and ship it to fucking Africa.

archive.is/eEfcH

Black subsaharan Africans are actually the majority of human genetic diversity, though they don't have any Neanderthal influence

>In their minds, whether explicitly or implicitly, America is white, Christian, straight and male-dominated.
Do these people know that USA ws like 85% white when they put a man on the moon?
Why would they clap their own disapearence?

Sorry I don't want my culture replaced by foreigners? The moment I see USA type of shit(BLM riots, mass nigger shootings)going down here is the day I literally drive around town running over every shitskin on sight.

Yep.

Diversity is a codeword for anti-white

>unrelenting change
>terrorism

terrorism is change?

did these idiots make a mistake? did they really just say that immigration, globalism, terrorism, and multiculturalism are all changes that come together?

I mean, that appears to be is true.

And that's why we don't want any of it.

>mfw NYT is secretly redpilled and drops a subconscious redpill into the normie population

CHANGE = TERRORISM
IMMIGRATION = TERRORISM
GLOBALIZATION = TERRORISM
MULTICULTURALISM = TERRORISM

Thanks for spreading the message, NYT!

>
>
Propaganda.

That's because SSAs interbred with other archaic hominids plus they have pygmies and stuff there. Either way, none of them will ever accomplish jack shit.

As vile and cowardly and stupid Trump is, as much as he has no idea how the world works, as useless or possibly counter-productive his presidency would be, he's a better choice than Hillary. Let that sink in.

Call me what you want, but pick something besides "racist". That antique has long-since lost it's use.

Yeah, but when they say they want diversity, they mean they want more blacks like said.
Pic related is what "diversity" means for them.

In the comments:
"If you cast your ballot for Trump, you're voting for the version of 1950s America
where gays had to be in the closet, women stayed in the kitchen, blacks in the back of the bus and white men were the only ones with a voice and power and money. Never again."

>If you cast your ballot for Trump, you're voting for the version of 1950s America

you mean the time that all the liberals say was the best time in America for the working class?

When we respected our military, and our president? When we had law and order? Before the worthless, terrible 60s?

true story: a black friend of mine says that blacks were actually better off in 1950s, in the south, then they are today.

The "great society" and black abortion have absolutely destroyed black America. In 1950s the black teen unemployment rate was lower than white teens; the black divorce rate was lower than white divorce rate.

The 1950s was actually the highpoint for ALL Americans.

>America is white, Christian, straight and male-dominated

Actual America is...

Relevant

It must be a lot easier to write articles like this than about the TPP or geopolitics. I guess you don't need to cite any sources or facts when race-baiting.

>Sorry I don't want my culture replaced by foreigners?

Freaking this!

I love my culture, and I do not want to mix the Finnish culture with other cultures or especially religions. If that makes me a racist to these people, so be it. I don't care. That's just a word. I just do not want to share my country and its culture with people who are not Finnish.

I don't mind black people as long as they're civilized, educated, secular, able to contribute to my country and willing to learn our language and not aiming at changing our goddamn culture. Unfortunately, that's not the case with refugees.

Left continually tries to lie about and change what America is. They try and get you to think we've always been a multicultural ultra-diverse country, as if that's what the founding fathers wanted.

It's all a lie. God damn leftists. America is a white country.

Fuck.

tpp isn't interesting because there's literally no controversy. everyone sees it for the naked disaster that is it.

issues of race, culture, and society are far more important to the actual happiness of the nation, and people believe a large number of stupid things in this space. there is ignorance and there is professional disinformation.

shitheads in ferguson aren't rioting about TPP. they are rioting about race issues, and at least some of what they are rioting about is flagrantly false.

He isn't.

Not everyone is as stupid as you.

>You are convicted by your complicity.
Interesting choice of words.

Well, I for one welcome our new reeducation camp overlords.

just look at the contribution of white males to society. Pretty much every technological advancement has come from white males. Radio, television, the Internet, rockets, satellites, physics, science, engineering.
What have blacks contributed to humanity? Even the Aztecs and Inca built cities and had complex structures that required advanced knowledge and abilities. African never progressed past mud huts and to this day still can't even farm to feed themselves, instead relying on fragile white males to give them aid.
This article made me rage

>TFW I have a nytimes subscription

Am I a cuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=5sUHUCQeFwQ

>People interviewed all have reasonable responses for the most part about the Khan thing
>Comment section is of course drop dead retarded

Why is there this assumption that being white means you don't know what pain or tragedy is?

What exactly is bad about being fragile? I really don't understand how this became an insult.

>Pic related is what "diversity" means for them
That's actually not why the get an "A" for diversity, it's the hiring of non-whites in management, coaching, etc. positions.

>In their minds, whether explicitly or implicitly, America is white, Christian, straight and male-dominated

Yeah, cause it is.

These people are projecting, just like the people who think masculinity is all an act or a front put on to protect some insecurity. They have no self confidence and can't imagine anyone does so they think anyone acting that way is just putting on a front like they are.

Yea CTR you can stop shilling here, not going to work, here is your .02 cents for your effort

Being a racist or someting, but by his logic black men are the most fragile considering how homophobic and bigoted they are as a whole.

Was

forbes.com/sites/doliaestevez/2015/01/15/is-mexican-billionaire-carlos-slim-becoming-the-new-york-times-largest-investor-purely-business/#35373a5d6aea1963 in detroit a black man made as much as a white man

>>And acceptance of racism is an act of racism. You are convicted by your complicity.
Still waiting for this example of trump being a racist. Been waiting for a year. I guess the democrats feel just shouting racist with no proof is good enough. Since Islam isn't a race not liking or trusting muslims doesn't make him racist. Illegal immigrants are here illegally and shouldn't be. Tough shit, not racist.

>In their minds, whether explicitly or implicitly, America is multi-ethnic, secularist, genderfluid and Jew-dominated. If you support Soros, you are on some level supporting his bigotry and racism. You don’t get to have a puppy and not pick up the poop.

White male is the new shill attempt guys. This is the 4th post I've seen this week with these exact words

That must destroy you on the inside.

Truth.

Meanwhile all of these other groups cry "RACISM!" or "DISCRIMINATION!" every time someone criticizes them.
Go cry about police brutality or something.

>unrelenting change
>terrorism

I feel like I've reached the point where some Americans that aren't Muslim are terrorist-wannabes now.

Oh woW!

Injuns, spics and niggers just couldnt adapt to unrelenting change when they encountered the white man, so why do they have all these programs for them? They were just too sensitive, they lost, get over it and stop all racial preference programs, it's only fair.

>There is a portion of the population that feels threatened by unrelenting change — immigration, globalization, terrorism, multiculturalism —
No shit, is terrorism good? is multiculturalism working? where are the benefits of immigration (feeling good aside)?
>build a wall around their cultural heritage
So they'd get rid of everythng they have in name of "progress."
>In their minds, whether explicitly or implicitly, America is white, Christian, straight and male-dominated.
Holy shit, has America been anything else since the 18th century?
>If you support Trump, you are on some level supporting his bigotry and racism.
Baw. Dats raycis, bad puppy.

Old news the NYT is garbage.

I think the true face of the racist argument is revealed. It's been stretched and morphed so much from its roots it now simply means "person who disagrees with me".

Use like; "dad was really racist when he refused to lend me his lawnmower". "I tried getting a raise but my boss was racist". "This guy took the seat I wanted in the train, what a racist"

Yeah, I just don't get the worldview. They seem to believe that if something is "fragile" (whatever that may mean to them), we must destroy it. I really don't think their obsession with having no insecurities is healthy.

>Charles M. Blow
Smugface is smug.
>Pick up the poop
Like Clinton and all of her wonderful decisions? Accepting responsibility is not the same as atoning, though one requires the other.
>straight
Like Peter Thiel?

Liberals trying this hard to get Trump elected. They will never learn, they suck at war. Don't poke a sleeping bear for Christ's sake! The writer believes a particular demographic to be vulnerable to attack, and then stupidly further attacks it!
(Oh I know, he may just be doing it for the money as opposed to the keks. That makes him an opportunistic capitalist and thus threatens his credentials as a liberal.)
WWII?
FDR was a conservative who adopted liberal policies for technocratic reasons the way an empiricist physicist or engineer disregards negligible variables in performing a computation (technically lying with the math).

Every time someone says something about Hillary the response is always. "Well at least she isn't Racist like trump"

I wonder if could move to China and write for a major newspaper over there about "Chinese" privilege? Might be a good career.

More anti-white propaganda, great.

but user, clearly blacks in africa would have far surpassed whites if it weren't for ebil white colonialism

>it's the hiring of non-whites
you do realize you're proving the original point right?

everyone in positions of authority in africa are "non-white". hence, by that ridiculous metric, africa gets an A+++++++ would buy from again in diversity.

>They seem to believe that if something is "fragile" (whatever that may mean to them), we must destroy it.
They similarly claim that women are the source of all of male achievements (science) but somehow none of male failures (war). Really its narcissistic psychopathy. They are good and all that is bad is someone else's fault.

Black people need to go back to Africa and make it great, that's the only way they'll ever stop being boat people. Its not racist to say that. Its racist to bring even the good people from there to here because we're exponentially making their country worse. Imagine if for example black people were taking in all the white doctors, lawyers, skilled workers from white countries. It creates a massive gap in the structure for the country, that country will start falling apart and end up being incredibly poor. There are smart black people and they need to go back to their countries and start governing, taking leadership roles, being doctors and shiet.

>>And acceptance of racism is an act of racism. You are convicted by your complicity.
For someone trying to accuse the opposition of "fragility" this is a pretty hypocritical thing to say.

Not science who cares?

If you endorse Clinton you endorse:
>A Murderer
>Spouse to a rapist
>A money launderer
>A person who auctions off positions
>An election rigger
>Someone who mishandles info

Its projection

>"Im white and prefer whites"
>"WOW JUST WOW, ITS 2016!! EVIL FUCKING RACIST OMG IM SHAKING SAFE SPACE SAFE SPACE!!!!"

This may also be Boomer sickness. Boomers are obsessed with blaming their parents for everything - passed on to many millenials, I know -thus they blame a world that actually was run by segregationist whites. The world has changed and things are much more complicated. Though of course this has further enraged the child since it can no longer blame the leadership lest they blame themselves. Thus white guilt and now white-shaming.

>male fragility

Alway funny to claim white are fragile when you are a goddamn whiny nigger who probably got the job thanks to affirmative action.

>safe space
I have an actual anxiety disorder and even I have more courage than these cucks! Maybe they're all women and fags.

Sure, I'm not trying to refute it, just saying it's not about the percentage of players that aren't white.

KAFKA TRAP

>Go back to home town in croatia for a bit
>Full of western tourists mostly from france and the US, the americans all have Californian or big city east coast accents

Kek i guess the just have to get away from their diverse utopias.

Charles Blow is overcompensating now because he's been accused of being an uncle Tom in the past.

ask a straight white male who brandishes his heritage in public anything

>build a wall around their cultural heritage, which they conflate in equal measure with American heritage.

so what about all those black people who shout about CULTURAL APPROPRIATION!!!

oh i get it! the only culture that deserves to die is white culutre!

HEY THANKS O.P.

I'm literally going to the gym 4X a week and buying a handgun

>immigration, globalization, terrorism, multiculturalism

One of these things is not like the other.

I'm triggered as fuck by this article and the comment section. It's a bunch of privileged members of the bourgeoise shitting on the lower class and not even attempting to make an effort to see their point of view. They just act all snobby and like they're above the working class, just because their parents happened to be well off enough to send them to college and get them a good job. They virtue signal because they will NEVER be affected by the policies that they fight for. Democrat baby boomers have to be the most out of touch demographic, despite their facade of open mindedness and enlightenment.

This. Muslims want every culture to submit to their beliefs, blacks are extremely homophobic and are more racist than the average white man. They're wrong. White men built an amazing country which is inclusive to all creeds, sexuality and race. We want protection from that which threatens ALL of pur people's way of life. The wall isn't for just white men. It's for the poor neighborhoods effected by thebdrugs illegally brought in across our borders. It's for the gays who the Muslims want to stone and throw off the buildings. It's for the women the muslims want to enslave and force to submit and cover up their bodies. It's as much for everyone else as it is for the Christians who are persecuted at the hands of Islam or the white men who are relentlessly abused on social media.

On the one hand, whites who suspect that the people saying "We intend to annihilate your culture" might actually intend to annihilate our culture. This makes us fragile, weak-minded fools.

On the other hand, wearing dreadlocks is "cultural appropriation" and is a terrible offense to black people.

Call me crazy but I suspect that the anti-white noise coming fro the left is not just a painful adjustment period before equality; it strikes me more as an omen of the world they want to create. And if they want Trump to lose, maybe they should do something to clarify their message.

>implying any of those are bad things

I think the best thing for blacks to do is full decolonize and reject everything related or built by whites. so bin that Iphone, those clothes and climb back onto a tree

Fuck the NYT. I'm not even white and I don't want these fucking rapefugees coming in. Fuck Hillary. Fuck her.

globalization leads to immigration leads to multiculturalism leads to terrorism

that's right, be a good "ally" and cheer for your demise.

remember, self-preservation is racist if you're white. turn brown or perish you fucking bigots.

They'll lock your ass up.

We're so fucked

Probably not. What do you even get? Is it even worth it?

Blacks are more socially conservative despite their moral failings because Christianity is still important to them. This is something progressives still fail to understand and it's a major reason why Bernie failed to gain their votes.

Don't forget, the (((nytimes))) and their likes literally silenced opposition to the Iraq invasion because it wanted to make money off of war reporting.

>>In their minds, whether explicitly or implicitly, America is white, Christian, straight and male-dominated.

Actually it's the principles of a western democracy that upholds human rights such as free speech that makes America what it is. I don't think many people in America would care if every society in the world were adopting their principles, simply because they're objectively better.

>but you can't prove morality is objectively better

Yes you can, look at America's GDP, HDI, and scientific discoveries and compare them to any other country with inferior rights.

is he right?

My parents neighbors are like this, they are retired diplomats and in retirement they made $300k last year. I like them, but Mrs. diplomat was telling me about their recent trip driving through the midwest and how awful it was because of billboards that said things like "have you found Jesus yet" and how offensive that was. I just don't understand that largely unprovoked attitude.

If Trump is white male fragility then blm is what? Black people's niggerosity?

There's some saying about a glass house that comes to mind

Ivory Towers user. People like that have been told their whole life what to think and how smart they are.

>trump is racist
why
>he wants to keep illegal immigrants out

100%
-t. white killer

Black people's insecurity

For a second it seemed like the poster wanted to see if the other person would swallow a line about whites being 15% of the population but committing most of the crime, obviously, this is the truth for blacks so if someone accepted the lie about whites but not the truth about blacks, they're racist and sheeit.

But it just seems like some retard posting nonsense