yes, and yes

1. mex
2. yes
3. everyone smokes

flag
yeah, at least every fourth man smokes here

Flag
No
Not very. It's not socially acceptable and you'll be considered a disgusting cunt.

Flag
No
Smoking here is for the dumb/uneducated and Tel-Aviv hipsters.

Yes
Canadian tobacco is the best

flag
1. yes, but only ever at social gatherings or when walking to the bus or train, but other from that I never do it but I always keep a pack or 2 on me

2.common amoung the youth but not among adults

1. Burgerstan
2. Not really, maybe hookah a few times a year
3. Not super common, not super rare. Varies by class, race, education, etc.

>smoking is common in third world shitholes and countries filled with third world immigrants

I'm starting to notice a pattern.

i dont smoke
i don't know of a single person my age that smokes either

My sister-in-law is the only person around my age that I know who smokes.

same except lots of younger people will smoke weed just not cigs

>third world
a*stralian education in a nutshell. why don't you open a book and learn about the concept of 1st, 2nd and 3rd worlds? don't use the terms if you don't know their meaning, really makes you look embarrassing

>look embarrassing

Nice third world English.

Surpsisingly while smoking was considered disgusting in high school, when you reach 18+ people are more open to it. Like they enjoy smoking from time to time. Its what I do I never buy smokes but when someone offers one to me I smoke it.

didn't smoking just stop being cool in america?
everyone knew it was bad and still did it

not an argument, you got the idea perfectly

Yes
Smoking is common we're not a bunch of pussies

>Itaria
>yup
>really depends on the age, in an average high school class of 25 people, chances are that around 20 people smoke (with different degrees of addiction), most of them quit by the time they turn 30 tho. Smoking is seen as something kind of childish that most people go through, it's looked down on but we get nowhere near the bullying that Anglos get for it.

yes

No, but I used to when I was in college
Pretty common, but it's viewed as immature by lots of people

No
Common and they're the whiniest babies imaginable who think everyone needs to bend over backwards to accommodate their addiction

No
Mostly not anymore, I think it has lost popularity except for among the biggest dirtballs and maybe some hipsters.

Where do you live where smoking is common still?

everywhere from new york to alaska?

I live in Miami and we get people smoking at clubs and stuff (outside anyways, it is banned indoors now), but I don't really see a lot of smoking elsewhere. I think a lot of them are just party-smokers. The eurofags we have here do, they'll ride around on their fag scooters with a dildo up their ass smoking a cigarette.

flag
yes, substituted a lot of smoking with v*ping now. Yes I know it's gay.
smoking is pretty common by my state is one of the last that allows you to smoke indoors and inside bars. Smoking isn't really that cool anymore and is seen as trashy. But during parties or bars people who don't usually smoke will bum smokes off you.

Yes, I smoke. It's very uncommon for young people to smoke, it's usually just lower class people or fucked up people.

>all these anti-smoking nu males in this thread

1.flag
2. I only smoke when I go out but I am currently finnishing a pack I bought the last time i went drinking.
3. As a college age person I would say that about 25% of the people i contact with smoke.

Btw if you smoke what do you smoke and how much do you pay for it? I paid 5€ for pic related.

Northeast

Marlboro, the ones i buy with 14 cigarettes cost 37 pesos, around 2 dollars according to google

1. flag
2. I smoke cannabis once in a while, and for that I use cigarettes. Never just smoken a regular cigarette, though.
3. Somewhat common, I guess. Definitely the Scandinavian country with the highest tobacco consumption per capita.

well, you're the worst scandi country so no surprise

I obviously disagree, but you're entitled to your own opinion, and I respect that.

prove your point if you disagree then

>It's not socially acceptable and you'll be considered a disgusting cunt.

t. soy-central aka melbourne resident

As opposed to the least smoking countries, right?
Pure 1st world top 20 list here.

t. worst country in the world

Not going to bother, no. I'm about to hit the hay, but have a nice day, user.
Feel free to leave your proof of why we are the worst, for me to read tomorrow, if you want.

no, and somewhat common in that there will always be one person smoking somewhere in your field of vision, but not common in that everyone does it

now, that's not to say that we don't grow tobacco, lots of it, we just import it :^)

you've probably smoked the tobacco that grows down the road from my house

haha thought so
fuck off, mohammed

Did you mean export, user?

flag
Yes, I’m a regular smoker
Yes, especially on adults and young adults, but I’ve seen a growing popularity of weed on teens and newer generations

no and yes, though I think its becoming less popular since weed is now legal and everyone is realizing cigs are gross

Where the fuck do you live that luckies cost 5 euro? My choice brand is lucky strike and they're 4,30