/tpg/ Twin Peaks General

What Happened To The Nurse Edition

>pastebin.com/pZgXp6xm

Meanwhile

1st for jumping man

Can anyone zoom in/enhance with a HD copy to read her name badge?

That ring stealing whore should have been fired.

Can we get a moment of appreciation for the amazing false flashlight effect during the scene where they peel Ike's skin off the gun?

Diane a shit.

HeeeeeeeLooooOOOooOOOOOOooooo

S. Round.....

The new Truman is objectively superior to his brother in every way even though his brother is a really swell guy.

Windom Earle is inquestionably the best part of season two, simply because what enshrouds the Deleuzian representation of negation in “The Black Lodge” is by nature (W)indom (E)arle. We, the pure ample aspiration, the capital v-Viewer are held fantastically in a grip of pleasure as "solicitude", certainty as “knowingness” and “The Black Lodge” as ontological blockchain/godhead. TMFAP is absolute fact in opposition but the baroque villainy of WE's (and any Lovecraftian) the same sin to die “now” as on the path to Madness. The conditional “It” (DC) creates nothing in response, Earle's own humanity is reflected in his oeuvre of disguise-personalities. (performed) To WE (& the normative Cooper &Briggs) the Implacability of unsure sentiment is Earle’s selfenforcing principle, pleasure--simplicity. In Palmer, the reprised intelligences move towards psychosomatic transgression. WE's sickness is symptom & myth unlike the Palmer daughter his active agent is not important, but “normal” and yet pronouncedly considerable as such, bidding. “We a the, of not can he.” The subject of Earle is in an undiluted terrace viewed viewers become wrote wonders, noting nothing Indian anyhow in the Black Lodge (negation).

Then, there’s Earle, the something coupling with Lodge entities, (call it “force”, of what? of course: illusion. – by since And because of supremacy In ALL perceptions, (rare & cloistered the issue may be) what we then Now view as reality, IS,) [in WE's] subjection a full picture. In an open letter to Kenneth Welsh “Windom Earle” one asks to which if not to want introduction (Mark Frost) gigantic of up wrote run life, (MF) introduction, revelation, dreams, & value system, (MF,MF,DL,MF) ie. AS Windom Earle hAS in the Black Lodge. (the rudimentary transition in S2 of Windom A into form Windom B.) Perhaps to “comfyfags“ will greet these upon death, a paradoxical death for those who existence infects.

What's your name

Why is Diane such a cunt?

Looks more like a B me thinks... thanks user.

She hasn't gotten a Coop tape in 25 years

She and Coop had a Bond/Moneypenny thing going on and then DoppelCoop showed up at her house and did some shit to destroy any emotional connection they had. Turned her into a bitter bitch who spent 25 years fucking younger men, looking for another Coop.

I personally believe that Lynch is trolling us very hard, has managed to keep his collaboration with Michael Ontkean secret, and will have a bit reveal around episode 16-18 when Ontkean will return to the show.

holy shit someone phone Mr Jeffries

SHE'S NOT, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. SHE'S DAMAGED AND DEFENSIVE

DON'T --

Diane, it's been 8,857 days since I first entered The Black Lodge. As always, these daily messages seem to be the only thing holding my sanity together. The giant tried to offer me coffee again today, but of course it would become solid when I attempted to drink it. At this point I can't decide whether or not the giant is trying to tell me something, thinks I'm still impressed by this trick, or is just a jerk. I tell you Diane, not a day goes by that I don't long for a good cup of coffee. The midget still hasn't returned after he disappeared shortly after I entered the Lodge. No sign of Annie either, who I can only hope found her way out of this place. I'd try to look for her myself but as I've mentioned before, I can't seem to leave this chair. It is a damn comfy chair, mind you. Diane, please remind me to find out the brand of these chairs once I get out of here. I think I also saw Leland poking his head around the curtains earlier, but that may have just been my mind slowly giving into insanity. A thought occurs to me that recording these tapes within the Lodge could mean that these messages when listened to outside may just be reversed, incomprehensible gibberish. This would therefore render the last 25 years worth of tapes completely useless. For your hopes, Diane, I hope that isn't the case.

2 comfy 4 me

I don't see why collaboration between Lynch and Ontkean would be a secret. I mean he's one of the best characters but he's not essential and keeping collaboration a secret wouldn't have the same effect as keeping it secret with say, Bowie.

>tfw BobCoop sent Diane a tape soon after getting out of the Lodge and the tape was him saying: "Fuck you, Diane."

How do you do it

>ywn have a battlestation like that

JDIMSA

>Bowie.

let it go my man, just let it go

Well because we have tonnes of sources claiming Ontkean isn't in this series, he isn't coming back, the actor is retired, etc. etc. etc.
So either that is true, or maybe Lynch managed to keep it a real secret.

The way he has Truman speak on the phone to his brother so frequently, in 3 different episodes now, or at least make allusions to the fact that Harry S Truman is sick strikes me as baiting us in.

Pie!

>there are individuals on this board who unironically believe that a sequence of refulgent spectrums appearing to flash across the passenger compartment windows of a private aeroplane's fuselage may veritably hold the key to one of the infinitesimal conundrums of the twin peaks nexus

>The way he has Truman speak on the phone to his brother so frequently, in 3 different episodes now, or at least make allusions to the fact that Harry S Truman is sick strikes me as baiting us in.

I feel like it's just Lynch poking fun at the trope where an actor doesn't return who's fairly integral to the plot and then the other characters have to continually converse with them over a phone or something. Lynch is known to do shit like this.

reminder that this is the EXACT MOMENT s2 turned into unwatchable garbage. Notice anything?

>Everyone has gotten over Laura's death except Bobby
>He'll carry it with him until the day he dies

If you had Sheryl Lee looking gf and she died, would you be able to get over it?

What was his fucking problem

>that sweeping scene

It's like Lynch realised that this episode progressed the plot far too much and it's time to punish the audience some more. Faggot.

WINDOMINATED

get real, shelly is much better

Thinks his wife is fucking Ben Horne

Bobby understood that the depth of their relationship only ever extended to cocaine and its free provision to Laura.

What was her fucking problem

Diane having some historic problem with Dale makes no fucking sense. There's never a suggestion in his tape messages that there was any bad blood between them and if Bad Coop had gone to visit her after the events of s2, then she'd realise it wasn't the real him.

Isn't fucking Ben Horne enough

But both are good

The problem was that Bobby was good lookin too, Jacques and Leo didn't mind getting her drugs if they got to fuck her but Bobby just wanted to be loved back

This is exactly what i thought.

Why does he do this?

Laura Dern acted the FUCK out of that scene.

So did Evil Coop rape Diane?

Cooper, her mom, and probably James and Donna aren't over it.

>then she'd realise it wasn't the real him.
I don't think she suspected there was anything internally wrong with him back then, or maybe they didn't even talk that much when he came to her house. She just thought he'd turned into an ultra prick.

If you had Sheryl Lee looking "gf" who only used you to get drugs and you killed a man because of her and then she died because of the lifestyle she had fallen into, would you be able to get over it?

>Turned her into a bitter bitch who spent 25 years fucking younger men, looking for another Coop

Damn. Hadn't thought of that, but that is what is subtly implied by her aesthetic, her sitting in that bar, and, well, the young guy at her place.

Knowing that Showtime commissioned Lynch to do 18 episodes instead of 12 it's now clear that the first 6 episodes was where he decided to cram the filler. Episode 7 suddenly saw the pace ramp up. Thankfully shit is about to start happening now.

reddit pls go

>when you can't call for help

It's heavily implied. I mean, BOB does seem to be a habitual raper.

Lynch has proven to be one to often surprise expectations, but still, probably, yes.

I think time passes differently in the lodge

You didn't think that was some of the best acting in television you've seen in a while?

Forgive me if I sounded enthusiastic in a generic way, but I think she was really incredible there. Laura Dern really is one of the best.

The sequence consists of six shots and three angles: Shot 1 from the left side of the counter; Shot 2 from the right; Shot 3 on Norma in a booth; Shot 4 on the left again; Shot 5 on Norma again; Shot 6 on the right. The group of customers in each shot is basically the same, they're just shuffled around, with a few disappearing or being introduced after the first shot.

Bing guy comes in at Shot 2 and leaves within Shot 4: these are obviously continuous, connected by Shot 3 of Norma. Shot 5 of Norma shows her turning back to her work, and it is less obviously a reaction to the Bing guy than Shelly's in Shot 4 to the extent you can say this Shot happens sometime later, but it clearly can also be viewed as continuous.

This leaves Shot 1>2 and Shots 5>6 as only ones where it's totally ambiguous whether they are continuous with the others. That'd beg the question why they'd be getting up and switching places, or, if they're actually different nights altogether, how come this group of people coincidentally shows up together. I think those are the kinds of thoughts Lynch wants to provoke with a choice like this, but I doubt there is any literal timeskipping within the sequence. The nonchalance of the people in the diner before and after the Bing guy is more akin to everyone's strange obliviousness to Dougie/Cooper's condition.

This raises another question of whether Diane bore a child from a fucking possessed doppelganger.

Why are you fucks always talking about kids coming out of rapes?

RoeVwade was in the 70's

It's an editing error. The key is that woman who's sitting in the booth. She's sitting in front of a kid and talking to someone off screen when the guy runs in, then at the very end the same woman gets up with that guy but there's no kid with them. They just reused an extra and didn't think anybody would still be awake to notice after that fucking sweeping scene.

Definitely this. Lynch is taking the piss. One of the actors integral to his show has retired so instead he's invented his brother as a stand-in Harry. The Michael Cera scene, for instance, was obviously initially intended to involve Harry, and doesn't make much sense with Frank Truman.

That was my exact thought.

>what is going to happen next
>the Roadhouse, hmm no shitty indie band of the week what's going on?
>...and he's still sweeping, fucking Lynched

At least it was Kino.

>Why are you fucks always talking about kids coming out of rapes?
What else is there to talk about?

He did it because he wanted to be with her. It broke his heart that she only saw him as a cocaine dispenser, like in the scene when they are lying on the couch, but kept up the charade because it was the only way for him to stay close to her. If he quit the drug running, she wouldn't stick around for long. He understood but didn't want to accept the true nature of their relationship.

Mr. Jackpots

At least we got that phone call confirming One Eyed Jack's is still operational, and still doing dodgy shit. I wonder if those two whores he was referring to are the two whores who were gravitating towards Richard. I think he said they were blonde though.

But then why not just recast Harry? He did it with Donna.

Have you ever seen someone constantly play with the viewer and their expectations this much?

I mean people could argue that GoT did with its willingness to kill anyone, but this is a different type of audience-fucking. It's like the opposite of fan service. A head-fucking anti-fanservice.

LYNCH CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

>Bobby, did you kill Mike?
>*laughs hysterically*

psychotic bitch

thanks Dr. Phil

I think he only recasted Donna out of spite for Lara Flynn

I'm pretty sure he fucks her.

someone please make a better version of this

Think of it: probably every high-brow chick, artist chick, indie band chick, independent movie actress, 'alternative' girl, etc. etc. etc. would probably fuck Lynch for the sheer cultural cred.

even the background extras are fucking hot

how DOES he get away with it

Lynch is a neodymium magnet for unorthodox, misunderstood, artistically inclined women.

This bitch from 25 years ago shits over every numale faggot band they've put on so far.

David Lynch and Kyle MacLachlan are turning me gay, therye both so fucking attractive

Lynch is one ugly Irish fuck

>turning me gay
>posting on Sup Forums
you're already there big boy

What is there to be understood about women? Women are all about craving attention and validation and having successful men to leech from.

fugg

I would have a friendly conversation with Kyle
no homo

I can only hope to be so 'ugly' at 70. Also, it doesn't matter what you look like as a guy. As long as you aren't completely hideous, you're good to go. Lynch can run through a buffet of 10's whenever he feels like.

What does it mean

I wish there were more fat people in the show.

Wtf is that Bowie?

Try broadening your social circles.

no he can't, just look at his wives, the best he could do was Isabella Rosselini who's a 7.5/10

Pathetic

I'm glad there isn't. Fat people are anti-kino

You could be like a 5 and if you act correctly you can land just about anyone. Lynch is a classy dude

Reminder that this general unironically thinks that is a statue of David Bowie.