Should Trump drop out now and avoid the inevitable embarrassment?

Should Trump drop out now and avoid the inevitable embarrassment?

Fuck no. it is all about his business. Fuck the country.

He's going to drop out, I called it weeks ago. I want him to win but he just isn't at this point. He could have but he just runs his mouth way too much. I blame the GOP just as much as him though.

>hotel occupancy has dipped below 50%

>all about buziness

Nigger what? nigger who?

kek.

I bet you three dollars the Drumpfaggs will label this "absolute genius" or "tactics of a business marvel".

He doesn't even own the business anymore. He sold it years ago to the person who bankrupted it

>Taj Mahal shutting down now

>not blaming Trump

I swear I swear I don't know what to say to you guys.

What part of "Trump hasn't owned it for years" don't you get?

>one step behind

Trump "owned" it at one point in time. People don't want to touch the disgusting filth because it "was" once in his hands.

do ya get it?

Trumpy is an interesting business man, he sees bankruptcy as a tool, more than a last option.

Thats why trumps businesses are such failures, right? He's practically poor, right?

Shills using proxy now?
I'm slightly impressed
Fuck it
I'm with Herrrrrr now

>still blaming Trump even after being presented facts that destroy your narrative

Fuck off back to wherever you came from

>Trump not poor = genius marketing masterpiece

>Hillary not poor = corrupt deceitful liar

I'm not surprised at your double standards, trust me.

Hillary is a career politician.

Trump is a career business man.

They're literally not comparable in any sense you shill. How much does CTR pay you per post?

This is what I think too and he will leave the country in embarrassment. How would the Republicans pick a new nominee on time though?

>They're literally not comparable in any sense you shill. How much does CTR pay you per post?

OK. you're starting to get stupid. I guess that's it as far as serious discussion goes.

this is rich coming from a cuntry that is currently sucking islamic dicks right now

It's probably .03 or .04 cents, right?

He's either stupid or bad at making money then, if he had taken all the money daddy gave him and put it on a mutual fund he would have $9 billion, instead he has 3.8 billion.

Here, take this

>the mutual fund meme

It's been debunked. he would have made less that way.

Remember, you only get paid once per thread.

>entering career politics

>about da businss

Seriously, anyone with half a fucking brain knows the richest motherfuckers are NOT politicians.

See
You're not getting paid anymore, shill

Can you please just get out? Nobody on Sup Forums will change his vote to Shillary anyways.

I seriously haven't seen anyone use a single post to burn out the credibility of an ID since, Sup Forums.

Who pays you more, CTR or the Clinton Foundation?

No, let them stay. They are wasting her campaign's money to shill on Sup Forums and accomplishing absolutely nothing.

How's your catalog? I hear a lot of Shilllary threads going.

face it. u guys are fukked.

Hahaha. OP Pic being evidence of some sort? Give me 5 minutes and I'll photoshop it in Trumps favor.

Not sure if bait or shill but it's irrelevant. Trump will win for sure. The people support Trump and he supports them.
Hillary "30000 emails" Clinton won't stay out of prison
Hillary "Supports KKK" Clinton definitely won't do well once the debates start
Hillary "Haven't had a conference in over half a year" Clinton can only win by rigging the voting system, which I'm sure she'll at least attempt.

In a world where voting can't be manipulated, Trump will win 100%.

Your ruler sucks Muslim dick on the regular leaf.

how much are you payed per post?

Jesus, this bait is weak. Put some more effort in it, goddammit.

SHILLS ARE RAMPANT

Not bait. I like his cap, I refuse to buy one because it's associated with him.

source on that is me.

I do it for free. :^)

Your shill friends are busy, but it's wasted.

It's sad that people like you do this for a living. Imagine the day you become disposable. It's right around the corner, once Hillary is indicted.

Trump will drop out to avoid the embarrassment of losing to a woman, crying that the election is rigged, his party didn't support him and that he obviously would have won if it was fair - all things he'd say and do to save face. It's easy to see.

Here's your .02 cents.

He doesnt even own it you fucking idiot

Truth struck a nerve? You've been suckered by a meme candidate who had no real desire to run for president other than to increase his media exposure and tv ratings. Gullible as fuck.

You can only be paid once per thread, shill

Literally no bucking around, got another .044 cents deposited into my shilling account.

eat a dick fag. You're helping pay my rent.

its over guys, 1000 people hired by the media decided the election for us

democracy wins again

>GUYS, TRUMP IS BEAT. MEDIA TELLS ME SO. HE SHOULD JUST DROP OUT NOW.

I'd rather much see how fake the main stream support for Clinton is.

I'd rather see how fake Trump's wife is. No wait? didn't she already copy Obama's wife?

Why are Trumpets so triggered by these polls? I thought they loved them three weeks ago

HAHA, hell yeah.

>Trump up 90% = Shillary BTFU

>Hillary up by 95% = deez shills yo, damn man

because they oversample dems and leave out any demographic that would favor trump too much. in other words, they are nothing but propaganda (look it up if you don't know what that words means).

non-sequitur is not an argument. melania's spech has nothing to do with widespread propaganda by the msm creating fake "support" for a criminal cunt (hillary)

obama plagiarized dozens of people with """""his""""" speeches. what's your point?

>muh prupoganda

I guess Hillary was smart enough to pull her prupuganda card right now and not before.

It's all about outsmarting the other dude ya know. You SHOULD. Trump isn't an IDIOT YA KNOW!

Seriously. Republicans were only polled at 36% in the most recent poll.

Seriously how do I get paid to shill I sent an email to correct the record and everything

thats not a poll.

thats nate silver, who wrote a book on why trump would never get the nomination (he did)

You mean both speech writers copied even earlier books about sowing civil unrest and dissent in their rhetoric and language?

Hey CTR, how can you guys live with yourself. Kinda curious. I mean you're pretty much worse than some Mexican woman who bangs a donkey for money and way more disgusting in what you're willing to do for some shekels.

Nigga, shit ain't easy. give me an email and I will contact you. are you black? If not I doubt you'll make it.

Hitler didn't kill anyone, he just convenced others to kill.

>It's all about outsmarting the other dude ya know
no actually its about getting more electoral college votes

Latino, [email protected]
I know it's misspelt I made it when I was 10

He should tbqh
First it was LITERALLY WHO pence pick
Then el rato cucks his party
Then he fights the family of a fallen soldier absoulty disgusting
Then he eats KFC with a fork fucking chicken 101 he doesn't get it like the nuke policy
Now the -9% slide

So embarrassing

what does your post even mean?

are you one of the inner-city niggers working for CTR on affirmative action hire? you can barely create english sentences. holy shit

to answer your poor attempt at a post, she didn't "pull" the card right now, she's been using it all along. she is in collusion with the media and they've been using the same tactics all election cycle.

Is that it?

I can tell you're half serious, so if you're interested spell it right this time, give me the password so I can login, I don't care if it's a bullshit fucking account. I'll leave you something there to get you started. a gft.

It's an aggregate of polls, I mean, if you look at the polls individually it's actually worse for Trump.

You seem to be deflecting the argument to Nate Silver. Do you think he pulls numbers from his mind and puts them down? These are polls showing that Trump is being destroyed, Nate is just showing how bad he is being beat.

I don't care if you shill here since you aren't changing anyone's mind anyway. But I hope all you people at CTR will vote for Trump knowing how much of a phony Clinton is.

We have a real chance of changing US foreign policy for the better. Let's not blow it.

You do realize that OPs pic is not from pollsters directly, right? That graph represents polls weighted against their aggregate history of bias. Read up on predictive modeling, kid, you're looking like a fool.

How many of you think it's Sup Forums natives signing up for CTR so they can earn money while shitposting on Sup Forums ?

No. We would miss out on the inevitable embarrassment.

Hitler served in WW1, I'm sure he has killed before

>pence pick was perfect. no waves, no controversy.
>el rato cucked himself. he committed political suicide in front of 10MIL people.
>he destroys obvious sharia law clinton agents
>he eats kfc like a civilized human (not a subhuman animal)
>9% "slide" is nothing more than propaganda as mentioned here:

how is any of that embarrassing? if anything, DJT is absolutely crushing it considering the incredible media collusion attempting to discredit him and his campaign.

Thank you for correcting the record!

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the polls this week. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Trump to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in Pennsylvania???? This is so fucked.

>muh

i don't think you understand how that works. you can't just say "muh" because you are getting frustrated that you're losing an argument. you also can't say "muh" when something is true.

Less than a week ago it was literally 50/50. You're fooling yourself if you think this bump is permanent.

It's whatever makes him more money. I would assume his time would be better spent doing actual deals instead of pandering to rednecks.

Right off the cliff

>chicken nuggets

You dun' goofed. big mac is where it's at.

it's not at all. i know all about predictive modeling little girl. it's nate silzer's literal opinion you fucking daft shithead

muh truf

>4.75 cents off this thread alone

>mfw

Or wall.

No you should drop out of live you fucking fake concern shilling idiot

No. Watching him drag it it for months with lawsuits and recounts with claims off it being rigged whipping this place into a rabid frenzy is going to be infinitely more satisfying.
> trump
> ever admitting anything

This is how the world burns.

What the fuck is wrong with you friendo

fine by me. the faster we can waste hillary's dirty money the better. let's see how long she can keep dumping money down the toilet. you "people" are wasting our time here. we're happy to shitpost and expose you shills all day

So how much does CTR pay per post? Hillary can't even draw a crowd, fuck right off with your shoddy polling and astroturfing.

Has the GOP ever nominated a draft dodger before?

Clinton leads Trump 48-42 in Florida.

>Japan looking to get nuked the 3rd and 4th time when their prime minister doesn't cooperate with Trump.

>doesn't even understand how greentext works.

confirmed CTR shill.

Arizona and Georgia are literally 50/50.

I this 4D Chess is looking a lot like 3D Hopscotoch

Just keep paying for our defense, Hillary.

I CANNOT wait until Hillary brings up that Donald makes nearly all of the Trump products using labor overseas.

>suits
>furniture
>ties
>cufflinks
>flatware

Just about the only thing that isn't made overseas is those hats and his wine because the vineyard is physically located in the US

>we're happy to shitpost and expose you shills all day

HAHAHAHHAHAAHA

Happy to waste your time shitposting for NOTHING when I get paid to do it. Your'e loser scum. Tell me again about how much you're making $180,000 a year + bonuses.

It's over

Found you trump you can't just use nukes like that. They aren't companies you can bankrupt #stumpedtrump

Donald Trump is trying to fix that problem. It's too expensive to produce goods in the US.