Wait, was Tinkles supposed to be imaginary or fictional...

Wait, was Tinkles supposed to be imaginary or fictional? I took her to be from a fictional show and/or line-of-stationery
In either case, show-within-a-show thread? Which show would you like to see more of and learn more about?

>user watches SU

Are you confusing The Adventures Rick & Morty is Steven Universe?

>user doesn't think user watches SU

I think the joke was "this is what SU looks like to the vast array of Sup Forums haters who use it as an insult"

I don't watch that cuckhold cartoon

I'm not sure but I think i hate it when something in a show is both real AND a show and toyline and shit. I mean would that really happen in real life? is the reason we don't have comics and toys about real people that real people are just too boring? or is it that superheroes and shit would uniquely be unable to protect their trademark being that they cannot legally exist without being busted by the law.. and if so, isn't that like making a show out of a criminal?

>user lies on anonymous board about watching that cuckold cartoon SU

(you)
Get out of the closet and kill yourself.

>user projects in hopes of hiding obsession over watching SU

>cuckold spout
>not even used correctly
You really should not use words you don't know the meaning of, even if you are a mindless meme spouter.

Truly the greatest masterpiece of our time.

>user thinks that the word cuckold has meaning
>on Sup Forums
>user watches SU

>using a word that has no meaning.
You're just confirming you're a pathetic meme spouting parrot.

PUPPET PAL CLEM, THERE'S A SPIDER IN YOUR BED!

Bonk

>user calls user out for meme-parrotry
>user watches SU

>user
>user supports ISIS
>user watches SU

It's really hard to say how it would be given that we don't have real fucking superheroes but it's been done in many pieces of media. Ever seen Frisky Dingo? That actually puts a focus on and makes fun of that

>user projects worship of ISIS on another user
>on Sup Forums
>user watches SU

post pictures of summer's fat ass

>user wants pictures of summer's fat ass
>user sexualizes fictional teen-aged girl
>user watches SU