Correct the Record running out of budget?

Shilling is down like 90% today.

God I hope so

So do we know where their offices are or what.

They invade our home, why shouldn't we stop by theirs?

It's because various chans are organizing a counter-raid on shills

check the archive, see all the threads that got canned by mods because they were opnely posting shill email addresses

Try starting a thread about Khan and see what happens

And easily the most annoying part of all of this is how one starts a shill thread then immediately gets replies nonstop by fellow shills to just bump it up with the exact same threads nonstop all day now.

They either gave up hope or are redpilled.

We've been through so much worse then this little raid.

doxxing has never been allowed on Sup Forums, as much as i'd like it to be.

they're learning

Hillary supporters are at their jobs.

Because they're educated and work.

All that's here now are non-Americans and unemployed Trump fans.

Gosh is this month like your best paying month ever?

The shill threads are far worse during the day when a shill would be working to shill here since they don't have real jobs. All the Trump forces are working you fucking shill.

I work nights.

why hasn't Hillary just hired like 1,000 Chinese to post propoganda and disinfo.

CTR is too small to effect the masses

To get someone here mad enough to commit a shooting or some shit. Trump would have a hard time coming back if one of us goes full retard and shoots up a hill rally or something.

Aren't 90% of liberals jobless? Seems to me I only see poor people voting democrat.

Inb4 false flag

Be ready to prove the false flag right away when it happens so we don't have to deal with too much fallout.

Implying the media would ever report if it was a false flag, even if it was obvious. Look at how they are still pulling that bald headed mudshit around even after we found out he is pro-sharia

>Trump supporters
>shooting up anything

Nah mate. More likely we are the target, especially at his rallies. Possible shooters include:
>ISIS
>Generic crazy Muzzie
>trans Hillary supporter amped up on hormones
>Mexican intellectual
>Cartel member
>Rogue gangbanger
>Black Lives Matter
>Black Nationalist
>Sovereign Citizen
>Ted Cruz

Whereas the only risk at a Hillary rally is she might have a stroke.

It only takes one of us for the media to destroy the movement

False Flag

>We've been through so much worse then this little raid.

That's so prescient, it suggests to me that CTR probably got a pretty disproportionate response from this raid. I mean it affected basically nothing in day-to-day Sup Forums activity and in return we get a multi-chan doxxdump of a near-complete CTR staff. It reminds me of these brutal turnarounds Trump keeps inflicting on the press, I kind of feel bad for them

But they are making banks while we post for free.

Only the super poor and super rich vote dem

They came on too strong and became too obvious, they're still around but they're sticking to 1 or 2 threads today

We are winning, REPEL THE HORDES

$0.05 has been deposited into your account

Hillary is the only candidate worth voting for

>89%

Peak shill hours are american hours.

We're having fun and defending our convictions while their souls slowly ebb away

And maybe just maybe we may convince one or two of them to change their opinion

That's already an ongoing problem they no doubt planned/are planning against

If we say their address(s) the mods will nuke the thread, but if you want the info you can easily get it from their FEC filings.
>Hillary supporters
>work
lol

I'm sure you have to sell your soul before getting paid.

Can we post the address in their threads then?

Might as well, might risk a short ban though

The cake/pie on the roof really makes that image complete. That's one fat dumb broad kek

I think they stopped attacking us directly or calmed down on it because we've been doxxing them and hitting their leaders directly.

I'm sure places like Reddit and Facebook are getting corrected hard right now though.

Kek, anyone ordered pizza to their HQ?

Mods and administrative imposed IP range bans. That's why.

Maybe they realized all their employees were fucking brain dead zombies.

>Trump
>not using Drumpf
5 cents have been withdrawn from your account, git gud