*puts raw fish on rice*

>*puts raw fish on rice*
THAT BE FIFTY DORRA KUSO外人

fancy food is like this in every country
i called out michelin stars on that thread a few days ago but then everybody starting calling me a dumb amerimutt that only eats greasy burgers

EHYEK WELLSIR, HOW CUM DAT DERE MAC-DAWNELS DON'T HAVE NUNA DEM FANCY STARS?

honhonhon bon appetit

>*boils some pasta*
>*pours some bolognese sauce from a can over it*
THAT WILL BE 20 EUROS

>*puts a pre made, frozen pizza in the oven*
MAMA MIA OUR CUISINE IS SO SUPERIOR

>I'll have 2 number nines, a number ninelarge, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, 2 number 45's, one with cheese and a largesoda.

Well, you came for a meme food, you have a meme price.

>I'll take a double triple bossy deluxe on a raft 4x4 animal style. Extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease, burn it, make it cry and let it swim.

NO NOT AGAIN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>not going to not fancy restaraunts where people make the same dishes for a price 3x lower than in some brand restaraunt.

>Russia
>fancy restaurants

I fancy what sopa de kangaroo is tastes like.

Anything other than broth prepared in Nana's toilet is considered fancy in your country.

What do you eat when the toilet freezes over? I assume each other?

>vegemite nigger gave me (you)

Sushi has been a meme amongst American yuppies since the 80s and it still hasn't died out. It isn't even that good for fucks sake, normies need to stop turning every new shitty Asian meme food they discover into a meme

that would be 15 dollars plus $13 in taxes
god bless america sir

And you dumb goy still pay for it and ask for seconds

Da, back in old country we cook rat in toilet. Much protein.

>grilled rat with vegemite sauce
Uma delicia.

stop bully jiro

Chirashi is awesome, the rice is sticky and taste way more better than the average rice.

Australia isn't known as a culinary hotbed anyway.

You would go to the Aukibahara or something if we don't?

it's interesting that the japanese have been able to put this practice to international success while here it is about 10000 years older and considered shit tier loser sea peasant behavior (eating raw fish that is)

Hey you better fucking leave kangaroo out of this that fucking meat is so damn good

You say something, m8?

Bullying is a national sport in Japan, so you should be used to it.

You can't be this ignorant, surely.

>Generic 1.50 USD roast chicken store
>Gets Michelin star
I'm sure this Michelin guy hands out stars at random.

I said your cuisine is most fine daddy. You lads had some nice seafood too last time i was there

Do you have kangaroos on your island too?

Do you hate sushi?

>I assume
>implying nigger slaves can assume something in the first place
don't flatter yourself lad

Five star restaurants are a meme, most of the time you're paying for the name (plus the possibility that you'll run into Tom Cruise at the restaurant) so you can buy a $60 plate of some cheap chicken shreds with HFCS-filled sauce they bought at Wal-Mart in a 10 gallon jug and a couple bits of lettuce, and the idiots are all sitting at the table chewing it down and acting like they've tasted the manna of the gods.

>Five star
Michelin stars only go up to three.

Why are you lashing out at me, mutt? This was between me and that uppity Russian.

this question is not directed at me i presume, but i will respond

sushi today is pretty much california or philadelphia, alaska roll. pretty amusing huh? the uramaki bullshit has gone too far. people now put paprika, cream cheese, kebab, tomato, mayonaise and all that indigestible shit in "sushi". so i hate the way it has become in the modern world of "fusion" cooking

don't call me a mutt you fucking chink

Why is the mutt so hostile?

No but some guy had a few emus on his farm

Mutts cannot stand banter.

stop licking ass? the cunt just assumed you have no good restaurants in moscow and you start licking his ass?

It's called banter, mate. Is this actually your first time posting on Sup Forums?

>i will never be as happy as sminem
*AAAAAAAAAAAA*

your "banter" is straight up biased hatred. i've been observing your posts throughout this entire day

my husband :)

hey thanks

He looks like God used the Oblivion character creator.

nah he just used to throw marble carved dive at his face

*dice

>ywn be a French businessman at the beginning of the Michelin guides
>ywn take the wife weekending at the one place you visited while you were passing through Rouen that did the absolutely divine menu fixe

yes but imagine looking like that and still being happy, im sure his soul is beautiful

*puts raw siig on your plate cut in sashimi style with raddish slices juliennded and horseraddish fermnetd*

the fuck now white niggr? you gonna choke?

>this is what ANCAP warlords actually eat

>trash taking out trash

If we had hanging still and didn't have to pay for their prison time, we'd be in good shape.

Theyre having buyers remorse so they act posh and refined to rationize the waste of 100$.

Sushi is delicious
kys flyover

Don't forget the tip