All of the Trump supporters I know are now voting for Hillary or Gary Johnson because of the whole Khan incident

All of the Trump supporters I know are now voting for Hillary or Gary Johnson because of the whole Khan incident.

How do I win them back again?

fuck off shill. Go collect your sheckles somewhere else.

Tell them that Khan's father just deleted a website helping wealthy Muslims gain faux-citizenship in the US and that he believes Sharia has priority over the Constitution.

>All of the Trump supporters I know are now voting for Hillary or Gary Johnson because of the whole Khan incident

Said no one ever. Seriously, people aren't going to suddenly hate police, be fine with illegal immigration, and bend over for terrorists just because of the stupid Khantroversy. The media makes a big deal out of top Republicans still backing Trump despite this, as if you should totally change your way of thinking simply because of this stupid thing that Democrats started and the media keeps afloat.

Doesn't matter, let them waste their votes, Trump will win anyway

Not an argument.

someone said trump said something mean to a muslim guy?

fuck it i just can't support this guy anymore

WHAT? WHEN?

Fuck me. Oh well time to be a shillhill now I guess

Fuck off shill.

No real world person changes their political stance because the candidate who represents them said something mean. People vote for policies and those policies are the same. The fact that you expect anyone to believe this is laughable.

Actually
#
#
And
#
Are valid arguments to the OP. Go ahead and reply with the same shit again.

I have been in Yellowstone backcountry for a week. Who is Khan? What is up with all the shill threads?

>Not an argument

You feigned looking for advice, not an argument but it's clear that an argument is what you really want. Shill.

Wait my mistake I thought you were OP.

Tell Khan to send more of his kids to get killed by muslims.

Stop lying for starters

Wait he bullied a muslim? Omfg! That's it #imwithher now

by not being weak faggots who abandon ship at the first sign of trouble

sage

Trumpfags in denial

your candidate is complete trash and has destroyed the Republican party and tossed the election to the Democrats

Keep on memeing kids

>your candidate is complete trash and has destroyed the Republican party and tossed the election to the Democrats

Let's play a game. It's called FACT OR OPINION.

Wtf I'm a #Jebhead now

straight facts homey

Trump presidency going to end up just like the Taaj Mahall

Everybody I know is jumping ship. What the fuck.

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTIFYING MY RECORDER

i know youre full of shit. there is no way people would abandon trump over something so stupid and meaningless.

Nobody fucking cares about this Khan bullshit.
>Son gets killed by raghead jihadists
>Lets import raghead jihadists

Wow