What if Trump doesn't win?

I don't think ill be able to take the shilling. I'll probably leave Sup Forums for a couple of months.

Other urls found in this thread:

gunsreport.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=I8c3X0giWJU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hell be fine

It's gonna be hilarious, Sup Forums will be even better, and it's already the best it's ever been.

Sometimes I don't see how he could lose, sometimes I see hillary barely winning, if she wins I'm seriously never watching the news again

I'll continue making the Trump general for a couple of months, Sup Forums's always right!

the american flag is gonna be below the swedish flag.

Let go of the burden of caring about the future of humanity, grab a comfy blanket and hope for an extinction level event that let's us start over again.

This, unfortunately.

>CONCERN SHILLING

He won't win unfortunately..
People will mock Sup Forums but just wait because one day they will realize that Trump was right

Do not reply to shills

I'll probably drop Sup Forums and become an ultra normie degenerate. The West is truly in the times.

i can't wait for all the happenings. enjoy your peaceful moderate muslims, america. remember, 550% increase.

If Trump doesn't win, it's the end for western civilization. I, for one, welcome our new Asian overlords. I'm tired of social justice shilling

I felt the same before the vote for brexit. Hang in there son, it'll all be ok.

If Trump doesn't win we're going to have to Taqqiya our way through life.

>if

You mean "when", right?

go on 8ch when it happens

Trump won't genocide the jews, he won't genocide the sandniggers, he won't genocide the niggers.
Once his mandat is over, the powers that be will probably go into overdrive on the ethnic replacement front as revenge for the humiliation.

Learn an east asian language, if anything it'll expand your job prospects so it's not a total waste in case Humanity win in the face of Absolute Evil.

This.

You'll wake up in the morning assuming the worst, then you'll go straight to Sup Forums to find the result and you'll feel a happiness you haven't in a long time.

What a day it was, what a day it will be.

Those trips.
I think we will all be okay. Stay focused and positive.

>What if Trump doesn't win?

He won't.

le kek approves XD

The only answer

I'm gonna keep my energy levels up but in the off chance it happens, I'm buying a one way ticket to the great big anime land in the sky

We'll just blame Trump for sabotaging his own campaign and move on.

You will definitely need a place to track the latest gun related news... gunsreport.com/

I can't take 4-8 years of Hillary
I will kill myself over listening that murderous bitch
I don't have a great life with shitty blindness for life so not like I'll lose a lot
i only haven't done it yet because I don't want to make my mother sad

>Killing yourself without taking anyone with you
LOL

Where did I say that?

he won't.

Thanks for reminding me to check my email. Vote #I'mwithher!

Not an argument.

The media is just being loud as fuck. Remember: mainstream TV news outlets are a dying medium. The only way for them to survive is by appealing to newer and lower common demnominator demographics. What are the newest and lowest common denominator demographics these days? Blacks and Muslims. What are blacks and Muslims famous for? For being loud and bitchy about non issues. The media is just following that style to appeal. The media does not reflect the common populace anymore. Always remember that.

They are especially worried these days and they will continue to be loud and obnoxious about everything. They know Hillary has tons of skeletons in her closet. Their plan is to divert attention away from her and continue to talk about only Trump and keep spamming non issues about him. It's so obvious it hurts.

So please just relax and stop taking the media so seriously. They are not the representative power they used to be. They are dying and out of touch and are solely a last desperate attempt at propaganda.

Even if Trump loses, the movement has started and the fire is rising. It's inevitable at this point that the ideological shift will occur in the next decade.

>8 years of obama
>8 years of hillary
>Muh 60%
Lmao, even more cucked than sweden

I love how USAcucks think they're white.

no it's not. Once Trump loses white male dominance is over. If anything the opposite to your movement is rising.

I'm more concerned about what will happen to Trump. His public image will be destroyed, and it will probably harm his bussiness a lot.
He won't even be able to be a career politician, becouse most of the GOP hates him and only endorses due to his popularity. If he loses that, he will probably be shunned in an atempt to restore the GOP's old ways.

I won't be watching the news for a long time.
That's what happened in 2012 after Paul dropped out. Didn't watch the news for a year, I just stopped caring and I honestly felt great.
If Trump loses will someone please drop a nuke on us or at the very least initiate the race war?

>mfw I become king of Sup Forums

LOOK AT ME

IM THE FREE MAN NOW

Right minded Americans must retake the White House, or they are cucks

>
youtube.com/watch?v=I8c3X0giWJU

Its going to be hard for the first few months as everyone who supported him is going to get near constant ridicule as liberals show how accepting and kind they are, but I think things will eventually settle down and we'll just have to deal with another 4 years of a slightly worse Obama.

What will you guys do if Hillary wins

He's a winner. The man wins and has a proven record. Keep your eye on the prize and don't forget we still have more dirt on shillary, saving best for last.

Trump has already won. He's given the world hope. He has awakend the masses who were asleep, drunk off the spoils of their ancestors. Trump never slept and warned us they were coming, but you didn't listen.

He has united white men, the military and the Christian right under one roof. Civil war is just be postponed, its better for it to happen sooner than later. Everyone is basically waiting for the call to arms.

nice meme 10/10

Im going to Thailand later this month to scope out the possibility of moving there. Im fucking done with this shithole.

Personally, I dont think this country is ready for someone like Trump yet. Unlike the UK, France or Germany, this country is huge and not everybody has truly felt the effects of multiculturalism and diversity yet. Had this election been even held even just two years from now, in 2018, I feel it wouldve been perfect for someone like Trump- just enough for Obama to slide this country deeper into shit, but not yet past the Point Of No Return.

However, with the next election being in 2020, Im torn as to whether electing Trump and saving this country, along with the bluepilled masses who dont deserve to be saved and who will no doubt fuck it up again as soon as they get the chance, is the right thing to do, or if Hillary would be better in that she would most definitely fuck this country up so bad it would redpill almost everybody, but things may truly be too late come next election.

Id almost lean towards choosing Hillary at this point, as I'll be chilling in Thailand, and an America that is too fucking brain dead to elect Trump is an America that deserves everything bad that happens to it.

He won't win, Hillary was chosen before the elections even started, I'll just buybmore guns and ammo prob stop going on the internet, stop reading news

VOTE STRAIGHT-TICKET REPUBLICAN PLEASE

Wrong.

People arent just going to let this go away and be swept under the rug. If anything they will become more violent and more extremist in their rhetoric.

>Let go of the burden of caring about the future of humanity
That's nice germanbro

I'm glad non of you hoes said "I'll become a faggot and suck cock when Queen Hillary wins" then "Ill move to CA and take in a Syrian refugee family"

Trump cant do anything because the Senate controls the laws in America and the Senate is the loyal slaves of the Federal Reserve/AIPAC Kikes it literally doesnt matter who you elect you cant win.

7/10 shill, almost convinced me you were a real human.

We're moving to Reddit fuck this place

So Johnson/Weld?

So you're going back?

Now you know how we felt on Sup Forums during the build up to Brexit.
If he wins, we'll always remember.
If he loses, we'll never let you forget.

hi CTR shills, have a (You)

I'd leave Sup Forums and I'd leave the US altogether

I'd take my birthright trip to Israel and not come back

>RACIST BIGOT LITERALLY HITLER NAMED DRUMPF GETS ELECTED

IM SORRY SIR, DO YOU KNOW WHAT YEAR IT IS?

Make sure Clinton and her supporters land under real sniper fire, preferrably accurate.

gonna hang up, for there'd be no hope for us any more

>He hasn't already won

The world is changed, faggot.

Shillary or no.

please tell me you americans aren't going to do nothing while a criminal walks into the white house

>I'd take my birthright trip to Israel and not come back
I'll help you pack.

>Wanting to live in a Marxist America
>Wanting to watch America turn into a Brazil-tier shithole
No thanks

Shooshoo kike we don't want you here anywhere

kms

If it did any good, I'd consider taking weedman with me.

I've been looking for a reason to leave Sup Forums forever. I keep saying I will but Trump losing and the floodgates of shills that will trash this place will be the final kick I'll need.

>in b4 "See you tomorrow!"

If you are not Jewish or you are Christian but don't want to convert to Judaism, don't bother, we are overflowing on goyim.

Why the fuck does geo ip say that I am a frog.
Piece of shit internet in the west bank

If Trump doesn't win I'm going full Hermit mode. Self sustainability, organic farming deep woods preservation. I will fully disconnect all media and discard all forms of communication and just ride out the shit storm. I've already prepped two years worth of food since I'm a paranoid prepper so shouldn't be too hard

RACISM IS WRONG
A O
C S D
I O
S R
M W A
R C
I O I
S N S
G M
W
R
O
N
GOD HOW SHITTY YOUR RACISM IS

did'nt work out :((((

Can you elaborate? What do you have stored and what storage method are you using?

If Trump won't win USA is going to be pushed into a series of a stupid wars in Middle-East which will do nothing but help terrorism spreadment. And maybe even WW3...

This is even not about Trump, it is about Clinton. She should not take power.

>it's still shilling after the election

Trumptards have rendered the term shill meaningless.

Sup Forums was a shithole for almost an entire year after Romney's 2012 embarassment

Say Chechnya is cool.

fuck off pussy we dont want you here.

I'm a quarter Yid, a Calvinist, and perfectly willing to serve in the Israeli military & marry a Jewish girl to have "legally" Jewish kids

No need to hide if Trump loses, please stay and read all the shitposting threads I will start when Drumpf gets BTFO!!

Say Donbass is cool.

What will we do when Trump drops out in shame after trying to punch Hillary during the first debate and gets replaced by Cruz? Will Sup Forums be willing to support Cruz to defeat Hillary?

BTW I know it will be Cruz because the delegates meme directly preceded Trump's decline. Sup Forums is responsible for this.

If Trump wins the West will weaken and Putin will finally send you to the Baltics, Ivan. Are you sure you're ready?

If Trump wins there better not be a single person here who doesn't do everything in their power to help her run the country into the ground. Only then when it's on the brink of collapse will people hopefully realise what a grave mistake they've made. Only then will people wake up.

This.

Find an Asian QT and make hapa chillens. Gooks were the true master race all along.

Make Pol great again

I have a cabin an Independent source built deep in Allegheny county literally off the map. There is a rich water source near the Cabin with perfect farming land. The two years of food I collected os enough to sustain my family and are the generic 3 meal a deal MRE boxes. Wildlife is untouched there so it's a perfect place to live out a shitstorm. I still need to look into Greenhouses and hiw to maintain them but I'm pretty well set. If anything I would recommend anyone to look into some form of self-reliance

i'm moving to canada where they have real leaders!

Be realistic, I don't think Putin will gone so far. Russia has no interests in the Baltics, but it had huge interest in Crimea and Ukraine.

Otherwise he would already annex Donbass, and also South Ossetia and Transdnistria, who were asking about joining the Russia almost for 30 years.

Even if you were a mudslime, the children you make with a Jewish female will be considered Jewish in Israel. Meaning that you don't really have an effect.

Good luck emigrating to Israel, it will be hard even if you fit all criteria

Start over again? Why???

But all he cares about is MUH LOOKING STRONK and MUH RESTORED EMPIRE

this. trump gave me new hope that the world can be saved. if he loses, it's all over forever. i'll be tuning out for good.

the question is what IF, don't you have the ability to picture hypothetical situations?