This was shit.

K

>get bus across country
>fly to Thailand
>bang a hooker

Nah it was kino

>BBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

what did she mean by that?

What happens if before you die, you rape the monster?

no, it wasn't

You can't rape the monster because the monster rapes you. It would just be consensual sex if you tried. But you'd still die

imagine being such a cuck you die for a piece of pussy

It was pretty good until the pool scene. There were a few nice feet shots too.

What would happen if they dumped a bucket of oil on the monster? Would it be made visible?

Also, since it can't magically pass through walls, why not lock it in a secure concrete room with a reinforced door or something? Can't be that hard to convince people it exists and is dangerous if you can make it visible.

It didn't follow the BS2 Formula and it didn't have quips and explosions.

I didn't hate it, but it made me feel uncomfortable. Not the horror, but the fact it wasn't exactly like a regular Hollywood movie. I guess I'm an autist. Neon Demon made me feel the same. Like I was lost in a strange forest of cinematic choices that was both scary and beautiful.

>catch a whale
>have sex with it
>dump it back into the ocean
Checkmade

Soundtrack is great tho, same guy who did the music for Fez and Hyperlight Drifter

it's not

by the way, the monster was clearly a government
robot gone rogue.

it had invisibility, had shapeshifting ablities and used a database of dead people to disguise itself The way it dies proves my theory. it was electronic.

what happens when all the people in the sex-chain are dead?

>it dies

it kills himself by masturbating and spinning into place

Some of the cinematography was excellent and hugely underrated.

Film was a 6/10 at best. Nice idea, poor execution.

>who did the music for Fez
Did he have a specific song?

Yeah, a cover of a Leonard Cohen classic called HallePOOjah

I meant, gets harmed. I saw it a long time agi

I never thought of this. Wouldn't that mean it died off after its first victim? They would have no way of know the stupid STI ghost was coming after them so they'd just die without passing any info to anyone else. Then there would be no one left to spread the curse.

This just makes me dislike the film more.