Bill's latest special wasn't nearly as funny as his older stuff

>Bill's latest special wasn't nearly as funny as his older stuff
>Had to give up the dog he didn't want at first but later got attached to because his wife got pregnant
>Has to put up with Nia all the fucking time
Poor guy, if only he listened to his own advice and never got married

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h40pZ31q4go
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why did he marry a ghetto nigress? Was it some kind of virtue signal?

>HEY WORLD SORRY FOR ALL THE BLACK JOKES I DID, AS PENNANCE LOOK AT THIS LUNATIC MONKEY WOMAN I'M CHAINING MYSELF TO

Past a certain age, a man without a family can be a bad thing.

> He was every funny.

I haven't seen the latest special yet and I don't think I will. My opinion of the comic changes my perception of the jokes, if I don't like the person his jokes will not be (as) funny to me. I really like his older stuff so I'm just going to keep those and abandon everything else from now on instead of taking a risk of ruining them too.

>has his own show on Netflix with full creative control
>both the audience and the critics love it
>he makes something like 300k per season from that
>all his specials are also funded and distributed by Netflix and he has full creative control - he can do anything, like shoot his specials in Cuba in black and white 4:3 if he wants
>has a podcast that gets millions of listeners every week and makes him a ton of money
>tours all over the world doing stand up and all his shows are always sold out whether he's in Canada, in Finland, in Japan, in Senegal or in Qatar
>has a supportive wife and a healthy daughter
>still gets to visit his old dog every now and then at the special happy farm with a hammock made of dreams
>has a big house with a pool and a steam shower in Los Angeles
>has a custom made Jaguar luxury car
>went to a Formula 1 race this year as a VIP guest and got to go behind the scenes with the Illuminati stuff
>his father was a big player in the mafia scene back in Boston
>his mother took him to see Scarface when he was 4 years old
>is friends with Lance Armstrong and Conan O'Brien
>has the most perfect beard neckline ever

Let's face it guys, you are just jealous about Bill's amazing jetset life and you only shit on him because you know deep in your "hearts" that you'd never achieve even one third of what he's achieved to this date - and he still has half of his life left to go.

Hey Bill

A thing most people ignore is that he dated Nia for years. He must have considered marrying her at one point or another and thought if he finally did that he wouldn't feel like such a social outcast. His older material where he talks about "being that guy" who shows up single with no kids at family gatherings shows this.
So he did what he thought would make him happy. On the podcast it sounds like he's happy raising his kid, even if he does sound bitter at Nia at the worst of times. I hope his next special has less than 80% recycled material next time though.

KILLDAMUFUGGINDOGRIGHTFUCKINNOW

it's to get back at his dad.

>can "get back at his dad" while he makes some qt black get BLEACHED
>instead marries some 4/10 bitch who bosses him around and was a fucking waitress when she met Bill
Why Bill why

to get back at his dad
if he married a normal pretty nigress his dad wouldnt mind

>still gets to visit his old dog every now and then
ya at the pet sematary

>at the pet cemetery
no fuckhead, nia made him a pillow from the dog's bones

>hey thanks nia, still smells like cleo
>...
>buh-huh-huhh-huhhhh ;_;

>14 posts
>no pasta
wow, Sup Forums is truly dead

poor billy ;_;

>NIA STOP BEATING ME WHEN I'M TRYING TO WRITE MY SPECIAL, IT PUTS FOOD ON THE TABLE, IT'S HOW WE LIVE... NOT IN THE FACE AGAIN GOD DAMN IT!!

obligatory

JUST

Imagine being married to this:

youtube.com/watch?v=h40pZ31q4go

She starts getting cunty near 2 minute mark

whats wrong with this?

DESU, I'd be pretty pissed off if someone referred to me as "colored".

>"people of color" is okay
>"colored people" is bad
Fuckin' coloreds

I don't like either of those. If you think about it..white people are more "colorful" than other races since they have a variety of eye colors and hair colors.

she went off just because the guy used a term she didn't like. She fits well with bill because he won't back down and brought her back around, but most guys would just fold over.

that's one of the stupidest things I've ever read

he fell for the black women meme

white men racemix more than white women

they will bring the end of the white race

Or they will bring an end to the black, Asian and Hispanic race :^)

unless africa sinks like a fucking atlantis, it's not gonna happen

t. angry shitskin

i'd be pissed if i had brown skin and heard someone call me a "person of color" or "POC". sometimes i wonder if (((they))) make up these terms to divide people on purpose.

this
civic nationalism 4 lyfe

why do we call them people of color when they are the color that absorbs all colors

if anything WE whites are the people of color and they are the people of non-color

This is why I just call them shitskins so I know with certainty that they'll be offended instead of wondering if I offended them.

please stop being so shockingly politically incorrect, we here at Sup Forums are civilized folk

lucky his name isnt bill gurr

fuck off niggers. you're niggers and this is how it is. not our fault to call niggers, niggers.

i mean you call a dog on street what do you call it? a dog. same goes for a nigger. am i missing something here?

>white men racemix more than white women
That makes sense. Women can afford to be pickier about their choice of mate by nature.

wow this makes me fucking angry.

white men racemix more with every race than white women, except latinos, where white racemix more with them than white men

i'm not a nigger, you're a nigger.

He is on an easy path to be one of the best podcasters ever. Many feel he is already up there.

Time to put the standup down to rest.

Also - never ever let MIA on the podcast.

As simple as this path is , he's not going to follow it. He's going to let her on the mic. He's probably going to do more standup and getting involved in specials like F is for Famiy.

Based subtle Sup Forums poster

I remember when I was 16.

Nice bait, but on that note, I'm happy for Bill, but his material has suffered and his last special was depressing.