Ok so all jokes aside, what really happened this season/this year?

Ok so all jokes aside, what really happened this season/this year?

>It was introduced that Gus was the chicken meth man and his trucks were used to import the drugs
- We already knew that
>It was introduced that Jimmies alias was Saul Goodman
- We already knew that
>Hector got a stroke because he was poisened by Nacho
- Ok this is new and is kinda interesting indeed
>Chuck died
- Finally

I know I probably get shit on and people are gonna spout memes that I dont think there is enough of explosions but how can you honestly defend this boring piece of crap?

I wanted to love it honestly I did. I loved every second of Breaking Bad, been hyping for this for 3 seasons but I finally gave up.

BRAVO MOFFAT

the only thing that really got me is Chuck got 9million and then killed himself

why?

it should have had the balls to let the old lady die before Jimmy could make things right

>season 1 finale
>Jimmy's friend dies
>he finally breaks bad as Deep Purple plays in the background
>HAPPENING
>season 2 episode 1
>he's normal again
>"oh"

>season 2 penultimate episode
>Chuck falls and hits his head although you don't see him die
>HAPPENING
>he's still alive next episode
>"oh"

>season 3 episode 1
>opens with Gene passing out at work
>HAPPENING
>never brought up again in the season
>"oh"

>season 3 penultimate episode
>Kim crashes her car into a huge rock
>HAPPENING
>immediately gets up and walks out unscathed
>"oh"

>season 3 finale
>Chuck burns house down although you don't see him die
>HAPPENING
>fill in the blanks

what did he had to look up to?

he is forced to remain indoor because he is insane and now he doesn't even have a single friend or relative who is in touch with him.

Jimmy really should have not cared about the old ladies falling out, this was season 3 and the transformation into Saul should be progressing even a little bit but i see almost no progress on that. Not that i dislike the show, i always watch it as soon as a new episode comes out and i have always been entertained but come on, they are stretching out the Jimmy stuff for too long.

>BCS finale
>Mike isn't even in it
Sup Forums btfo

>better call saul
>character progression

LOL

is it wrong to want to rim Kim while she eats the break fast I make for her?

>End of season 1
I'm not going to leave easy money on the table ever again
>End of season 3
Leaves easy money on the table

I thought Jimmy would go nuclear after Chuck and/or Kim dies, and maybe he causes them, inadvertently by trying to be a good guy, when he could've gone dirty and no bad shit would've happened to him. Unless they somehow tie Chuck's suicide to it being Jimmy's fault, I don't see that happening, so it must be Kim's death that causes him to become Saul I guess. I mean there are traces of being scummy in him in this season too, like when he threatened the guy while picking up trash, but overall, Jimmy is still a fucking Saint, compared to Saul. Vince must have something amazing planned hopefully

>>Leaves easy money on the table
he wanted to prove to himself that cuck was wrong about jim being toxic

>How many unnecessary explanations to bland background elements related to a popular tertiary character in my hit show can I make before I actually have to write some plot!

The flashback episode that's ultimate point was to explain his fucking pinky ring was the best example of this. this entire thing is a gigantic circle jerk for people that got way too obsessed over a decently written show about an average Joe becoming a crime lord.

hector wasn't poisoned by nacho. he just gave him ibuprofen pills instead of the medication that he needed.

So, who inherits the 8 million Chuck would have gotten from Hamlin?
He probably hates Jimmie enough to write him out of his will (is there a mandatory part in the US?).
Does it go to his ex-wife?

>thinking a little flame can defeat the space blanket

this too

wtf man

i do hope mike makes it another year

>ev eryone saying Chuck died
*raises paw*
uhhhhh, isn't it obvious he wanted to destroy his house out of frustration for not finding the electrical source, which was a result of his turmoil? He obviously left once things caught fire.

>It was introduced that Jimmies alias was Saul Goodman

established long before s3, back when they show the whole watch gambit

if you watched talking saul they confirmed that chuck's dead

Since he hasn't been paid the remaining 6 million, I would presume Howard keeps it. In fact, he might keep the 3 million from the check if Chuck hadn't cashed it yet.

Every time I see Chuch all I can think about is A Mighty Wind

>watching shows talking about shows
shiggum diggums ya'll

yeah. i don't think you have to buy out someone once they're dead, and since he didn't appear to cash the check i think howard won't have to pay a cent. he'll probably be thrilled when he finds out.

Saul Goodman was a mistake. These guys needed the true prequel.

A white beta and his hermano

nah

In retrospect of this episode, I feel like something like this should be said: If you have any suicidal thoughts, I urge you to seek help.

It can't hurt to allow them to hear your story, and it could be that they have vital info that could help turn things around for you.

There could be room to transform things in ways you hadn't considered.

There is help.

Contact a suicide hotline if you need someone to talk to. If you have a friend in need of help, please encourage that person to contact a suicide hotline as well.

thx

i was up at 5am and they were reairing it and the only thing else on tv was infomercials. this is the only time i've ever watched a "talking" show.

Really bakes my potatoes.

What the fuck would they even cover? Hank would just be a goof ball cop til the very end of the prequel show since he doesn't change until later on in BrBa. Shit would be like a cartoony version of Law and Order or something with them just busting small time.

>Shit would be like a cartoony version of Law and Order or something with them just busting small time.

This sounds greater than BCS tho.

That's bullshit and you know it!

Then someone else is now the owner of Chucks share of HHM. It certainly wont disappear into thin air.

IT'S NOT THE DESTINATION IT'S THE JOURNEY LITTLE KEKLET

>MUH INFORMATION

READ A BOOK

>season 4 opens with a shot of a charred skeleton wrapped in a space blanket

Come on, there was a lot of story in between the first and last episodes. Jimmy and Kim fighting to make it on their own, especially with the Chuck conflict, was really interesting.

Last episode sucked ass though. I feel like they might get cancelled, and wanted everything in as nice a bow as possible. Hence:

-Hector has a medical episode
-Kim basically quits her job
-Jimmy gives back all the money
-Chuck dies

If there is no season 4, the only thing left unexplained is what happens to kim. The show can technically end without nagging loose ends.

I mean, Peter Gould said last night the S4 writer's room hasn't opened yet, and the show hasn't been renewed yet...

no they didnt..... they said its left up for interpretation till next season. Even the actor said he doesnt know fully

>"Unknown" instead of "Deceased"

Next season is gonna start with Chuck surviving the fire
Mark my words

Saul always had a line he tried not to cross. He was visibly remorseful after pranking Hank with the phone call about Marie, and he was pissed that Walt made him poison a kid.

Making money off of criminals was okay but getting his own hands dirty and hurting people, like Chuck said, wasn't something he ever went out of his way to do.

>I mean, Peter Gould said last night the S4 writer's room hasn't opened yet, and the show hasn't been renewed yet...
AMC doesn't have anything going for it besides Gilligan kino other than The Walking Pleb

>it's Chuck is having a fit for 30 minutes episode
>literally

Why did Chuck pose so smug to Jimmy and encourage him to be who he is while saying he never mattered to Chuck? What was his endgame?

BEST BOY
BEST BOY
BEST BOY
BEST BOY

The sweet sweet release of death's space blanket

Chuck didn't want the money, he wanted to keep being a lawyer. He only threatened to sue in hopes Howard would cave in and let him stay.

So is he dead or not?

Was it suggesting the one thing using electricity was the fire alarm?

Did I miss something?

they show naked butts on fx shows all the time, why can't AMC do the same?

man that ending was sad

chuck did nothing wrong

>multiple ass shots

i say goddamn goddamn

hahah chuck didn't think hamlin would buy him out with his own money

chuck did literally everything wrong

So when does Irene hire Mike to off her friends?

That would be up to Howard, would it not? Chuck was divorced and Jimmy his only relative.

I think he'll offer partnership to Kim.

This season was

Cuck and Jimmy tryna fuck each other over
Some way to explain hector's condition
Gus, gus gus, gus, we need to drag in more of those breaking bad fans for sure
Kim fuckable to death being a nice waifu
Remember that flashback? Something is happening related to it
Old people again
Is cuck finally dead?

And that's about it

>LOL WE HATE IT TO MAKE IT CONFUSING SO WE DONT DO THAT BUT SERIOUSLY WE DONT KNOW GUISE XDDD

kek

Nope. It means you love her.

I think the partnership per-se is not inheritable, but his stake/shares/whatever at the company are. They can just haircut HHM to HH.

I'd guess that, unless specifically stated otherwise in a last will, it would go his next of kin, which would be Jimmy.

Of course Chuck 1. knows it 2. is a colossal cunt, so I would expect him to make some random child in Zimbabwe inherit anything after him before Jimmy.

>the last thing your brother said to you was that you never really mattered that much to him

damn you vince

>season finale
>nothing happens until the cliffhanger
>episode rated 9.5 on imdb

Is this really what people want to see nowadays? Slow as shit dramas where hardly anything happens? Seriously, there are single episodes of Breaking Bad where more happens than an entire season of BCS.

Remember how LOST season finales were? Two or three episodes of constant thrills, feels and holy shit moments. Why can't television be like this again? I can't remember the last time I watched an episode of a series and thought "holy shit, I just have to see the next episode immediately", then proceed to look up message boards to see everyone's reaction to how awesome the episode was. Now I just go to Sup Forums to see the posts about how nothing happened, and while I do find those threads amusing, it's really just sad.

Make TV great again.

>we will never see a gratuitous sex scene with Kim

go take your ADHD meds user

You are right but I just want one season left. Please don't stretch it out more.

>Show us what happened to Kim+Jimmy
>Show us Gus outsmarting Nacho to get control
>If Chuck is alive show him being a lawyer with his bro one time for the fans, or anything not being absolutely mental
>Explain the meaning of the opening of the finale

I don't think they'd be able to force any kind of sale, though. I also don't think Chuck would ever leave something like that to Jimmy, not after how he made it clear he didn't want Jimmy to just come in a reap the rewards of his work.

I hurt myself today.

Hell, that was how Breaking Bad was, if everyone didn't have the worlds biggest 13" hate boner for that, people would remember.

Except yeah the feels thing, I guess I don't watch enough TV but I rarely ever feel emotional with a show.

Hello darkness my old friend

Literally my dad.

>Show us Gus outsmarting Nacho to get control

Gus is a Don. He already has control.

Much of the season revolved around Nacho not liking the more brutal aspects of the cartel trade. It wouldn't make sense to continue now that there is an out.

The only story left there is taking out the rest of the Salamanca crew in the US until Tuco returns.

>Explain the meaning of the opening of the finale

The part with Jimmy and Chuck as kids?

LEAKED IMAGE FROM SEASON 4 EPISODE 1

Is this the new Tony Soprano was or may not have being killed?

Im confused

sauce on this?

Don't want to be lewd but I bet that New Mexico climate means that Kim's skin is always a little bit sweaty, must make her taste salty and delicious. Extra flavour if Jimmy likes to put his tongue inside her asshole which I assume he does based on the subtext

wtf Vince this is worse than the dead Gus leaks

it is jimmys fault... jimmy made him lose his job by fucking up his insurance.

>putting sauce on your baked potatoes

>It's a good wall.
>You think?
>Yeah. We'll get another.
>A Better Call Saul wall.

What did he mean by this?

Sorry. I always forget the sauce.

Does anyone know where the Gus leaks originated from?

Chuck was always trying to bing Jimmy down. He never liked the idea of Jimmy practicing law even if it was his way. Fuck Chuck.

Is it wrong I want to rim Jimmy while he makes me breakfast?

Gotta say I have very mixed feelings after watching this episode.

I really wanted Chuck to get his just deserts after trying to sue Howard and all the shit he put Jimmy through but now that he's gone I think its gonna guilt them both really hard. While his fate was mostly because of his own ego, I am somehow strangely sympathetic to his end.

some guy that worked in the studio where they created that scene posted it here, from what i remember the cgi people from the walking dead did that scene so it wasn't someone from the breaking bad crew

shame that they had to cut the 2 hour scene of mike retiling his roof from this episode, would have been kino otherwise

chuck did nothing wrong, all shit that happened between him and Jimmy was due to the latter tempering with the documents

Honestly, the insurance company would've figured it out sooner or later, not to mention, Howard was already fed up with Chuck. Jimmy didn't make him turn against his protege. Howard was basically his son, but he decided to be a dick to him aswell.

I have a feeling the medication he was on is going to be a big deal.
Like maybe lots of people who take that medication tend to kill themselves, and Jimmy might lead a class action lawsuit against the maker.

Because I just don't think Chuck would kill himself otherwise. He's too vain.

ew. don't compare the two

>tfw no kim gf

So Kim realized she was burning herself out and decided to have a brief vacation?

i appreciate the real bacon, thank you

Something like that, I guess. I mean Jimmy was already telling her to ease off a bit, then Francesca talked about how she's lucky that she's even alive.

LYNCHED
Y
N
C
H
E
D

Yep. Considering all the crap she's been through, she deserves it.