Why is the media attacking Trump so much Sup Forums? Even in Sup Forums itself you can see massive shilling lately...

why is the media attacking Trump so much Sup Forums? Even in Sup Forums itself you can see massive shilling lately. What's going on? Is this the elites final attack?

They are literally grasping at straws right now, it's sad desu. Even my normie friends see right through it.

Hillary has gotten twice as much shit on mainstream media than Trump. Educate yourself.

A Republican congressman recently said he's endorsing Hillary because he is "an American first, a republican second".

That's essentially it. Trump is bad for the country, and everyone knows it.

Two arrows have been deposited in your quiver

Nice job Temujiin, keep it up!

Yes, it's the final attack.

It's going to be Hillary. Everyone has known it from the start.

Because Trump is a moron who doesn't know when a feud is beneath him to move on and ignore it.

You don't think the voters are going to be put off by the Clinton foundation?

>First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
We're on step three. Winning comes next, and they know it.

You mean the Establishment Candidateā„¢ who has literally gotten away with felony? That one?

after Brexit passed I think he can actually win it.

this, I remember Brexit, t'was good

Because they hate the daylight.

Because I LITERALLY can not vote for a man who eats KFC with a fork.

Oh he also has the emotional development of a 5 yearold

>final attack
The war never ends, user.

I love it. They waste money trying to change the narrative on pol, and I get to use them as a punching bag. I say we reply like crazy to them. I used to think, don't reply! they get paid when you do.

now I realise how much of their money we can squander just sending by talking shit and trying to educate shills.

shill bucks
for
Hill cucks

Simple. They and their handlers are AFRAID.

This is like watching a scorpion backed into a corner sting wildly, even at itself. It's great. Because they are all fucking up more than any of them realize. And Trump's supporters are way more savvy with modern media and the internet than they are. So, we'll have plenty of dankness to strike back with.

Now. Who wants to discuss what they are afraid of and why?

Limbaugh is on record predicting that the dems know they have a boring dud of a candidate with a shitload of baggage, meaning their only hope for victory is an all-out smear campaign. Expect this trend to continue indefinitely. FFS, "You're a sexist racist bigot if you support Trump" is already a HUGE meme anyway. He's going to have lots of trouble pulling this off.

And CTR. We see you. We're coming for you.

Well they lash out when you start posting their dox. I say reply with names, addresses, pictures, social media accounts, and whatever else in every CTR thread.

The benefits to that are twofold:
1. It actually scares the CTR fags.
2. It eventually forces the mods to close the thread.

they are obviously afraid of people speaking their mind and pointing out that what is happening in the government is treason. they've signed in laws that remove due process, and are funneling billion and even trillions of dollars to banks and arms manufacturers. the cartels and arabs are on the take. it is all tied together around securing geopolitical power in thr middle east , which has become the stage for the current cold war

> FINAL ATTACK

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING

FIGHT ON

>after Brexit passed I think he can actually win it.

American voters are the sheepiest sheep of the sheep kingdom.

It's a consequence of being so geographically isolated from Washington politics, a bad educational system, and too much land (which makes people "optimistic")

t. CTR
i can smell the rancid gina juice from here

I believe they may be releasing biased, deceitful polls that have Hillary in the lead to get us to think she actually has a chance. I also think they are shilling harder than ever for the same reason. To make us think Hillary has the voter base so it won't be obvious when the elites rig the machines. That way they can manipulate the voting machines and no one will riot. Without manipulation Trump will win by a landslide.

this is a shill thread. sage

election soon, expect a nonstop barrage in media and our nazi frog site

It also gets you banned. And the shill mods are happy to ban as many Trump supporters as they can so that they can hand the board over to the CTR narrative. There's another place where that isn't happening, though. A place much more full and much less cucked.

I like the idea of doxing them a lot. if we could get the records from their payroll and see every person who was paid by CTR to push this propaganda, they could all be charged with treason. just the threat of it probably scares these cucks.

false.
kill yourself.

>Hillary has gotten twice as much shit on mainstream media than Trump. Educate yourself.

educate my dick in your mouth

>It also gets you banned.
And? Anyone who can't evade a ban doesn't deserve to be here.

It gets you banned if you're a dumbass. Which you must be if you actually visit cripplechan.

my logic is this:

the DNC is colluding with Hillary and has from thr start. they are knowingly eroding the constitution, and selling us out to foreign interests. everyone workin towards this goal is guilty of treason to a greater or lesser degree. simple

remember lord of the rings the two towers? we are like in the midst of the war scene right now

>antagonized every minority
>throws out baby
>makes fun of a retard
>the temperament of a child
>why can't we just nuke them?
>generally just a bully
>there was blood everywhere
>bad speaker
>spouts empty words
>shady business history
>makes grand claims about himself that can't be backed up

OH GEEE, WHY DOES EVERYONE ATTACK THIS GUY??? MUST BE SHILLS

I hate Shillary with all my heart but if you can't understand why Trump is under constant attack, you are autistic and retarded

Literally
>literally
Literally
>literally

Are you a 15 yr old girl?

we're talking about a psycho for whom the highest laws don't apply with near unlimited funds and resources. Her surrogates and the entire system will be constantly attacking and trying to undermine Trump in the most relentless, subversive ways possible. Get ready for months of this detritus. Some of these people will literally kill themselves WHEN Trump wins.

Just wait until ISIS strikes again.

They are attacking Sup Forums so much to disrupt the flow of dank maymays.
Dank memes are the most powerful propaganda tool mankind has ever devised. And the elites don't understand how to implement them.
The memes must flow.

Obama has completely side steped due process and the checks and balances- they have thr attorney general and head of the FBI actively protecting them from prosecution.

a historic purge will take place when they lose. no wonder they are terrified of losing. people get put to death for treason

great cleansing when?

we need to do what the phillipines are doing to drug trafficers except target corrupt politicians.

I agree ! it's the patriotic thing to do.

I work at a counter.

It's funny. Some of my regular customers come in and talk about the election. I guess it's a way to blow off steam for them, so I go ahead and humor them.

Most of them were talking about how great Hillary was compared to trump a while back. But now all but one of them say that they're voting for Trump now because of the massive amount of attacks he's facing, or because they feel Hillary can't be trusted, or they feel he'll do good for us.

Pretty funny.

This desu.

We have high energy meme magic on our side this time.

I vote for Patraeus to head the Tribune. He knows a thing or two about the seedy mechanations of the corrupt cabal of neoconservative slime running the highest levels 9f government.

Effective distraction from the rigging of the DNC, Clinton Cash, and other recent happenings.

This combined with Trump's recent fuckups makes the effect pretty strong. I've been kind of depressed about it over the week.

same here user, so much hate must take a toll on the god Emperor

I hope they do it by firing squad. lead Obama and hillary, lynch, comey , etc out in front of the capital and execute them on the steps. make all the CTR propagandists stand behind them to catch any stray bullets and protect the marble from getting nicked

This.

If they really wanted to stop him they would just pretend he dident exist like they did whit ron paul

let the world know that we as a people don't want these wars, trade deals, or alliances that are morally reprehensible.

there was a time when we lead by example. now it's with money and influence. I would like to lead by example again

>implying we're not behind six million proxies.

Dis.

august 14th is coming up.

I find the entire thing a bit terrifying. I have never met Trump, and I know little about him, so I rely on the media.

But the media is so heavily against it I don't believe it's unbiased. And I can't see Trump in person because he got ran out of my town.

>Is this the elites final attack?
Yep. This is their Water(poo in)loo.

Chicago?

This election is the last chance for white America. If Trump loses then the demographic shift will seal the deal forever.

what happens on aug 14?

Why do finnish women look so asian?

underrated

Yep these are death throes pretty much.

The Popular Opinion is gaining steam against them and it seems the harder they push their agenda the more people are seeing how "freaky" and "surreal" it is - they wake up too and start talking about it to their friends.

For example I dont think Bernie Sanders intended to perform a service by showing people how screwed things are - but by gaining so much support then just handing over the podium to Hellary - he showed everybody how "political experience" works.

Now most of them are mad as hell and even un-cucking.

At this rate by the time November strikes Trump 85% at least.

After vote rigging he'll still have at least 65%.

CTR has already been doxxed, this en masse shilling isn't going to work out for them the more they anger Sup Forums

>bases vote on a man not wanting greasy fingers.

>calls others moronic children.

Wow. Good thing you menial job at the grocery store pushing carts won't give you voting day off anyway.

The Chiraqiest.

Still, it's as if I live in a dystopian future. Everyone around me says that Trump is evil, or racist or whatever without setting definitions for what they mean, without knowing anything about Trump or ever meeting him, while unquestionably listening to the news, and the only opportunity to actually see the bastard and he gets silenced.

Finnish women have this certain charm to them, or maybe it's just because I have yellow fever, idk.

I agree but the fact is it does some damage, if not destroying the foundation of Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Like they would care otherwise

They're getting desperate. They realized making fun of his hair and calling him a racist doesn't work.