Any theories?

Any theories?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W1Kgl9aqOnI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah

I'm pretty sure he's a parasite that learned to adapt and mimic bodily functions for actual wounds.

He's not a parasite, but rather some fifth dimensional entity or some shit that can transfer between realms of reality and meld the minds of those he chooses to, so long as it doesn't tamper with free will.

That episode and the one with fart took place in a different universe

He's a gag character based around the ironic twist that a ridiculous character we've never been seen before would end up not being a parasite. He recurred because the absurdity that he'd appear again.

>being this logical
Look at Mr. Common Sense here.

Nah he's real. He exists in a different reality. Not the same reality that we know Rick and Morty in C-132 or whatever is the original main dimension is, or was for that matter.

The creators pretty much openly confirmed that.

It is fairly obvious that we're not always following the same R&M team, but it's not obvious at first glance.

>It is fairly obvious that we're not always following the same R&M team
[citation needed]

About what? They meet a bunch of aliens.

I figured we were following the pair that jumped dimensions after they messed up their own.

Just a good friend

why would we be it makes sense that we could jump between 3 rickys and morts

This guy explains the idea fairly well.

youtu.be/W1Kgl9aqOnI

His names poopy butthole because hes a litteral buttplug.

I don't think it's obvious but there's little implication we're following a different Rick and Morty at the beginning of the episode with Blitz and Chips. Then there's the episode that opens with a Rick and Morty that gets killed by Evil Rick and Morty, then after the credits we're with a Rick and Morty continuing pretty much where the last Rick would've been had they not died. So ultimately they could just switch off at any point we couldn't really tell the difference.

Should we be reading anything into the fact that Poopypants and Rick have both shown awareness of the fourth wall?
Is that how they know each other?

>I neither have any clue as to what exactly a buttplug is OR looks like.
Fix'd

When you really think about it, Mr.Poopybutthole not being a parasite makes perfect sense. All the other parasites mimicked things the family would recognize or understand, even if they're weird like the meat samurai and Pencilvester. Mr. Poopybutthole is a weird headed alien guy with a name that has nothing to do with his appearance or personality. A parasite would never take that form because of how much it stands out.

ooooo wee

my theory is that he'll never be on the show again

in the last episode mr poopybutthole spoke directly to the audience asking what we think will happen with Rick.

is it possible the audience is the parasite and mr poopybutthole thinks he knows us?

Let' walk through that.
We are the audience. We are Sup Forums.
Has knowing us been entirely pleasant?

yes. we unanimously love rick and morty and shit on family guy simpsons and most capeshit.

Well, I'm sorry to tell you this but we must be parasites then.
But of course that makes no sense, because remember when...

Rick is smart enough to be aware of all realities, including the reality where he is just a form of entertainment for us. And yes probably the same with Mr. Poopy Butthole. I'm guessing season 3 will have a live action episode where Rick travels to our world.

>free will

Actually I'd love to see a RM episode tackle the free will debate.