Wearing “Don’t Tread on Me” insignia could be punishable racial harassment

Where were you when America became full on 1984

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/08/03/wearing-dont-tread-on-me-insignia-could-be-punishable-racial-harassment/

>The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, among its other functions, decides “hostile work environment” harassment claims brought against federal agencies. In doing so, it applies the same legal rules that courts apply to private employers, and that the EEOC follows in deciding whether to sue private employers

>Lolbertarians

ENOUGH

Memetarians are cancerous because they made a meme of one of the coolest historical flags we have.

They can try.

>Could

>anti-libertarians ITT

Now that's cuckoldry. I wish these Hilary supports would just fuck off already.

fuck off

fuck now i actually want one of these flags

hmm, sounds like I'm starting a t shirt printing buisness.

I really want the cobra with the gernande, my fav

Agreed. That's the best one. That or the lamia one...

Second best use of the flag in modern day history only Snek girl dancing is better.
I hopethis triggers you khaki cargo shorts wearing, goatee faced, cheap ass EDC wielding cunts

>not the shitposter one

Guys for fucks sake you were supposed to rise up by now.

What's wrong with carrying a pistol? Are you a faggot or something?

I'm not a libertarian and I think their ideology is heavily flawed in a number of ways, but HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!

It's a fucking hat, it's not fucking racist, jesus christ what is wrong with people??!!

Pro-Trump supporter here. Libertardians will stop getting shit on when they stop supporting that gungrabbing asshole Johnson.

>Complainant stated that he found the cap to be racially offensive to African Americans because the flag was designed by Christopher Gadsden, a “slave trader & owner of slaves.”
well it looks like we should just uninvent the last few millenia of human progress, but a lot of those guys owned slaves

>what is wrong with people
ni66er lo6iq

I wear my Gadsden hat almost every day. These fucks clearly don't understand what "DON'T TREAD ON ME" means.

Texas will.

Gary "If you move the Mexicans over the border, they magically become more productive" Johnson

Gary "If you import cheap labor, somehow it gives jobs to the native population" Johnson

Calling that shirt "racist" is bigotry. Call them ableist anti-religious bigots. They can't really say anything back to you or they risk outing their stupidity.

I wonder if this one is "racial harrassment"

Gary "fuck guns guns are evil you can't have guns but here is the entire population of mexico raping your daughters lel imma climb a mountain with my shirt off, btw fuck guns" Joe hanson

I said cheap EDC nigga, enjoy the rage and being a poorfag though

better version 2bh

I'll dump, sorry if people wanted to/alread yhave posted these images.

My everyday carry is a $1200 pistol with a $350 attachment and two holsters. One $180 shoulder hoslter and a custom fitted (for the attachment) $250 IWB holster.

You assume too much.

Whatever you say though my man.

Agreed, thx

lmao

How did Americans ruin the Gadsden flag? The whole thing implies that if you do step on the snake, you'll get bitten, i.e. if you fuck me up I'll fuck you up harder.

Best snek coming through

This. Libertarian for Trump here.

Kill all globalists.

Out of control meme power hurt something that is actually beloved by people who aren't massive faglords.

Is it harassment if 1/6th of Virginians including me have the licence plate?

Mom's basement must be comfy

Fucking store fronts

10/10 thread keep them coming pGCtOR7c

>Trump isn't a real conservative
>Hillary isn't a real Liberal
>Johnson isn't a real Libertarian
>and Stein isn't actually green

I would love to petition for this in Minnesota but all we have are wildlife plates. Fuck...

im a minarchist but i love this gadsen flag meme!!

Posting from my office actually. Keep projecting friendo.

Neocons trolling commies and sand people obviously

gary "bake the fucking cake you kike bastard" johnson

Well then dont thread but stomp its snak dead.

oh the irony.

"My office"
I'm assuming the water cooler doubles as a piss jug

i wanna bully that snek

>not being libertarian

What the fug? I hate government now

meta as fuck

>Missouri has a snek plate option

>MFW I'm moving there next week

Jews are afraid of the power of symbols

>shoulder holster
How I know you're a retarded mallcop ninja
Those things are fucking awful and only worn by detectives on tv and retards who want to look cool. Congrats m8, I have a $250 shoulder holster hanging in my closet that's been there for years to remind me to try shit before buying and what a stupid faggot I was. I guess you looking cool trumped quality.
Inb4 yours works, about 90% of this officers at the PD I work with tried the same shit because that's what cops use on tv, 100% of them stopped using them after a month.
Also to don't use leg holsters, those are trash too, anything on the hip is best, or your tits if you have them, which some of the males on here might actually have.

Or people who like being able to draw from a seated position.

I almost exclusively use my shoulder holster in the late fall and winter when walking my dog. I have never had comfort issues with it and it's been a couple years. You likely didn't get yours properly fitted.

I use my IWB 95% of the time.

Wtf why haven't I ever seen these at the dmv or on the streets?
AZ

nope, actually they make the symbols and try to expose goyim to them as much as they can

I don't actually see it on any Arizona government websites for plates. So it wouldn't amaze me if the map I posted was inaccurate.

You could tilt your hip holster forward leaf, do you even fucking carry up there?
Nothing about them is practical, you got used to yours and use your iwb 95% of the time because it's comfortable and probably because you don't want that cash sitting in your closet collecting dust. Took me some time but thank fuck I retired that awful piece of shit. Unwieldy and flags everyone to your side when you draw.
Just trash

I wish illinois plate situation wasn't retarded. We're getting rid of any new plate designs and are gonna replace them with some sorta sticker to decal the plate.

I guess. I don't find them that uncomfortable at all when I am wearing layers in the cold months and I actually prefer it when I am walking the trail behind my house for 6+ miles

Of course the IWB holster is more comfortable all around.

Pass this on to the EEOC and any other social sites you can.

@EEOCNews @CivilRights @SenateFloor @USSupremeCourt

DO IT