Where is Germany heading?

CSU politician Alexander Dobrindt calls for a conservative revolution but without """"""extreme nationalism""""""

seems like the tide is turning in the so called leader of the free world too.
the end of liberal values, the pride of the West, is close

tagesspiegel.de/politik/csu-landesgruppenchef-dobrindt-will-konservative-revolution-unterstuetzen/20812904.html

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/german-conservatives-propose-deporting-anti-semitic-migrants/
youtube.com/watch?v=8F5SKR47Ni4
youtube.com/watch?v=PO87qMFV9dc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CSU is the conservative party in Bavaria, with the rest of Germany only having the CDU and CSU+CDU forming a union. Soon there will be the state elections in Bavaria and these are far more important for CSU, than the federal elections. Dobrindt is trying to steer the party further to the right after losing points during the federal election. Sadly nothing of significance will come from his statement (besides butthurt lefties)

If "leader of the free world" means getting subverted by old and new communists and Jews (not mutually exclusive) and becoming the minority in your own country while your state media pumps out cuck propaganda with your tax money and you have terror attacks and the government pays flirt coaches and meetings with rapefugees and your girls and you pay to get cucked again with tax money and you go to your inner city and there's niggers and kebab everywhere and you have literal communists setting your city on fire while G20 is happening and then the same state media pretends there is nothing to see, but the imaginary NAZIS are everywhere (I wish) and you become the DDR 2.0, but your people want more of it and more and more, and then the cuckservatives of the CSU pretend to be a new revolution although they lost every single poliotical culture war in the last sixty years and the "far right" is cucked too and called the holocauster a crime in the name of your people that must NEVA FORGETTID and then you wake up every day and you just wanna fucking shoot people and remove kebab because you are fucking mad at this shit, FUCKING MAD, but then you go back to sleep and the next day is just like it.

Yeah. Leader of the free world.

The conservatives have put Merkel in an interesting bind: she either has to endorse anti-semitism or deport a significant portion of the """""""""refugees""""""""".

politico.eu/article/german-conservatives-propose-deporting-anti-semitic-migrants/

Were they right after all?

such talk was unheard of from Germany in previous years
that's how it begins usually

Germany is OP as fuck.
Pls nerf.

It's easy.
First kikes flood your countries with niggers and arabs. Violence happens. It lasts 30 years. People get tired. Then they say hmmm you don't want this? It's time for some right wing government. No more niggers and such. And that's how you end up in the police state Orwell-style. But at least it's a homogenous police state.

Does he propose anything meaningful or is he just making wing with his mouth?

Nothing meaningful, but right now they have strict rules on not giving interviews and such, since they're (SPD+CDU/CSU) trying to form a government, so it might be an indication on what's in the coalition agreement. Also Dobrindt isn't that popular or important.

if your post is the common reality in Germany that's how the zeitgeist changes, subconsciously in the beginning, among civilians because they have to deal with everyday hardship, not politicians or affluent people.

then anger, frustration and violence become mainstream, the political system loses all credibility and worth and eventually change comes

>a local 6% party is screaming something autistic
>the downfall of germany
Oh Greece..

Any idea where SPD will spend their political shekels from the coalition?
If they let conservatives have immigration what will they want, worker rights or support on EU stuff (SPD appears more integrationist then CSU/CDU) or on what?

Jude

>the downfall
not exactly

>SPD
>Workers rights
They implermented big loop holes in regulations and laws and there agenda 2010 laws are viewed by social democrats around the world as the biggest betrayle of the working class since Stalin.
SPD right now has a left basis and a right leadership (right for social democrates ofc) while the CDU has a right basis and a left leadership. If they act like they have different positions, its just acting.

Worker rights and a reform the health insurance. The latter is one of their big topics, they want to abolish the current system, where 10% of the more affluent citizens (and all civil serveants) have a private health insurance and get better/faster treatment. Of course they'll probably also muck around with immigration policy and defense budget.

>CSU
>calls for

Conservative revolution you say?

Russia is already an Orwellian police state.

So what is the problem?

Honestly, I can only see real change being made under economic hardship.

Dobrindt's a turd. No German takes the CSU serious.

white people will always be racist.

How long will Merkel do the president?
She seems already a dead body.

She looked like this since she was a young girl desu
Well she says it's gonna be the last time, but the CDU has no other candidate that is even remotely viable. The thing is that Merkel managed not only to destroy her own party but politics in Germany as a whole.

*Bloque ton chemin*

Ecce Iupiter Macronensis, Restitutor Mundi!

Everyone who is wealthy and proud will be racist. That's why you see worst behaviors in people who get alot of money.

fuck off to Sup Forums or (((deutsch))) with your retarded memes

she's not the president though

6 feet underground is where they belong

remember this, german "partners" :
under MACRON we will fucking BURY YOU

She was pretty when she was young. : )

> Well she says it's gonna be the last time, but the CDU has no other candidate that is even remotely viable.

Does CDU likely compromise on SPD?
Although SPD seems to be tolerant of refugees.

If CDU coalitions with SPD, the future of Germany may be dark. :s
(I think it's better than partying with the Greens)

> The thing is that Merkel managed not only to destroy her own party but politics in Germany as a whole.

I don't know why German continued to elect her.
There were some people in 5ch (2ch) who wondered why German did so.

Sorry.
She is the prime minister.

Our biggest party is right wing (classic liberal), our second biggest party is xenophobic right (Wilders), our third biggest party is conservative right (Christians), our fourth biggest party are liberals (economically right, but socially left).

The left wing is pretty much on its last legs here.

Until they sack Merkel CDU is fake and lying

Dutch people vote with their wallet. And foreigners cost money.

>CSU

>Although SPD seems to be tolerant of refugees.
As a matter of fact Merkel agreed to let all refugees in without any selection or any second thought. The CDU might pretend to be the conservative party but while Merkel was leading they changed their politics. They became a party that tries to satisfy the majority of people.

For example before the Fukushima accident Merkel always was a huge supporter of nuclear power. After it happened the majority of voters in Germany decided to dislike it and Merkel changed her opinion instantly.

This is her style, and the secret to her success. She has no opinion of her own but follows the public opinion.

>I don't know why German continued to elect her.
As a matter of fact there just was no alternative. No other politician in Germany is currently able to capture the people, and Merkels party has a lot of support from old people. Those old people don't care about politics anymore, but they have voted the same way for the last 50 years and won't change.

Dutch people is very wise. :3
I thought Germans are as wise as Dutch people...

>I thought Germans are as wise as Dutch people...

We'd vote with our wallets too, but Merkel gave them all to the refugees.

Is wilders going to try to get elected again?

>t. sonboly

H-h-how many German students are currently studying in the Netherlands?

No we're the cute ones

Yeah. But he's going to lose a significant amount of votes to a new party. The party of Thierry Baudet. Who is a lot more civilized. Thierry also has pretty fascistic ideas about races, but he is very polite and correct in the way he brings it.

Video related. Thierry in English before he became a politician last year.

youtube.com/watch?v=8F5SKR47Ni4

youtube.com/watch?v=PO87qMFV9dc

cute would cuddle with desu

> This is her style, and the secret to her success. She has no opinion of her own but follows the public opinion.

If so, German people made mistakes, Merkel didn't mistakes policies.
Are Germans also responsible?

> but they have voted the same way for the last 50 years and won't change.

Information doesn't convey well to old people.
Old people don't have feeling a sense of crisis.
Old people think good, as long as welfare for the elderly is enriched...

In any case, Germany's future seems to be dark. : (

Thierry is great. He's a meme machine. And feminists hate him. It's like a Trudeau with Sup Forums ideas.

Sure this is the will of the German people no matter how you dice or slice it. Still I don't think that the future is that dark currently, while I don't agree with Merkel on many things, economically it's currently pretty good. And while Sup Forums always makes it seem like we're drowning in refugees I personally didn't have any bad experiences yet. This is of course only my personal point of view.

>In any case, Germany's future seems to be dark. : (

As dark as my Syrian bull's extra large penis.

>economically it's currently pretty good.

Some European Union member countries seem to have antipathies to Germany.

A man of Italian flag had said before in Sup Forums.
"Italian local industry was crushed by Germany"

If what he says is true, German earnings will cease for a while.
Also, if discontent of countries other than Germany can not be controlled,
Germany may be forced to deal with something. :3

Although it may be going well now...

Maybe you're right but I'm no prophet. Only time will tell (´・ω・`)

Refugees that Germany has accepted must keep helping until they return to the country.
I do not think Germany is sorry,
I don't know how many years it will take,
but Germany has to pay for the price of excessive goodwill.

> No we're the cute ones
I am a little scared... :_s

やらないか

I don't know what will happen to Germany from now on,
I hope that the German people and Germany become happier than now. :3

Thanks I hope that you'll be happy over there as well (´・ω・`)

only 1/3 of kids in germany are ethnically german
the country has no future unfortunately

Here we love Germany because they import/export through us.
But we hate being in an union with South Europe because they have debts, while the Netherlands has lots of savings.

The euro policy is aimed to create inflation so the debts become worthless. But that also causes Dutch savings to become worthless.

the pride of the west is liberalism

>the end of liberal values, the pride of the West
Can you define those values? Sir, are you aware that 40 years ago European countries were slaughtering each other like filthy animals, while Americans were burning witches and hanging Blacks on the trees?

we haven't burnt witches since at least the 1820s faggot

ごめんなさいけどざ…これは御御断りできない場合ですから御準備をしてください

So before that you weren't part of the ''west'' or..? You did hang blacks just few decades ago though, not to mention the KKK etc.

Note 1/3rd of Europe's pension savings are Dutch. So were talking about trillions here.

We should still burn heretics.

ありがとう The euro policy is aimed to create inflation so the debts become worthless.
Japan is in trouble because it does not become inflation even if it continues monetary easing,
to be honest, Japan envies the Netherlands. : )

Deflation is very painful.
For the competition to lower the price, Japanese have continued to feel painful.

I thought you still do that in Texas

So you're not Liberal after all are you

影分身なのか
チンコでそれをぶっ壊すよ
あたしを倒すのは百年早い

currently it's 40% who aren't

germany will become one of us

la creatura

信じられない、歩法まで出来る
そりゃお前……そういうものなんだよ

仕方がない

本物の日本人の戦闘力が怖すぎる