/who/ - Doctor Who General

BOTH Tenth Planet and Spare Parts are non-canon if the spoilers are true edition

- last time on /who/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HaEoQtbql0E
radiotimes.com/news/2017-06-20/steven-moffat-and-mark-gatiss-reunite-the-sherlock-team-for-a-remake-of-dracula
tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Paedophilia
youtu.be/2n2BH6IzEJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>if the spoilers are true
they aren't and you know it

if Tenth Planet isn't canon then Hartnell never regenerated, which means all subsequent stories/Doctors are non-canon

nothing in new who can affect classic series canon, just like big finish can't affect new who canon. there's a hierarchy

>mfw looking at Simm's Master in his new Classic Who-style costume and facial hair
Moffat really is going to fix him, isn't he?

and then he turns good and goes DINNER TIME and eats all the mondasian cybermen and saves the day whilst dancing to that voodoo child song.

>people don't realise how subtle and actualle clever is "dinner time" line and "voodoo child" scenes

Here we go again. Maybe you should try something more straightforward, like Wedding of River Song?

do you feel that storm

the storm on the horizon

>how subtle and actualle clever is "dinner time" line and "voodoo child" scenes
Get a coherent grasp of the English language before you lecture other people about understanding Doctor Who matey

>yfw the master causes a time paradox by retconning The 10th Planet
>christmas special is all about fixing it
>that's why 1st is in the story

THE MOFFUCKING HASN'T EVEN STARTED

I was being subtle
You didn't get it this time too, right?

>This is just some messed up CIA stuff

what did he mean by this?

Well hopefully it's spotless clean state he can work with. I had some hope with Moff but he became mediocre towards the end of Smith and Capaldi is the only thing keeping me in.

>Capaldi is the only thing keeping me in
He deserved so many better stories, it's a pity Moff largely wasted him apart from a few spots of brilliance like Heaven Sent.

>i'm shaking my booty

It amazes me that people still don't grasp the subtltly of this line.

>Master played a role in creating the Cybermen
desu this might actually make cybermen interesting for once

>cybermen are tragic people of planet Mondas who turned themselves into poorly-made robots to survive the cold weather of their world flying away from the sun farther and farther as the time is passing

>master created cybermen just because he's evil and wants another pack of his servants to bully doctor

what's more interesting to you?

youtube.com/watch?v=HaEoQtbql0E

>a stand-up comedian millennial who played a stalker in broadchurch is the new doctor

Maybe this is how Missy was able to command an army of cybemen in Dark Water/Death in Heaven? As in the Master is the Davros of the cybermen

He literally IS The Doctor though

Everything fills like a filler.
Some stop this madness.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing, he's pretty good

>Bill gets not only converted into a Cybermen but the FIRST EVER Cyberman. The first Mondasian Cyberman to be made and appear on screen is Bill.

Moffat has turned both his black lead characters (Danny & Bill) into Cybermen...

can't wait for twitter desu

you know that he was only pretending to be a stalker, right? that's not something you should hold against him because it was actually just acting

>"Bill... Is it you?"
>"I am no longer Bill. My new title is... Zheng"

John Snow would make a great refresher for a new Dotor.

so fucking glad bill finally gets what she deserves

Good thing no one here likes Bill.

"No Bill - only Krang remains"

It just means Hartnell regenerated offscreen

Tbh the way he looks at the Cyberman... what if it's true and that's her?

Think about how happy he must have been to get that call from the Moff. "Hey you want to be the Master again, but this time the kind of Master you always wanted to be and not that fucking monstrosity skelly lightning RTD made you be?

wait why did bill suddenly get cybersurgery?

Why is series 2 so comfy?

>Zheng

Uh, excuse me but that's cultural appropriation of Chinese names can you not do that please?

Can't handle that Bill is just terrible?

#banter

after the lecture she got from the Romans about bisexual being normal, she wanted to get surgery to make her fancy men

I doubt it, user

she's sick. Just like the others on the spaceship. "We must evolve to survive"

>after eating the rest of the council?
kek

I remember there was a fan theory before series 8 that The Master somehow managed to mix his consciousness with the new regeneration cycle meaning that when 11 regenerated into 12, The Master was now living inside The Doctor's mind

she wants to be white

>captcha: changes STOP

>tfw bill complains that there aren't any cyberwomen and tries to topple the mondasian patriarchy from within

oh, there are cyberwomen.

That's a pretty fucking stupid theory

Is Broadchurch good? Not sure how to feel about another person taking over.

radiotimes.com/news/2017-06-20/steven-moffat-and-mark-gatiss-reunite-the-sherlock-team-for-a-remake-of-dracula
Horrorkino incoming

>tfw Bill notices that the Cyber Leader is identified by black handles and says "Really? The Black one's in charge? I'm starting to like these Cyberguys"

Oh no.

>moffat
>kino

You are not really smart.

Explains why Hartnell is [spoilers] in the finale [/spoilers]

fuk u I m smarte

Reminder that this was made by our future showrunner.

>Moff
>Kino
I'm sorry.

>RTD without a filter

It could have worked. Have The Doctor become increasingly darker and brutal throughout the series before he is completely taken over by the Master and an internal battle of whits takes place between the two people inside The Doctor's mind. Granted, Moffat would probably have concluded by having Clara save the day or something.

why aren't there any paedophile characters? I thought this series was all about embracing people's different sexual preferences?

Give it a few years and some retard will come along and write it into the show

Are you forgetting these space-creeps?

>this is canonically what half converted Cybermen look like

How does this make you feel?

Any thought about the idea that Chibnall will drop the Monster of the Week approach and turn Who into a 12 episode long story per season?

>non pedos are mind-controlled aliens
>the doctor helps defeat the aliens and free humankind
>joins in with the molestation of children

would've fit right in with 70's Who.

are you suggesting that all regular Cybus Cybermen have metal tits under their chest armour?

I'd like it but would the normies like it? probably not

zero chance

BBC will veto it. They want the episodes to be mostly separate stories, so they can be broadcast in any order in other countries and people can jump in easily

No, but Chris Chibnall is.

>tfw someday we'll get a qt cunny companion who wears skimpy clothing

If the 456 can control kids why don't they just get them all to kill themselves as revenge

I thought the reason why Who popularity is dying was because fans aren't liking what it currently is...

There was one guy in Torchwood who somehow became the most likeable character.

I always thought it was because Capaldi was old

Also get

In fact why didn't they just move the kids themselves instead of going through the uk government

tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Paedophilia

WE
MUST
EVOLVE
TO
SURVIVE

WE
MUST
DELETE
TO
SURVIVE

As stupid as RTDs shit could get this ep was pulpy as fuck and I love it

I am very sorry.

WE
MUST
SURVIVE
TO
EVOLVE

Well the BBC is propably thinking about something fresh, and I think that approach would refresh that series.

I like this current season (the first half more), but the excitement is gone. I'm not hyped for new episodes and maybe that would solve the problem. The stories would end on a cliffhanger and you would like to come back.

I think the era of CSI type tv shows is over.

"This time, you get to quip and quip and quip and go ba-nah-naaaaaahs!"

Can't wait. Truly this will be Master kino.

That was Chibbers m8

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's gonna be retconned... Isn't it?

The spoilers are true. Bill dies.

youtu.be/2n2BH6IzEJ0

How can you retcon something that was never canon?

It's a terrible idea, so probably yes.

>You still lose, Doctor! I killed your friend!

FUCK YOU SIMM ;_;

Bill will be there for the last special with Capaldi. We all know how this works.

THIS IS MY ULTIMATE VICTORY DOCTOR,
THE DESTRUCTION OF REALITY ITSELF!

>Dauuctur Whoo

god-tier

I dont get it
can someone explain

thats just like slipknot

Watch The Tenth Planet

>Missy helps defeat SimMaster
>Enraged, he fatally shoots her
>Missy falls and regenerates
>Everyone watches the new regeneration rise
>Doctor: "Missy... Is it you?"
>"I am the Master... But probably not the one you were expecting"

>I'm not hyped for new episodes
>The stories would end on a cliffhanger and you would like to come back
>There is a three-part arch in the middle of the current series with a cliffhanger at the end of each episode
What did you mean by this?
Anyway, I do not think that the problem is in format, user. It's just bad writing and predictable stories. S10 so far leads in terms of the number of bored trops and unused opportunities.

In the Big Finish audio Spare Parts, Commander Zheng is the first full Cyberman conversion

That sounds bad but I'd unironically love it if Capaldi played the Master for the Chibnall era.