Tfw your brother is a famous and rich chad and you're an ugly manlet virgin autist

>tfw your brother is a famous and rich chad and you're an ugly manlet virgin autist
LMAO

how does this even happen ?
He must be his half-brother

I wonder what the relationship between them is like

Like that movie with Schwarzenegger.

Predator?

True Lies

Idk
He's a chad but at the same time he's "ugly" like nothing fits him idk

racefags waiting you to explain yourself

he surely rarely talk to him
if they were close they would be more alike

>I don't know what sun-tanning is

no bully

>that obvious nose-job
>probably has jaw implants too

their ears are similar so it makes no sense why their noses would be so different. this guy is NOT a natural chad

what's wrong with plastic surgery

childhood habits. dude on the right looks like he barely showers, doesn't take care of his skin properly, doesn't workout and his eyesight is shit probably from playing videogames at night all day long. dude on the left has clear skin, looks clean and looks fit/muscular. it's all about childhood habits, your lifestyle can make a huge difference.

Bullshit.

>he thought i'm talking about tan

the guy would on the right would look good with shit on his clothes, with acne, and scars even bald fucktard

i'm against it but nothing i guess, but it makes you look at OP in a different light now because the chad brother chose to do this to himself, he wasn't born with it, the other guy was fine with how he looked

>you just gotta be yourself bro it works for me everytime

nah i actually am in the same situation, i have a chad brother and i know how it can turn out like this. they both have the same genes, but one of them used them properly and the other didn't.

did i trigger you or something? sorry that you're ugly.

God is a prankster.

no what you say is shit, the guy on the right inherited the good chadgenes, the one on the left is fat and ugly that's all
im not that beautiful but im ok i guess like a 6/10

Dr. Godstein the plastic surgeon maybe

>6/10

that's good. all you need now is to be confident.