What are the odds that someone like Deacon and Doug would ever be best friends IRL?

What are the odds that someone like Deacon and Doug would ever be best friends IRL?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-7hjdC8-jbw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well they work together and they both enjoy football and beer and because men are so simple and stupid that makes them a perfect match as friends

Zero of course, their skin colors don't match!

Name 1 woman that's smarter than Albert Einstein, Thomas Edison, or Steven Hawking.

Very good. Both work at the same blue collar job and they share a lot of interests.

About 1000 times more likely than the IRL chances of him getting his wife.

Amy Schumer

Holy shit this. Late 90's Leah Remini was a literal 10. I would watch early KoQ just to see her sexy self.

I know two fat, balding ultra manlets with hot gfs/wifes irl. None of them is rich or anything.

Very good?
I see this couple every day.

>Same job
>Same hobbies
>Same sense of humor
Very high

>that episode where Deacon got a black version of Doug
I mean the skin color doesnt really matter between bros

king of queens was made before the racial panic of these days
they were just two blue-collar workers being buddies

What are the odds that two dumb fat guys who work the same job and like the same things would be best friends? Pretty good.

THIS. They were literally just two dudes who were friends.

>thinks that there are no black and white people who are friends
>thinks it's because of a "racial panic"
there's a certain board you should be spending less time on

never understood this shit as a eurofag

what's up with the racial schizophrenia in the land of the free?
just to speak in terms of the black white tension and all you have so much media from the 80s and 90s with black and white people doing stuff together and race is NEVER brought up ever. it's almost like you got it right at that time. and suddenly "I am black I am so proud of black" and white people being scared of even saying the word "black" ? don't get it where does that shit come from?

you misunderstood me
if you look at movies from the 80s and 90s they were racially diverse
look at Blade with a black lead and a black lead actress
no one cared

now these days there are people screaming about diversity and quotas
the Black Panther film is now a political movie, not just a capeshit film with a black hero

things were simpler before

Yeah user, just be yourself :^)

>it's a Spencer episode

youtube.com/watch?v=-7hjdC8-jbw

You have very low standards. I bet everyone that is average looking is a 10 for you.

>that episode whers Doug watches Carrie get BLACKED

I'm confused. Is Leah Remini white?

>Sicilian
>white

Must have been the Swedish edit.

I wonder if it was the best show I never watched. I never watch SITCOMs. But I have seen parts of KoQ in syndication. It seemed like a great show.

>pic related

busty

>it's a Holly gets abused episode
that ending still gets me depressed

>it's an arthur episode

Race relations regressed 50 years after Trayvon got ZimZam'd.

I dont remember this,was she seriously being bullied? I was in love with her when i was kid

What a FAG