/got/ general

Tom Wlaschia's 44th birthday

Previous thread
Happy Birthday Tom Wlaschiha (Jaqen H'ghar)

Azor Jaqen

Other urls found in this thread:

watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-season-8/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rapist jaqen edition

Happy Birthday for Jaqen H'ghar

just say that TWoW were to actually be released; what could there be in it that would make you respect Martin more?
>arya finally fucking dying

Jon not being resurrected.

id respect grrm if a random dragon came out of nowhere and just breathed fire over the entirety of dorne and getting rid of that entire plot

Is this the rapist edition? Post jaime

This may literally happen, seeing as how Dorne is setting up to side with Aegon and Arianne to ruin any chance of compromise/marriage between him and Dany.

Reminder that bran and jaime are the main characters

he'll be brought back just ghost and jons mind will merge and be burn't as a sacrificed so the jon we get back will have more than just wolfs blood and be pretty fucking pissed after being knifed to death and then burn't to death.

would be cool if he got red eyes though.

No user its a Happy Birthday edition, for Tom Wlaschiha aka Jaqen H'ghar

Seconding both arya dying and jon staying dead, at least George would have actually earned his "le I kill all your favorite characters!1" meme

So the rapist edition

>jonfag fanfic

No a happy birthday edition

A rapist* edition

What did he mean by this

Alright /got/ today is the 44th birthday of Tom Wlaschiha best know for being Jaqen H'ghar our favorite Faceless Men.

Say something nice about him or his birthday.

This is also a Jaqen H'ghar thread.
Say something nice to Jaqen or post theories/stories/trivia about him and/or the Faceless Men.

Enjoy his birthday

he's an amazing rapist and I wish I had his talent for rape and changing my identity

No no no silly user, a birthday* edition

He means the door of the House of Black & White, temple of the Many-Faced God and his servants: The Faceless Men

Thank you user, that's a nice compliment.

So I just met a friend who is into the show but has never been to /got/ before, although he has heard it referenced on r/asoiaf.

I told him he should post here but he asked me to do a favor. He said he wants to join our community but not if we are like what he hears of Sup Forums and why he prefers Reddit because they are pro-science. So do you agree with him GRRM should have used dinosaurs instead of dragons and explained how on this universe the dinosaurs didn't go extinct and they explain with science facts?

Let me know what you guys think and if you agree with him my friend says he will come on board.

Where is everyone? Also rate my robe

will Kinvara be back for next season or will it be shit season?

you an your faggot friend should fuck each other raw dog

Why did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?

he didn't

Looks don't have every little detail but so far no mention. Only that Melissandre meets with Dany and Jon and Davos.

Hey Fellas anyone else excited for confirmed CLEGANE BOWL

you mean deconfirmed

Hound's going north

So if one dies there will still be a Aegon left because 2 Aegon is better than 1 Aegon.

Did I guess right?

whw hat
what
what

Then I guess the Mountain is going north too. Because it's fucking happening.

Roose Bolton's Morton's Fork

Roose Bolton is faced with a doozy of a dangerous one during the siege.

If Roose lets everybody stay as they are, they'll fragment even further into murderous factions and weaken the siege from within by picking each other off: Game Over.

If he sends the most dangerous out into the snow, they may side with Stannis or die: Game Over.

Either he's left with too few to defend the walls, or Stannis gains more numbers quite directly. If he keeps the worst with him and puts them on lockdown, his whole army can't be an effective defensive force against Stannis and the troublemakers may still try killing him and others: Game Over.

If he sends a mix of supporters and dangerous tools outside to fake surrender to Stannis, they may achieve something — or, more likely, get caught thanks to teeth-clenched teamwork not working: Game Over.

If he's found a way out of this by picking the snowdrifts and being creative with who he sent outside, it'll be fun to see.

All in all, general winter has not been kind to either him or Stannis by arriving when he did.

So if you read the books as they come out does it basically spoil the entire tv series?

GRRM will never finish ASOIAF.
GRRM will never release TWOW & ADOS.
GRRM will never care about us.
Why do we still have faith & patience in GRRM?
Why do we still even bother with GRRM or ASOIAF for that matter?

jesus christ jaqensperg just fucking ease it up for a bit

>hasn't read the entire season spoilers

A man is not Jaqen H'gar

We are thinking of it. I'm not gay but I am interested an anal orgasm for the first time. I won't need a boner to have one so I don't think it matters that I am not gay because I will be accepting not giving.

Yes until season 6. But it also merges/changes character plot lines/motivations. It also is more detailed and has side characters that never, and will never at this point it seems,appear on the show.

Friendly reminder that S6 Jaqen H'ghar is the same Jaqen from S2.

They only are together, i believe it says in the leaks, in the last episode during the dragon pit meeting. No actual fighting or even communication-if it's possible-is mentioned. If it were to ever happen it would be season 8.

Holy fuck abandon and sage this and all future jaqensperg threads

>until season 6
So there IS a chance Clegane Bowl will happen?

YESSS

No there will be no such thing, fuck off and cry more, you butthurt fag.

You must leave this thread now and never come back.

Stay mad and get another autistic sttack

Cleganebowl must happen, it will happen, although I prefer if Cleganebowl takes place in King's Landing.

Reminder to abandon and sage this thread and let the jaqensperg talk to himself

Friendly reminder to ignore the above angry autistic Jaqenhater and enjoy the birthday thread

Happy Name Day!

reminder the nights watch vow was only adopted later and was the words of a heartbroken leader who went into exile.

think about reading it as if it were the words of a man who has lost it all etc.

Hear my words and bear witness to my vow. Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.

sounds like a heartbroken lone wolf and the vow was probably taken up by people who served him to honour him or some shit.

>Why is Dany cool hanging out with Varys exactly? Why is he part of her main group now? He did try to have her killed and she knows it.

D&D made sure to have Varys already on the ship with her at the end of last season, so they'll never have to show that introductory scene of Varys and Dany meeting

I guarantee you 100% it will never be addressed

also winterfell is built on a caldera with remnants of volcanic activity

The hound will have a 3 way with the stark sisters

>Cleganebowl must happen, it will happen
Based. I was worried I was the only one with faith left.

>Kit Harington on Jon Snow in season 7: “He’s in mortal danger like anyone else”

>nooo, will he make it? what if daenerys kills him for being stark'ish? so stressful! literally anyone can die on that show, think of all these 'good' characters who died last season like... huh... Rickon! He had 5 minutes of airtime in 6 seasons and like 4 spoken words, but he was on the good side!

Reminder to abandon and sage jaqensperg threads and let the autist talk to himself

Anyone can die! Just please ignore Lena, Nikolaj, Peter, Emilia and Kit all signing new contracts for Season 8!

kek

reminder a song of ice and fire is about jaime and bran. bran being ice and jaime being fire.

the conflict begins when jaime tosses bran from the tower and the conflict ends with jaime dying in the process of killing bran aka the night king by being the only person capable of removing the shard of obsidian from his chest with his magical fiery hand.

bran is the winged wolf fenrir from norse mythos and jaime is tyr the one handed champion of humanity who loses his hand while binding fenrir to a cave until he is released during ragnarok / twilight of the gods / armageddon.

So how are they going to address the fact that Dany is buddy buddy with Varys even though she exiled Jorah because Varys ordered him to kill Dany?

see

>I guarantee you 100% it will never be addressed
But even the normies remember this shit from season 1. Its why there was all the speculation about him dodging her appearances in Mereen.

Personally I think we'll get a one line handwave that implies Tyrion talked her into being okay with Varys.

Varys will convince Dany that it was all Jorah's fault and she'll order him to go contract grayscale again.

it was already addressed in the conversation with tyrion and daenerys during their meeting while tyrion was drunk and she cuts him off from drinking.

she mentioned jorah sending letters to jorah and was involved in the campaign to have her killed. tyrion mentions yes but he was doing what he was doing to simply survive but also lets her know he was the reason she is alive and was able to escape kings landing as a baby.

fuck you mongs on about

I don't really like Tyrion being D's lapdog. I hope he goes his own way soon.

That makes no sense, considering he tried to have her killed AFTER the incident with him saving her as a baby. Also since Jorah is still in exile, it makes doubly no sense.

Killing Dany

Why do people care so much about the Cleganebowl?

it is what it is. since then she gave tyrion a chance to earn her trust and he did and became her hand. but what you guys brought up was specifically brought up in the conversation they had.

he mentions he went with varys to seek her out until jorah seized the oppurtunity for himself to be his travelling companion.

she mentions the spider sending letters back and forth with jorah and was involved in the campaign to kill her.

tyrion mentions he did what he did to simply survive but also was the main reason she was alive. simply stating he was involved in smuggling her away from kings landing and poorly insinuates he was playing both sides by tyrion claiming that he didn't just smuggle her away but claims he thinks varys has done more than that.

after she has this information she has no reason to doubt varys considering tyrion proved his worth, words and intentions so much so that he rose to the position of hand of the queen.

he literally became her right hand man

>If you followed our production reports late last year, you should be well aware these locations will not only depict a previously unseen King’s Landing landmark, but that they will host the greatest reunion of characters in the history of the show. These locations returning for the final season of Game of Thrones is a big deal, especially considering they are said to be “indispensable for the sake of narrative continuity.”

>As essential as these locations may be, there could be a problem in the horizon: the Royal Shipyards are supposed to undergo restoration efforts on March 2018. The show will reportedly not return to Itálica if they can’t also film at the shipyards, which makes sense, as together they make up a single Westerosi landmark. The local government is currently squaring the dates to make everyone happy, which will hopefully work out.

>That last bit of news may confuse you — what does it matter if they are restoring the site on March of next year? Shouldn’t Game of Thrones have begun and finished filming long before then? Usually, that’s the case, but we had already heard season eight may take a while longer, and this seems to clinch it: season eight will film throughout Spring of 2018 at least, which means the show will probably still be in the middle of production at the time of the year it traditionally airs. Going by typical post-production schedules, the last six episodes of Game of Thrones should arrive in late 2018 or early 2019.

watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-season-8/

See you all in 2019!

Honestly before getting into GoT/ASoIaF, I thought Arya was the normie meme character, but I don't think she's anywhere near the normie meme obnoxious undying protagonists trio.
I'd rather see Dany, Jon or Sansa dying than Arya.

Honestly this just makes Dany seem like she's easily manipulated by Tyrion.

After season 6 normies don't like Arya anymore.

>six episodes
Good lord

honestly you sound like a dildo

Is this a new image from the new season?

Can't remember if I've seen Dany in the snow before...

It's from Season 2 retard

house of the undying

No its the wall vision

100 page tyrion epilogue

Will Dany siege Dragonstone? Or will it magically be vacant when she gets there?

You could have just listened to me when I told you this a month and a half ago

Spoilers say Stannis' skeleton crew surrender without a fight

Won't be vacant but her dragons will win the garrison over

That was only shitposting

lame

Source? I don't recall anything about that in the leaks and I assumed Stannis just abandoned Dragonstone in the show since there was never any mention of soldiers being there at any point.

I'm just going by what folks have said in here before

So Mel is already at Dragonstone when Dany arrives? Do they meet?

Also If Mel thinks she was meant to unite Ice and fire, and she called Stannis the son of fire and said (after he was fucking dead never before) that she thought he was the prince that was promised then who the hell did she want Stannis to hook up with? And it wouldn't be Dany because she would be fire too.

>it's been nearly 6 years since dance was published

this will be the longest wait for a book yet, he'll release it late 2018/early 2019 and promptly die of cardiac arrest mid 2021.

>So Mel is already at Dragonstone when Dany arrives

What time of jet pack does Mel have?

she borrowed littlefingers, that's why he is still in winterfell

Reminder that you will never force a blind peasant girl to give you a footjob