"We are going to raise Taxes on the Middle Class"

This is an actual quote from a rally Hillary Clinton held on 8/1/2016.
She said it and everyone cheered.
How did this not make headlines?
We must meme this and spread this video.

youtu.be/7ua13_gYQn0

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=umvk8MyvD7Y
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/aug/01/hillary-clinton/hillary-clintons-wrong-claim-fbi-director-comey-ca/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know, it was probably overshadowed by Trump threatening to invade Canada or whatever stupid thing he said that day.

I'm going to be called a shill for saying this considering what is going on with Sup Forums right now, but I definitely heard her say "aren't" and not "are". Anyone else hear the same thing?

There's literally no way you can argue with a Hilary supporter.
I literally laid out all her evil and wrongdoings to my mom, and she said; "Well that very well might be, but you know it's better than everything Trump's probably done. Call it woman's intuition if you'd like; but I know too many woman who just know in their hearts that Trump's evil, and will get everyone in our country killed, and I don't know how you can argue with that."

Women are more likely to make decisions based on feeling than men are.

All the SJW's who don't want to admit there's physical and psychological differences between men and women, here's proof.

Hillary went on Fox News last Sunday and flat out lied about her emails and lied about what Comey actually said. There's what really happened and what Comey really said, and she basically told the interviewer "No that's not true, the opposite happened"

And STILL, there are women who go "Well, yeah she lied, but I still FEEL like she'd be a better president."

Fuck dude, you're absolutely right. I officially stand corrected but still, It's frustrating that the media is in her corner picking apart every little thing Trump says and does and she can lie and not have to answer to any media backlash. Even though the video in OP doesn't show what it purports to show, It would still be nice for her to get a dose of her own medicine and be hounded about shit she says that's "misunderstood" "twisted" or "taken out of context".

good

they enabled the rich to fuck us, they can go down too

If you listen very closely she is saying "aren't" had to listen like 3 times

Whole thread ruined.
Listen better next time, retard.

Defoo

> I definitely heard her say "aren't" and not "are". Anyone else hear the same thing?

I can't hear that even if I'm trying to. No. She said are.

You might honestly be the stupidest person I have seen on Sup Forums in months. Do you really not see the irony in saying that no evidence counts against Hillary to her supporters, then when your VERY OWN EVIDENCE gets proven unequivocally false, you still say that it somehow reflects badly on her. It's hilarious that you, a stereotypical Sup Forums drone without a single original thought in your own head, would post about dogmatism.

It's also hilarious that you don't understand Trumps campaign in the slightest. You really think he would have got this far without all this media attention over everything he says. It is 100% intentional, it both allows him to run a campaign wig little funding as it advertises for him, and since people know that the media is biased and untrustworthy, their criticisms of him often makes him look better anyway. This is what made them run Melanias speech, for example. Trump WANTS press attention, that's at the heart of his campaign.

In short, you're fucking retarded, and probably underaged.

Yup, I figured that out right after this guy()

I talked about it here :The whole thread isn't ruined, butt-licker. This video still has fantastic troll potential, it's already fooled a lot of people.

Get your ears checked.

Great, so now you want to resort to lying to help Trumps campaign. I thought that was why you hated Hillary?

Yeah - I hate Hillary with the fire of 1000 suns, but she definitely said "aren't"

>republicans say every democrat ever will raise taxes
>bill clinton raised taxes
>republicans think it's newsworthy that hillary clinton might raise taxes

Good call my Britbog friend. We don't need to lie and scheme to beat her. Just showing her true awfulness should be enough. And, if not, we deserve to burn.

Hillary is so brain damaged she hardly knows whats going on around her.

He's behind Hillary 10 pts now because he attacked that Khan guy. Was that "intentional"?

I understand his campaign retard.

I never said that the video in OP reflects badly on her, I made the argument that it sucks that she can lie and "massively fuck up" countless other times and doesn't receive the same back lash Trump does over seemingly insignificant faux pa's. It doesn't reflect badly on her, it reflects badly on our biased Media.

You're a fucking retard if you can't tell from the context alone she is saying "aren't". This is ducking pathetic - Clinton is a terrible candidate with tons wrong with her, why would you try to impugn her for something it kinda-almost-somewhat sounds likes she maybe said.

Holy shit.

Why are there so many niggers?!

Raise taxes for universal healthcare, infrastructure, and education? I'm in.

Yes, it was intentional, it just didn't work this time. He took a gamble and he lost, election is still a way off, and it's still anyone's game.

Even your logic is fucked - if the media is biased (it is) then Trump actually benefits on them attackign him (and he does, most the time). If Trump didn't have the media picking apart his every word he would have no chance in this campaign - he simply doesn't have the money. Thus he purposefully says outrageous and controversial things for media capital.
Clinton plays a much safer game, and doesn't say anything new or interesting at all. She would generate less page views for the media so they don't write about their as much. She pays for her own media attention with Jew money.

this exactly word for word what your fellow traveler Chuck Todd were saying last night

Also, before you call me a shill, I'm aware that both candidates are terrible. But it's ridiculous how indoctrinated by Sup Forums you are. Trump is not some brilliant genius savior. Hillary lies a lot. But so does Trump.
politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
You're at best naive if you think that Trump doesn't lie as much as Hillary for political gain. In fact, it's funny you would accuse women for voting with their feelings when it's Sup Forums, with their weird cult of personality tendencies who vote simply because they like/dislike certain candidates personalities. This can be easily gleamed by looking at how most pol posters simply think Hil is slimy and untrustworthy, despite having lied Trump; they si oly like Trump because he is much more charismatic (I.e. He appeals to their 'fee fees')

1 post by this id , trumpbot confirmed

There was 4, now 5 posts by my ID, faggot.

I never said Trump doesn't lie, brit-bong. I said the media scrutinizes Trump more.

It really is important for you to "win arguments" on the internets, isn't it?

if she wanted to say "we aren't going to raise taxes on the middle class", then why would she even say it? it's pretty much implied that she wouldn't have done it, so she wouldn't need to mention it.

Brit-Bong portion of this commentwas for

No, but I'm pretty autistic and you've triggered me with your stupidity.
You criticized the media for scrutinizing trump more, and my point was that this is totally intentional and normally a very good thing for Trump.

Stop reading pol all day, form some political opinions of your own based on actual information, the last thing the tump campaign needs is more idiots who will only attack Clinton for stupid shit that could also be said of trump.

>threatening to invade Canada
they do deserve it though

I heard "are" here, user.

You're spastically clutching at straws in that case. Get over it,

>Posting "truth" from politifact to convince Sup Forums.
How new are you, senpai?

why isn't pol dumping trump and supporting johnson again?

Yes, everyone who secretly wants to invade Canada would be 100% for him. And he could backtrack a week later like with everything else. He should do it.

There is only freedom of the press when you own one.

She clearly said aren't. Can't you niggers even speak your own language?

Yeah I was guessing someone would take issue with the site as its admittedly pretty biased, at least in it's prose. However, it actually provides evidence and sources for its claims which is 99.9% of the time more than what Sup Forums does. I also browse Sup Forums so it's not like I'm not also exposed to cherry picked right wing biased opinions either.
Anyway, if you don't lie, the site, refute it's claims to me. Maybe you could spin some 'Pant on Fire' ratings to 'mostly false' etc but the data they present is pretty tight to be honest,

dude weed lmao

because its a hillary clinton rally

Why are people so against raising the taxes on the middle class? If me not being able to afford a new Mustang every 3 years means America is better off than let's do it

Most of us can, we're trying to kick out the ones who can't

1) I'm on my phone so I can't post the anti politifact memes.
2) I'm a liberal, so I'm kinda on their side. (Except I'm not on the side of fake objectivity)

I was just saying you need a better argument, because the one you got isn't going to work.

>all these shill posters saying how it's so obvious Hillary is saying "aren't" when even the furthest stretch doesn't sound like that

What the fuck is up with all these CRT posters as of late? Is it just Sup Forumsacks stirring shit up or actual shills?

yt link to her on fox news?

>Is it just Sup Forumsacks stirring shit up
Do you think genuine article Sup Forums would let something like this slide?
>or actual shills?
What do you think?

Honestly everyone should be taxed more, people spend money on stupid shit when we would be better off with the governement for saftey and health care.

Test

Why do Trump supporters still try to defend him? Have you not realized yet that the anti-Trump crowd is absolutely retarded, crowd thinking circle jerkers, buzzword throwers and incapable of intelligent conversation?

The paid seat-fillers cheered? Wow, wouldn't have guessed.

>Have you not realized yet that the anti-Trump crowd is absolutely retarded, crowd thinking circle jerkers, buzzword throwers
I'm sure you're using the words you think apply to Sup Forums here, although while there is a certain bit of truth to it, there is also truth in those words. We use shill because the government and innumerable agencies do exactly that over here all the time, and cuck because there are so many traitors to both nation, race, and people that are proud of being such. It's an insult on a more personal level that makes them at least a bit ashamed of being such.
>and incapable of intelligent conversation?
I think unwilling applies more often than not to that.

And while Sup Forums might be close to what you're saying, no thanks to newfags, most of the anti-trump crowd, as you put it, don't use the internet asides for facebook. They don't realize the full extent of just how corrupt the government is, or colluding and censoring the media is, or how much brainwashing and history-erasing goes on every single day.

But they have the potential, and that's the important part. We must have faith in our own people, for without that, we are nothing.

You'll never know

youtube.com/watch?v=umvk8MyvD7Y

I Couldn't find the follow up they did the next day where they juxtapose what she tells wallace with what the FBI discovered, but in her Interview with Chris when the subjects of her emails and what FBI directer James Comey said, she lies lies lies.

>I think unwilling applies more often than not to that.

That distinction makes no difference to me. They're a total waste of time and behave shamefully. They're on the side of regression and anarchy no matter what their agenda is.

Now if you'll excuse me, I don't feel like shutting down my VPN every time I need to reply to a thread. It just goes to show the level of intelligence in these parts that only those without unsecured connections are allowed to post. I was only here to test that. Goodbye.

Here's how her statements to Wallace checked out on politifact

> politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/aug/01/hillary-clinton/hillary-clintons-wrong-claim-fbi-director-comey-ca/

>502 Bad Gateway
kys