Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with IQ maps...

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with IQ maps? I hope you know that they were made 20 years ago by an openly racist British grandpa and are soley based on geographic estimates?

t.urk

Is there any proof that he is racist?

You already asked this in another thread and got your proof.

There was only one of those quotes that could be considered racist. Also I do not trust the SPLC

int is obsessed with all kind of maps

there are just autists who post them every day

And particularly with debunked pseudoscience fake maps.

Nobody is racist in britain lad, especially old people 20 years ago. Ignrore the German

this

Unironically because they're losers irl but on this maps they're part of the "elite".

I wish I was a Jew

Yes, you hope we know that they were made 20 years ago by an openly racist British grandpa and are soley based on geographic estimates.

Nah you don’t

Your life wouldn't change except you'd become even more self-conscious.

This

IQ is a joke anyways
You can't actually hope to quantify the human mind with precision
We barely understand it

You need to look into what organization he belongs to and who is funding it and you will get a clearer picture.

Anyway, while his finding mostly correlate with observations by other scientists, he is known for systematic bias where he dismisses other studies that show higher scores. This was particularly embarrassing for him in relation to the Irish IQ.

t. White Brazilian

rude

umm, is that a refugee or an identitarian?

not just maps, I have charts too!

>umm
How's that soy taste?

IQ is just a part of a bigger picture that is the level of neoteny

East Asian are the most neotenous (childlike, retain more flexibility of a mind and social cohesion till adulthood) thus have the highest average IQ

Black and Australoid minds are the least flexible and more based on instinct. European minds are something between, thus enabled to learn about environment efficiently without conforming to it completely and so enabled to innovate more than other races.