Wonder Woman passes $300M Foreign, on track to pass $600M total on Wedsnesday

Can she be stopped?
Also please post qt Gal webms, I lost all my shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gByVrYZlpoQ
boxofficemojo.com/showdowns/chart/?view=daily&day=num&id=dcuni.htm
my.mixtape.moe/dhcfyb.webm
variety.com/2017/film/features/toby-emmerich-warner-bros-dc-wonder-woman-1202471523/
youtube.com/watch?v=akPCNBb0yh8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wonder jew

reminder that years of Sup Forums talking shit about gadot and this movie have memed it to be a huge hit because Sup Forums is always wrong

>inb4 but muh ghostbusters

even bvs made more than that

Sister thread right here:
>>

its still shit
plebs always eat this crap up

It's tracking to make more than BvS at least in the US, it already passed MoS and SS.

I hope her baby (and her back) get better, so Gal can do the press tour in Japan in August.

Every time I see a Mummy thread I remember Chris Pine being a total savage to Sofia Boutella.
youtube.com/watch?v=gByVrYZlpoQ

Go Wondy go!

I thought it was doing better than that. That's not even that much, why are you going so crazy over this? Isn't that pretty average? I mean Suicide Squad grossed like 750 mil didn't it?

boxofficemojo.com/showdowns/chart/?view=daily&day=num&id=dcuni.htm

B O R I N G

what do you mean? saw the vid and nothing happened?

You don't gush about another woman when you're next to another woman who has the hots for you.

LOL, film executives are now realizing that they threw away $500M when they hired hackman. This almost makes up for that skeletal travesty degrading an iconic character.

Oh I guess I forgot that it hasn't been out all that long still. Feels like forever. And it's got a great hold it looks like, though I don't know enough about the industry so maybe not.

It's having an incredible run, its 3rd weekend was higher than MoS's 2nd, and it's inching closer to BvS's domestic. The drops are very low.

delete this

Who?

can't wait for 2 time Oscar award winning franchise.

What did you guys think of young Diana? I thought she was very well casted.

I have a whole day with jack shit to do. Should I see this or keep playing dark souls?

>dark souls
go see it on singles night.

Dark souls is a great game and you have poor taste.

This movie was surprisingly very good.
I hated Gal in BvS and everything I've seen her in until this.
Her and Chris Pine had great chemistry.
Comedy delivered.
The big CGI battles didn't look like a video game like BvS

I couldn't believe that this movie was a solid 8/10.

A surefire way to make Sup Forums implode: a legit Oscar nom.

hahahahaha

Not seeing that happen with capeshit. Will settle for a "best costume" or "best sound editing"

A cute. CUTE.

Why do you all get off on parroting unfunny references for years and yeara

Sup Forums's memetic powers work in mysterious ways.

yet plebs didn't eat up Ghostbusters at Wonder Woman numbers. Why is that?

wtf, that is Young Diana?

She looks like a fuckingOld woman

How did this manage to fix all of the problems of CA the First Avenger and then some?

plebs also didn't rank ghostbusters as highly as wonder woman, wonder woman has a far higher audience score at 91% compared to ghostbuster's 53%

i don't know why you retards keep trying to compare this to ghostbusters, it's different in ALMOST EVERY CONCEIVABLE WAY
>ghostbusters was a reboot, wonder woman wasn't
>ghostbusters turned male leads into women, wonder woman was always a woman
>ghostbusters made less money, did worse on rotten tomatoes, and had a worse audience score than wonder woman
>ghostbusters was almost universally reviled online, trailer received a shitton of dislikes while wonder woman was mostly praised online
>HURRR, BECAUSE DEY BOTH HAVE WIMMEN DERE BOTH DA SAME

Sup Forums spent months memeing WW only for it to turn out pretty good

it's much closer to Fury Road than it is to Fembusters

I hate juice so goddamn much.

Cute indeed!

Official timeline for Wonder Woman
>trailers come out
>"AHAHAHAHAH SO SHIT OH MY GOD I CAN'T BREATHE ROTTEN TOMATOES IS GOING TO BURY THIS TURD"

>critics first reactions on twitter were overwhelmingly positive
>"fucking shills I swear, look at this review on IMDb saying it's shit without talking about the movie at all, damn this is going to be hilarious!!"

>embargo drops, WW has more praise than Logan and anything in the MCU since Avengers or so
>"fucking SJW shills this movie is SHIT audience scores are going to crush it lmao"

>audience scores currently sit at 92% on a 4.5/5 rating, higher than anything Marvel
>"h-heh well who cares it's still going to fucking BOMB look at this picture of an empty theater (I swear this retards were posting those pictures here lol)"

>WW crushes all predictions and opens at more than $100M, beating Iron Man 1, GotG, Doctor Strange, Logan, Winter Soldier and more
>"w-well until you see the DROP, 80% at least, DC is dead bury it consider this mercy etc etc"

>WW has one of the smallest drop for a CBM ever and the third weekend drop is even smaller
>on it's third weekend it's making more than Civil War and AoU (Avengers movies)
>it has already outgrossed Winter Soldier and Doctor Strange entire domestic runs after two weeks and it's making more money overseas than domestic so far while no released yet in Germany and Japan and other markets

I was the movie's biggest skeptic.
I finally saw it last night and couldn't believe that it was actually very good.
Chris Pine and Gal had really great chemistry.

>"h-heh well who cares it's still going to fucking BOMB look at this picture of an empty theater (I swear this retards were posting those pictures here lol)"

I always kept remembering that one. Anyone got the pic? Very on accurate timeline too.

I don't think DC will be able to repeat this with WW. The draw of the movie wasn't her alone but the supporting cast and campy WWI setting. If she had to carry a movie, without leaning on a charismatic Chris Pine it won't work. She is a shit actress but she got a pass in the origin movie because she played the gee golly wide eyed outcast. She loses that crutch from this moment on.

Near perfect. You just forgot the "anonymous former WB employee" saying it was a train wreck. Sup Forums is always wrong

really makes you think

It was hilarious how Sup Forums just kept moving the goalposts and was proven wrong every time.

I can't wait for the next one
>YEAH WELL IT DIDN'T MAKE AS MUCH MONEY AS AVATAR SO IT'S A BOMB

>YEAH WELL IT DIDN'T MAKE AS MUCH MONEY AS AVATAR SO IT'S A BOMB
We're already at this phase except it's being compared to deadpool because it had a tiny budget and being R-rated.

Has Sup Forums ever been this BTFO?

I love her

my.mixtape.moe/dhcfyb.webm

>I could've been Wonder Woman
>That would've been me on Kimmel, Fallon, & Conan talking about myself all the while promoting a movie starring me!
>I wouldn't have been back seated by Natalie Portman, who didn't even want to be in these movies, a negress, & Cate Fucking Blanchett
>Wonder Woman could've been MY breakout role as an upcoming thespian that would make my departure from being just a tv actress into a fucking movie star!
>I could've been a legend, but settled for being a side bitch
JUST!

>souls shitter
go play a real game you fucking pleb

whatever you say, kissless.

Someone post all of the webms, I accidentally lost them and I'm sad. ;_;

No pity, she's a fucking retard.

As cute as she is in the outfit, I find her just as cute in civilian clothes. Sorry I don't have more saved on this PC, but have this.

beautiful

>Emmerich says that Jenkins is already working on a “Wonder Woman” sequel. It won’t take place in World War I, as the first film did, but it will also likely be set in the past.

>“It will take place somewhere between 1917 and 2017,” Emmerich says coyly.
variety.com/2017/film/features/toby-emmerich-warner-bros-dc-wonder-woman-1202471523/

Now that's something I want to see.

cute!

60's or something probably, women's lib era and Vietnam war etc etc.

>IT AIN'T ME

looks like alinity

All that money is coming from Israel who are trying to manufacture its success because it has an Israeli lead actress

They'll probably fill the gap between the first movie and BvS, to explain Diana's personality shift.

>jews
>spending money

I want to fuck this Jew

>Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - $844.7 worldwide
Oh, right, that's normal for capeshit these days...

>Logan - $617.4 worldwide
Uh, that's alright for a solo Wolverine movie, I guess. It could have been better, but... yeah, nice.

>Wonder Woman - $573.5 worldwide
OH MY GAWD, THAT'S AMAZING, LOOK AT THAT GRRRRRRRRL SMASHING RECORDS. DO YOU SEE, INDUSTRY? THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE WANT? INCREDIBLE BOX OFFICE, LORD JESUS CHRIST, DC SAVED!!!!1

see, she can look cute..

yet they dont give her blue eyes, and 90% of the time they have her hair pulled back as WW..

DC are fucking shit

marvelcucks will never recover

Daily reminder that Marvelcucks are irrevocably BTFO, have been beaten at their own "feminist/progressive" game, and have no hope of ever topping WW with any of their Disney-tier faggotry

black panther will be more progressive than WW

true it'll get good reviews from liberal critics but no one will go see it except americucks

>except black americucks
Fixed.

this, chinks don't care for niggers

You're why the world is crumbling to bits.

nah

>implying it will make 600 mil, let alone, 500 mil, let alone half that

Face it, your time is finished.

nah americucks love black guys for some reason. they even elected one as president. they are literally cucks

There will be a shooting in the theater if the Alamo does "blacks only" screening like they did with Wonder Woman. People will die and there will be this marketing push to guilt trip people to seeing Black Panther.

you better wish it doesn't happen. because if it does happen white people will realize this is a war they can not win.

I can see it now. The Mouse will hire some Dylan Roof white kid to wear a Joker shirt when he does it too in order to shame WB out of having Joker appear in their movies despite being a popular villain that brings in money.

>tfw Gal has a much more attractive personality than WW

>implying everyone doesn't hate niggers
spics will so not help you out

nice try each black man has the strength and intelligence of 10 white boys

WE

try to outsmart this
*whips out gun*
thought so...

She's too cute.
youtube.com/watch?v=akPCNBb0yh8

you have a better chance squeezing blood from a stone than you do getting a jew to open their wallet. National pride or not.

Wonder Woman and Etta Candy go to America and fight the Bacchus backed mob and wear gorgeous 1920s dresses

I'm in love with her

I was watching some BTS and holy shit, she seems like such a nice person to hang out with, humble, honest, playful, so lovely, and her smile....

Too bad she's not that great on camera

>$600M
That's really not a lot.

Holy fuck, it only dropped 23% from last Monday. The legs of this movie are INSANE.

Also, to be noted: about 18M away from BvS's DOM.

It's not Gal

It will pass Man of Steel on Thursday night, pass Suicide Squad by next Thursday and Batman v Superman a week from Saturday.

It's Gal, retard. It's an interview she did a few years ago.

>Not seeing that happen with capeshit.
Not saying it's gonna happen with WW, but it already happened.

If I wasnt so busy with college I would have gone to watch it again. It's a fucking good movie.