Name a more iconic duo

Name a more iconic duo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M?t=3034
youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M
youtube.com/watch?v=W5WP4gD3-GE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this the new rush hour flick?

Should have been made into a series running the entire length of the project.

>That episode Lao Yang's niece comes to visit and he spends the entire episode trying to keep her away from Eddy

We will never have this.
Feelsbadman

What movie?

>dat character introduction
Probably the most hilarious part of the documentary.

youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M?t=3034

I'll wait

>*sigh*

youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M

what did he mean by this?

Saddest thing is Eddie is like the only black guy that seems to actually want to make something out of himself. Nice mastery of the language, too. Shame he still falls back into "not my fault" mentality way too easily and is obviously in cahoots with material thieves.

Would watch/10

>name a more iconic duo

easy.

youtube.com/watch?v=W5WP4gD3-GE

How is it his fault for his races failings? Just as it isn't to the China man's credit for his races success
Did he single-handedly keep them down? Is he meant to single-handedly uplift them?
Eddie was simply in the unfortunate circumstance to blamed for it. Eddie should have just quit right there and smacked him up

lel agree

He's not at fault for his entire race's failings however he is a personification of the problem of Africa and Africans in that, he has multiple skills and resources at his disposal yet does nothing with them but stay in the same place. A cultural treadmill if you like. Truly the character's actions mirror the larger problems in that area of the world, making this a true kino of docu-film.

Why didn't they eat?

When will we finally get the tv show that follows them around on construction projects while they banter each other's countries and deal with lazy laborers?

I loved this documentary, it confirmed what I already knew about niggers.

East Europeans are the same way, and don't say they're not white out some other retarded Sup Forums shit.

kino as fuck

Eastern Europeans are backwards because they spent 60 years under the yoke of communism. They are behind but they still have roads.