You guys know that apparently there are still 8 Blockbusters around? 7 in Alaska and 1 in Texas

You guys know that apparently there are still 8 Blockbusters around? 7 in Alaska and 1 in Texas.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/blockbuster-still-exists-in-a-couple-of-places-2017-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

[citation needed]

Good. It was a great store and I'll always miss it.

I did and you should too

Not not never

They aren't real blockbusters. Blockbuster is completely gone so any video store can use their former branding for their own.

Use Google.

Not a source

Based baseballfagposter

I knew this, they're still used by people who don't have good/reliable broadband.

here you go, businessinsider.com/blockbuster-still-exists-in-a-couple-of-places-2017-4

I know there's that nostalgia factor, but blockbuster objectively sucked ass.

No. It's great.

>retard backwoods red states can't let go and embrace modern technology

colour me shocked.

Edinburg, Texas has a population of 83,000 and isn't remotely backwoods; parts of Alaska are so remote they have to rely on satellite internet, which is garbage and expensive. The stores are open because the franchise owner is still turning a profit. I live in a city famous for its tech populated by over 900,000 and even we still have local rental places.

>colour
Pooreigners should really keep their mouths shut when talking about things they know nothing about.

worked at a blockbuster in alaska ask me anything

rei or asuka?

Bbc or swc?

asuka
i dont know what you mean

>you'll never rent an N64 game
on a friday night ever again
>you'll never hear your dad tell you pick out a game from the bin in the front full of all the games for sale that
they aren't renting out anymore

Family Video is infinitely better.

Edinburg isn't "backwards", but it's really a shell of a town only surviving from Mexicans who come into The States to shop.

Also drug money.

t. RGV Spic

>Driving through the town where I grew up
>Hey lets go see the old strip mall with the arcade and blockbuster
>It's a mix of condos and unused, bulldozed ground now
>The McDonalds is still there

It just isn't fair.

I saw a blockbusters vending machine once