Mfw I just found out there is /an/ board

>mfw I just found out there is /an/ board.
Fuck you punk asses
I'm dipping the fuck out

You'll be back.

N-no
Fuck you

>/an/
This one is much better.

/an/ is full of fucking assholes

everyone has an asshole

>/trash/
>a board for off topic shit
>theres worse threads in other "official" boards

that's a pretty birb

Do not fucking advertise it or these cunts will ruin my wholesome escape

/an/ is no better than any other board. When you first start lurking in a more obscure board like that it seems like a breath of fresh air but eventually you'll see it for what it is.

I've made it my main board for a couple weeks now I'm burned out on /biz/

Wouldn't mind if /an/ was a little faster so yeah hop on

This. Also it's slow as fuck and won't provide the adrenaline rush you get from 10 (you)s from your shitty bait.

I spend a lot of time on /diy/ desu

It's very slow but that's nice

There are a total of 4 /diy/ memes: bunkerfag, shipping container houses, "I need 1/3 of a ton of imitation crabmeat" and "I just got an arduino, what do I do with it". It's nice, there's not a lot to keep track of.

Man, I wonder what bunkerfag's doing right now. Something industrious and expensive I bet.

>I just got an arduino, what do I do with it
Sup Forums has the same meme except with a raspi.

why does /an/ refuse to acknowledge the Jerboa?

I legit used to have a beastiality fetish at age 12

Some dude gave me this spoofer program in around 2001 which utilized a loophole in early internet code where you could trick the website into thinking you are refreshing while being logged into the members area even though you weren't. All you had to do was guess the exact path to their index.html page which for 99% websites was obvious to guess

I binged on that shit so hard for a year or two but now seventeen years later it does nothing for me and I kind of feel weird a part of my childhood was spent on watching and masturbating to that shit

What kind of animals did you watch user?

What did the exploit have to do with beastiality? Apologies if I'm being dense here.

Taht it is
Don't burst my bubble bro
Woo