Shills have convinced me to vote Trump

I really only come to Sup Forums for lulz and the occasional history discussion that can be interesting.

I am one of those people who may lean towards a candidate, but not actually go out and vote.

But the shills have become unbearable, and I really don't even understand why they're doing this besides immense asspain.

So guys, at the age of 28, I'm finally going to vote, and it's for Trump just because the shills have convinced me that we're onto something here and they're trying to suppress it.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10912996/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

right there with ya man. Never really cared for the elections this year and I just enjoyed the bantz and happenings. But if I see one more goddamn post about trump being like hitler and join hillary's team of fags and weaklings, I have no choice but to vote for Trump. USA is turning into a nation of pussies and the shills and Hillary are encouraging it

You do realize shills work both ways right?

Sup Forums was flooded with trump shills, you can still see the posts ocassionally.
Stop letting people manipulate you

DAMAGE CONTROL

Right on, make sure you are registered to vote. In my state the deadline is about 1 month before the election. Don't procrastinate!

shills only waste their time on places where there are opposing views that they want to change

Hi, you didn't draw the pants on that girl, can you give me her date of birth please? I need to check if that is an obscene cartoon that I'll have to prosecute you for.

>shills, shilling shills, shilling shills
First two posts have been posted before, screen capping and sending to your handler for punishment

>Mexico
Oh surely there is no bias here

It's so obvious. When they run of out shill money and all disappear it'll be even clearer.

You are a wise man, mane.

Same, and since I don't need an ID to vote in this state and am brown, I am going to vote for him many times.

>implying doing it for free is the same as paid shilling

I was a former Trump supporter, I got all my news from Sup Forums and Breitbart and the epic youtube bald man. However the shills kept calling me fucking retarded so in a moment of clarity, I actually stepped out of my comfort zone to consider other points of views and I have realized that I was getting all my information from an echo chamber of stupidity. I'm voting Clinton because Trump's a fucking psycho retard and God knows what he'll do to this great nation if he gets elected.

Of course it would be a fucking mexican saying this board is full of Trump Shills.

We do this shit for free.

Build the wall paco

>free shilling = paid shilling

>haha it was all just counter shilling!
>Trump has been shilling the entire time!

10 feet higher, paco.

>Voting for war with Russia, Flooding our nation with rapefugees and giving more gibmedats to niggers

Fuck off shill

>Implying either candidate matters
Neither of them will be able to get their extremist views through congress.
Although this whole Trump meme is nothing more than that, a literal meme.

Trump is like Hitler

Join Hillary's team of fags and weaklings

Hillary is an idiot. Obviously this shit is only going to backfire.

You're not the only one who is going to vote just because of shills.
What they do forces them to realize that this election effects them on a personal level. It's one when you are talking about funny meymeys and Jeb Bush, but when the election gets in your face and ruins lurking Sup Forums it's personal.
When they flood Sup Forums with this bullshit it forces people to go away, and where do they go? They go elsewhere and they talk about Trump. These retarded shills turn harmless fags on Sup Forums into walking red pills.
Normally a person only comes here to blow off some steam and talk about thinks they aren't comfortable with talking publicly, but when you take that platform away from them they will go and turn the enviroment around them into Sup Forums.

This whole CRT thing is a massive failure and just another example of why Hillary would be an awful president.

Sup Forums and Crash Team Racing are going to determine the 2016 presidential election. You heard it here folks

I'm 30 and this election looks and feels exactly like the 2004 election Bush v Kerry. Hollywood completely melted down and pumped out every piece of anti-Bush propaganda they could i mean music, movies, TV shows, newspapers you name it. If it was "against Bush" then the MSM loved it. I voted for Bush Jr. just to spite those condescending patronizing fucks, I just wish I paid more attention to the left wing tears that came afterwards. This election is the same shit no difference other than there are a lot more cucks thinking empathy is letting refugees get away with rape.

Not an argument

Yet your flag looks like a road

The world is run by memes, retard. Plus you can already see the cuck purge of the GOP starting, President Trump will have no problem forcing through his agenda.

I think the one the right is Maisie Williams but who are the other two?

shit, I'm voting for trump because my exes parents are illegal and she sits around bad mouthing America all day. hope she likes her motherland.

Trump "shilling" is recognizing the fuck-ups of the democrats, their fuck-ups to come, and the long term effects of those fuck-ups in society, often without mentioning Trump at all.

Hillary shilling is blatantly advocating that others to go out and vote for Hillary for essentially no reason other than the fact that you'll insult them if they challenge you on it. It's pathetic.

Yes you and probably millions of people who got shilled into the red pill by tv/internet.

Sup Forums Hillary vs Trump strawpoll
strawpoll.me/10912996/r

Interesting if true.

Hahah dear son don't you understand? Why would anyone shill for Trump if they constantly tell you everyone hates him?

>mfw you guys actually literally unironically admit you do it for free

FOR FREE
O
R

F
R
E
E

Good for you OP.
Let's not let democracy be manipulated and the power taken from the people.

He needs the hat user.

Only half true. Look at who the (((Neocons))) are openly supporting. Hilary was pushed further left to pander to bernouts but in coming months she'll be able to return to her globalist agenda openly. Her entire campaign premise will be "haha well atleast I'm not Trump!" to suck in the young voters who are against her platform.

Like I said, I lean towards a candidate but don't vote. If you pointed a gun at my head and demanded I vote, I'd pick Trump.

But now I'm going to give up my own time on election day and vote Trump out of spite.

A part of me feels dead to know I have countrymen who will take pennies to shitpost about a criminal who is deadset on making my country look like your country.

The constant appeal to emotions and perogative to make Trump look like an imbecile is a ray of truth. Someone with lots of money is asspained and for good reason.

The kicker to this is I participated in ows back in 2011. I haven't been influenced by anyone, but rather I have seen the hypocrisy in shitty politicians acting like they care about democracy, when really they want money and power.

Sup Forums jokes about the Day of the Rope, but if the infrastructure failed, it's be the Day of the Tie, and politicians wouldn't get the stage set to be hanged publically from a tree; they'd be shot like rapid dogs.

Me too I was voting for Hillary but the shills convinced me other wise

>btw i live in Ohio

>Me too I was voting for Hillary
Why?

> shill counter shill

i hate elections, its always a full throttle pointless shill fest while the merchant is laughing his ass off at all u goys

>getting your political views from a Chinese cartoon imageboard

Except the "liberal " is advocating escalating the Cold War 2.0
We aren't just bombing random oil countries any more. Potential war with ww3? No fucking thanks.

No trump inspired really people to shill

Hillary spent millions on an online defense force

Hell I do it IRL for free. No fear ostracising for me.

>jimmies !!!!

Nobody switches to the Hillary camp unless you are complete retard swayed by emotional appeals.

Hillary is a raging bitch lying globalist criminal

If you really are voting for hero hope you are hit by a bus.

At least Bernie bots stick to their values (despite being pathetically wrong). You are just a worm.

Nice try TIDF. You've been shilling for Trump since before he even announced his candidacy. You are a shill. But a good shill. MAGA brother or be a cuck forever.

Well done

0.02 trumpcoins have been deposited in your account. Thanks for Making America Great Again

Kek approves

>we aren't bombing oil countries anymore

Actually user we are bombing more oil counties than ever

Just another example of the obvious lies and hypocrisy of modern politics

And nobody seems to notice, it's like we are all brainwashed

>rapid dogs