How can one single woman break so many laws, lie so much, and yet still be considered the "lesser of two evils"?

How can one single woman break so many laws, lie so much, and yet still be considered the "lesser of two evils"?

Other urls found in this thread:

opensecrets.org/pres16/
youtube.com/watch?v=KxkeTYkpwtc
mondoweiss.net/2011/06/jta-reports-that-as-much-as-23-of-democratic-money-comes-from-jewish-donors/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews own the media and entertainment business. Jews support Clinton.
Also, clinton can get unlimited funding from corporate america.
Also, she is the establishment candidate. Which means that the same people who make the laws and run america protects her and supports her.

she is a woman.

playing life on easy mode with cheats enabled

Washington is crooked as fuck.

The media is crooked as fuck.

Rich people are crooked as fuck.

Because her people are lying and saying that she's the lesser of two evils.

Nothing Trump has ever done is evil.

Because trump says things that hurt muh feels

This is why: opensecrets.org/pres16/

PAID. SHILLS. EVERYWHERE. YOU. LOOK.

Neither you nor the republicans who have been smearing her for 25 years have ever had her arrested, charged, indicted, tried or convicted of ANY crime. Dont you think its time to cut the shit already?

Trump says offensive things. And this pussified generation is totally offended and SO triggered right now, aw mah gawd. Plus virtue signalling from the ton of cucks that have become epidemic in the West. They tolerate and excuse muslims running amok and killing us by the hundreds, but if you say "maybe we shouldn't let so many refugees in, at least not without properly screening them" you get shouted down with "YOU FUCKING RACIST XENOPHOBE BIGOT I'M GONNA FIND OUT WHERE YOU WORK AND GET YOU FIRED!!!!"
They have lost their mind. They are insane.

Yes. It's time to admit that some people are above the law, like Marc Rich.

>Bill Clinton’s pardon of fugitive Marc Rich continues to pay big

youtube.com/watch?v=KxkeTYkpwtc

>j-just let her go goy-- er i mean guys!!!

Because the only way to see she's the only evil is to actually go and research her yourself.

FBI director Comey said she committed gross negligence.

BECAUSE IT'S HER TURN

That's true. People are more concerned about saying the right thing and hurting people's feelings, more concerned than they are about things that actually matter.

>Jewish Telegraphic Agency reports that as much as 2/3 of Democratic money comes from Jewish donors
mondoweiss.net/2011/06/jta-reports-that-as-much-as-23-of-democratic-money-comes-from-jewish-donors/

>woman

Media. They will ram anything Trump does wrong down your throat 24/7, well ignoring or playing down clinton scandals. Since most people see the media as objective truth, they believe Trump really is Adolf Hitler 2.0, and Hillary is the saint of all fucking saints.

Personally I'm not in favor of either candidate, but I would rather Trump or a third party gets elected then Hillary. Hillary makes me afraid for the future of our country.

what should we do about traitors?

Talkn hill not bill, friendo

No response, huh?

Face it. You fuckers got nothing, except for a blathering buffoon for a candidate

Thank you for Correcting the Record, you good goy.

50+ year old white guy with money is the default template for a Lawful Evil character by today's standards.

I dont understand how anyone could see her as a potential candidate. Persoanlly, I just dont trust the bitch. Now the email scandals have come out.

She should have been indicted for her classified emails. She and the DNC should be torn to fucking shreds over the rigging of the primary.

I dont even like the Bern; it's just insane how easily they got away with it.

For a while I thought Trump was the answer. He's great, but his constant retarded moves have switched my position.

Now on Gary, but this fuck says he supports TPP, which seems a bit off for a libertarian candidate. If he would say fuck the TPP, then I would feel alot better.

Woman should have never received the right to vote

Government-sponsored media is pushing emotional pandering on the emotionally-led masses. They know what makes the average schlub tick, and they work it well.

Because people don't see the news. You have to spread it around at least, aggregate it at best, and make sure the people around you keep up to date. People in general are lazy, even if they care. Clinton has one job, get more power. People have their own jobs plus keeping up with clinton etc. Start by using good news aggregators and stay up to date!

www.drudgereport.com
www.gunsreport.com

And still, you got nothing.

Many such cases.

>Sad!

>it didn't happen if you get away with it

Preach on bro! Dats da troof!

He's also a disengenuous asshole.

HEALTH PICKUP

Goddamnit

/Thread

25 years, you fuckers couldnt prove shit.

>you need to pack it in

The fact that almost nobody is talking about it is the more damning proof of it.

A good liar is able to sweep it under the rug.