So which is it, Sup Forums. Does Sup Forums ruin the board? Or is it tumblr?

So which is it, Sup Forums. Does Sup Forums ruin the board? Or is it tumblr?

Both, they try to make this their battleground for their politics instead of over who the best girl is, or whatever faggot shit happens in a non-storytime thread.

Sup Forums is typically ignored by comic companies, but whatever retarded bullshit Tumblr is pushing almost always finds its way into a Marvel book at some point. I'd say Tumblr is a bigger threat right now, maybe if Trump wins Sup Forums will start to spread into mainstream media.

Neither
Are you that faggot who tried arguing with me on my failed thread, accused me of being a fag and then was the only guy to lurk in it, desperately awaiting a reply?

Pretty much. I can see disliking Sup Forums more if you lean further to the left than most, but tumblr's radicalism manifests itself much more than some meming shitposters, and is more of a threat. Just look at those anti-Trump riots.

But that's moot since this thread is against the rules.

Both of them aren't helping board quality, but the people that are ruining it are the ones that keep on biting bait even when they know what it is.

This thread isn't all that constructive to board quality either, but it's late at night and you politely asked my opinion.

How about people try and have fun here, and just ignore the foolishness. That's made my time here a hell of a lot easier.

threads like this one

>Sup Forums is typically ignored by comic companies

How is an abstract rationalisation Christopher Poole?

Tumblr doesn't shitpost here.
Sup Forums does

No, I'm just a faggot who wants "(you)"s and was reading comics when I found this silly little panel.

Both, because they drag in off topic political crap and the opinions of each are 100% retarded and spouted by middle or high school children with no goddamn idea about anything whose "solutions" have no prayer of ever working and who never ever leave their crazy stupid respective echo chambers.

And yeah threads like this aren't helping either but fuck it.

Sup Forums ruins the board tumblr and sjw's ruin comics

>Sup Forums does

>Christopher Poole?

>Does Sup Forums ruin the board? Or is it tumblr?
Or?

Op here, I feel like this pretty much sums it all up. I tried to get back into Marvel and it's just too unbearable at the moment.

This board, however, takes it in the complete opposite spectrum and gets blatantly racist sometimes.

Tumblr doesn't actively shitpost. Their views are just accidental shitposting 90% of the time

>Sup Forums ruins the board

>Tumblr doesn't actively shitpost.

I don't get the cannibal line.
What's the difference between a tv cannibal and real one?

Oh, well about forty minutes ago that happened because I voiced neutrality on the subject. Honestly, tumblr's and Sup Forums are equal cringe factories. I don't even think either comes on here enough to impact us, it's just imaginary, invisible enemy, false flag bullshit
[Spoiler]Probably spread by mods and janitors[/spoiler]

>I feel like this pretty much sums it all up.

Okay seriously?
Fucking reported underage faggot.

What does that have anything to do with what he said?

Anyway, he's right. Since when has ANY of Sup Forums's nonsense appeared on Sup Forums related media in any positive light? Meanwhile, comics lately have been shilling tumblr-brand nonsense in our faces.

ukrainian neonazi party is thanking for your support fuckwit.

No, it really does. Tumblr is shit but its coming here to be actively obnoxious is extremely rare while Sup Forums does it constantly. I don't want to hear about Sup Forums's c-u-c-k fetish or paranoid schizophrenia 24/7 but anywhere on Sup Forums we're forced to. Now on other places sjws are much worse but on this particular website? Sup Forums is definitely the cancer.

Sup Forums makes every board worse. Mods won't do anything about it (like enforce the racism clause in Global rule #3) because they're lazy and/or the same shitters who think it's OK.

Conversely, Tumblr is a non-entity. It's basically the boogeyman that everyone wants to put the blame on for all the problems of the world. Fucking ridiculous when you take a step back and look at things from a realistic vantage point.

Like, "omg SJWs are totally ruining comics!1!!1!" It's more like, comic companies (such as Marvel) are pressured by their parent companies into getting more readers because the rise of comic movies should directly result in tons of new readers. And since that doesn't seem to be happening, they need to try something different. Marvel (and DC to a lesser degree) tried one approach. DC is currently trying another. It's just business and experimentation, lads. Not everything's a personal attack on your childhood.

Depends on how oversensitive you are.
Sup Forums probably sees tumblr everywhere like you see Sup Forums everywhere.

>Tumblr is shit but its coming here to be actively obnoxious is extremely rare while Sup Forums does it constantly.

>Fucking ridiculous when you take a step back and look at things from a realistic vantage point.

This. There is literally nothing threatening or "radical" about landwhales shaking and crying whenever they're triggered. Sup Forums is worse by a long shot.

Both ruin the board, Tumblr and SJWs ruin the comics. If Sup Forums post nigger or whatever that's shitposting, but it doesn't a thread until SJWs come and try to "battle it out" like its a YouTube comment section and vice versa.

Unrelated but it's the cringiest thing seeing early 20s white nerds type like they're from the projects

You want this shit fixed? The answer will kinda shock you.

It involves the far right being in power again.

Seriously, Sup Forums ALWAYS politically goes against the current political power. It's alignment depends on who's in charge. If the American Government is Left, Sup Forums is Right. Just like how during the Bush years, Sup Forums was Left

>Sup Forums makes every board worse.

This relates to you not knowing who the creator of Sup Forums is because your 12, how?

What's threatening about Sup Forums? They're literally the same thing as tumblr. A bunch of keyboard warriors looking for dumb cause. What are you threatened by "dangerous faggot" Milo?

Or is it the bitching about two vague and imaginary enemies that only register to us because we bitch about them?

They do. Bi they aren't wrong when they say comic fans have a lot of cuck tendencies. Marvel selling as well as it does is all the proof you need.

I'm irritated by tumblr when I see it too but it's poster statistics. There are more Sup Forums posters on Sup Forums, that's all. Tumblr's most obnoxious group avoids this place for fear of being "triggered" in favor of bullying to death people who are on their side but aren't "morally pure" enough according to their psychotic and sheltered mindset. It's nothing but site demographics. Though do bear in mind a lot of the Sup Forums memes are just trolling, Sup Forums is all about trolling. Sup Forums troll memes are stale as old dogshit though.

Waifu fags ruin this board Srsly Sup Forums take take that shit to Sup Forums you bunch of neck bearded autisic beta Lord's.

Sup Forums is so shitty, there's nothing worse than going to a YouTube comment section and seeing dozens of anime avatars with MAGA hats photoshopped onto them commenting about niggers and cuckolding on a video that's completely unrelated.

At this point I honestly hope Hilary wins by a landslide just so normal people can have the internet/political discourse back

The entire board and all its colonies need to be razed

>People have different opinions to me
>We can't have that!

You're a fucking faggot for looking at Youtube comments in the first place

Did I say their opinions were at all different than mine?

Clearly Sup Forums.

All tumblr posts are so obviously bait. Why would these feminazis even post on a misogynist shitboard that will only ridicule and hurt their savespace more?

Sup Forums was shit long before Sup Forums

Sup Forums by far, their paranoia leads them to believe that they're somehow losing the war on comic books and additional media when literally all the major cape films within the last decade have a white male protoganist and the minority characters play supporting roles

Can't tell them that though, they have to remind you every time a black guy gets cast for an upcoming film or a new character comic character comes out how much they just plain don't like black people

>Clearly Sup Forums.

baby is begining to udnerstand..

>their paranoia leads them to believe

You think your making a point but you might as well just be talking to a dog about nihlism
Also, this is typical/pol/ style trolling, never any efforts, just
>Gender imma post a swastika that will make them made
>Oh he's not mad yet I'll post more naxi shit he's not a Sup Forums retard so this will totally work he's gon git mad bro
>Repeat

Fuck kid stick to trolling on Minecraft.

Clearly they are losing the war on comic books, I mean Squirrel Girl exists. Bendis has a job.

>this is typical/pol/ style trolling

>You think your making a point but

>Fuck kid stick to trolling on Minecraft.

>I mean Squirrel Girl exists

That being said though, the current climate for comic related things isn't too hot. What with Kate Leth being in charge of a lot of otherwise good properties, some comic articles even suggesting that writing diversity isn't enough, you must have "Lived" it (aka be a women, gay or black to write about women, gay or black), and even people outright telling authors that they shouldn't be writing diverse stories if they're white etc etc) It's kind of worrying to say the least.

>Clearly they are losing the war on comic books

>inb4 UR PART OF DUH PROBLUM KUCK

You have so much autism you need to have your ass wiped for you, correct?

>You have so much autism

I still don't understand what exactly is happening in that room.

I browse Sup Forums just as much as I do Sup Forums if not more

but I have to ask

what the fucking fuck do these photos have to do with anything

It's called spam.

this is your /co, nigger. at least 90% of it. neonazi grew kids, who has kitchen in the computer room and pictures of cadavers, massmurders and neonazi leaders on their walls. you spoiled fucks dont understand that 90% of the children today are poor (without money) little brainfucked monsters, whose time is put together by reading your comic shit on internet and dreaming how will robe, rape and burn your cadaver down.

Oh. Kinda Lazy. I remember spam when each post took up half the page and used one picture over and over again in quick succession. I remember it killing State of Origin on Sup Forums one time and the Aussies got mad as fuck. That was a good day

Both, all radical views are shit for discussion

>the same shitters who think it's OK.
I still can't figure out why moot let them live. He destroyed /n/ and /new/, but they've been allowed to shit up the place.

Sup Forums used to be fun when people treated it as a joke and not an excuse to get triggered.

I remember carposting back then on Sup Forums.

Both.

At least they aren't poor (with money).

>Uh-oh, here's a thread I don't like that's arguably off-topic
>Do I just ignore it and find something I like instead? Nah.
>Do I consider reporting the thread for off-topic content? Nah.
>Do I spam the thread with posts that are even further off-topic, thus bumping the off-topic thread with more off-topic content? BRILLIANT IDEA 10/10.

>At least they aren't poor

And Tractors. What the fuck was up with that?

Literally both. One gets mad when the other gets positive attention and vice versa. It's a shitshow and I hate it. I just want to read comics

I think the weird thing about Sup Forums is that they functionally change the way newfags approach this site. You can have a completely solid thread for about 150 replies and then one person says nigger and then suddenly the thread is "an edgy Sup Forums thread." People then start to think they have to say nigger everytime they refer to a black guy because that's what '4channers' do. Hell black people on this website have to refer to themselves as niggers or else they aren't allowed to say anything. It's unnecessarily edgy.

Hmmmm, I don't know.... Why don't you ask me after I press this button real quick over here? :^)

>Black people aren't allowed to say anythng unless they refer to themselves as niggers
I've never had to do that.

I think it's just one guy who only realized image spam, as in, realized the very concept, exists and can fill threads with pointless nonsense quite recently.

What's pol's obsession with cuckolding? Aren't they generally conservative?

>Hell black people on this website have to refer to themselves as niggers or else they aren't allowed to say anything.

This is an anonymous image board. We don't know if you're black unless you bring it up

It's the hot new insult. I don't know if they just imagined that all liberals were cuckold fetishists or if they just latched onto it after finding one who happened to be.

Not him but I've seen some pathetic ass black people on Sup Forums time stamped and all calling themselves straight up niggers

"t. nigger" for the adoration of white nerds

Shhh, the white people are arguing for you

Ain't even gonna report you.

The cancerous influence of tumblr slowly takes over the very content discussed in here and thus, only attracts more tumblr cancer into this board
So you tell me

Yes.

The layout of Sup Forums is discussion-oriented while the layout of tumblr is designed for short, fast bits of unrelated information. If you really like something for tumblr it probably means that you aren't looking for something with Sup Forums's layout, especially not with the shitty reputation Sup Forums has on tumblr.

There was a thread just earlier yesterday talking about whether gwenpool would like comics or some shit and some guy was like "do niggers really like anime?" and about 7 people went almost verbatim "im a nigger and I like anime"

Not a single person referred to themselves as just a black guy

I think that's more indicative of Sup Forums attracting young edgy children than it is of Sup Forums infecting other boards though

Those 16-year-old black chicks and white chicks who wish they were black chicks really love to associate with nerds who talk about fucking cartoon children and burning down corporate offices all day.

tumblr, when it finds Sup Forums, is aware that it's not on tumblr

Sup Forums is aware of nothing and only one click away from here

>Implying one source
A little bit of tumblr in my life
A little bit of Sup Forums shit by my side
A little bit of mods is all I need
A little bit of shitpost is what I see
A little bit of summer kids in the sun
A little bit of Sup Forums shills all night long
Sup Forums little bit of Sup Forumss threads here I am
A little bit of (You) makes me your man

Mambo No. 5!

>do niggers really like anime?
There are black guys who don't like anime?

Sup Forums are friends, we share a site together. Tumblr is cancer

We also share a site with /mlp/

It doesn't help when a LOT of guys who hang around SJW circles turn out to fit that stereotype to a "T". And before you ask, of course I don't think all left leaning folks are SJWs, just like how I don't think all right leaning folks are Sup Forums.

Sup Forums has no power in the industry. The most they can do is be fucking annoying.

I mean, Frank Miller is so far right wing that he's considered a borderline pariah, and he supports Hillary.

Take it this way, basic uncontroversial nationalist arguments are now being used by the worst villains in the most successful comic books and muh gurl power is pushed in every single comic, and we're comparing this to a bunch of anime posters with trump hats and memes.

Tough choice hombres