OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

this isn't real
please tell me this isn't real
also turk man how do you feel about alevism?

I'm unironically speechless

The white race deserves nothing but death at this point

This, they really want to be genocided

It's not real this is the actual photo.

KARA BOGA (pbuh) has blessed this family

hate white people so fucking much

How does this guy have a wife and a kid? How can someone hold on to such childish things yet go through life as a functional adult?

Wtf i thought people were complaining because of pokemon, the baby doesnt even look black, i just assumed he was just really red from the recent birth.

This is not making it any better. Still a manchild, and unfortunately a father.

Expecting something on Sup Forums to not be somehow related to race autism

Ive heard that black babies are born with lighter skin that turns darker soon after birth. Is this true?

I was actually speechless about the nu-male being a nu-male even there, you just confirmed my fears

>wh*Te delusions

Just how new are you mate?

we need faceapp which adds open mouth

You're the only one being childish here, user. Childish and petty. Grow up.

There is a reason why that goofy fucker was able to have a partner, a child and enjoy what he enjoys in life while you fuckers are sad cunts festering in an anonymous forum judging people like bitching women.
It's moments like these you should realise how pathetic you are.

What's wrong. Maybe he is infertile

all wh*Tes are

That's not true take it back

>he's a s-soyboy! a literal c-cuck!
>at least I'm not cuck like him and will have my own white babies like him s-someday, right guys?

Laugh and half at the faggots here

but it's black

this nintendo soyboys meme is one of the worst new memes ever. Id prefer playing Nintendo games than being friends with sony fags who only play FIFA and cod

Where's your wife? Where's your stable job? The age difference between you and him can't be more than a few years. Can you imagine fathering a child in two or three years?

t. soyboy

t.something very bad

KARA BOGA

>wh*Te babies
I'm not raising a bunch of future cuckolds.

You can play video games and be an adult who knows how to handle responsibility at the same time.

>I'm a le serious adult who only does le very serious things all the time because I'm a le serious person who has le serious time

please grow up.

Threads like this show just how much anons tend to think like teenagers, despite crying about everyone else being a manchild.

>Ha ha, look at this sad nerd, he needs to grow up. I am not a nerd I am one of the cool kids, r-right?

Playing video games is one thing, but Pokemon Go? Come on

Really made me think what kind of a miserable runt takes time off his day to turn this into this

but you have to catch them all user :)

T. Pokemon go player

someone from Sup Forums most likely.

>Make one of the least convincing photoshops of all time because you don't know how to do anything but burn tool the midtones of an image
>People believe it

Its funny. Why are you being such a little bitch?

A Sup Forumstard.

Spotted the Sup Forumstard.

It's only funny because it's really easy to bait gullible Sup Forumstards with this.

Never use my photoshop image to bait the wh*Toids pig-men ever again

>NO ITS NOT FUNNY!ITS RACIST AND BIGGOTED!

I think reddit might be a better site for you. It might cater to your weird obsessions a bit better.

>Ive heard that black babies are born with lighter skin that turns darker soon after birth. Is this true?
Not soon after birth but they are definitely lighter as babies.

I think you should stick to your board you fucking faggot.

You're unironically a Sup Forumstard. Kill yourself.

praise kek my friend

Dude, i see you in like every other thread whining about poltards. Get a hobby.

say the Sup Forumstard

I'm probably not the only Dane that hates Sup Forumstards. Their perverse obsessive hatred should be contained to their own board.

''dane''

The only time i see a dane post is when its "attacking" the evil racists. Making fun of other races is part of this boards culture. If you dont like it, then you dont have to be here

You don't have to be a white person to not like Sup Forumstards invading every single board on this site and turning it into reddit.

Yes I'm ethnically a Dane.

as much as this guymashallah

>turning it into reddit

You came to int like a month ago entering every thread asking every off topic question under the sun to anons from random countries. A literal newfag whining about the site "changing"

>Making fun of other races is part of this boards culture

Yeah it's easy to spot when it's for fun and when it's a Sup Forumstard pushing ideology.

Also:

>It's just fun and jokes, Sup Forumsacks totally don't dream of murdering and deporting non-whites

>a turkish fellow makes a thread with his photoshop edit of a white couple with a black baby

>HES PUSHING HIS AGENDA! HES TURNING EVERYONE INTO A NAZI!! QUICK STOP THE EVIL MEN FROM HAVING THEIR FUN!!!

are you schizophrenic?

I was here on this site since 2009, I just crosspost between anonymous boards. This whole website as a whole has gone to shit ever since people like you turned every single thing into Sup Forums.

It is actually funny though

Youre up at 2 am going on about how you think le nazis are taking over Sup Forums.org

Get a life.

>Its funny.
As funny as spamming the same amerimutt memes in year 2029. It gets old really fast, and fails to amuse but the most infantile minds.

>This man has spaffed in a woman's fanny
>Probably numerous times
>I have not
F-f-fucking loser!

Im sorry you dont find it funny, but humour is subjective

le shitted XDDDD

No one on this websites hands are clean

I would call you virgins but I didn't know a lot of pale skin babies appear really dark red and blue as a result of the recent birth.

Not saying that's definitely the case here but I've seen user make that mistake a few times now.

Manchild fathers are best fathers you dull fucks
See Japan's suicide rate if you think le serious demanding father is a good thing for a kid

>t. refugee-welcomer

>another man having sex with your wife and impregnating her is NOT ok
>Sup Forumstard ideology
Hmm, you appear to have proven the other poster right and confirmed my suspicions about Europeans

Pokemon Go used to be extremely mainstream remember? Everyone was doing it. Even celebrities tweeted about it like Vince McMahon.

can you please post the unedited version

God can't wait for white genocide.

Imagine them talking about it to their child 10 years from now once Pokemon Go is no longer in. How embarrassing.

maga my fellow pede

photoshopped i think
altough people who play(ed) pokemon goy are soyboys and cucks

It's still pathetic.

>This guy has more sex than any of us
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

>reddit is safespace
>reddit is Sup Forums

wtf! I haven't been their in like 3 years now I'm curious gotta check it out now and see for myself