OMG! Joe, stop! She's a woman, you crazy fuck

OMG! Joe, stop! She's a woman, you crazy fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Hx_oQwrOzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that's what she gets for not caring about weed

What did Joe mean by this?

She's a feminist, she wants equal rights, she'll fucking get one! Right to the fucking face.

I'd suck Joes dick, but no homo

Joe please leave.

Wife would give him a hard talk if he'd look at a girl fighter, she doesn't know he's a closeted gay.

Someone post pissing Ari, when Joe literally couldn't take his eyes off the cock

It's like the plebs who post this haven't seen any of his Miesha Tate/Jessica Eye/Ronda Rousey weigh ins.

This bitch looks homeless

But she took a hit from his weed cig

It's obviously taken out of context to make Joe seem more gay than he actually is.

For what literal purpose?

That's a typical "writer" outfit. Oversized rugged hipster stuff. Kind of what Woody Allen wears his whole life.

as a joke considering Joe talks about cocks all the time. makes sense

Young (34 y.o.) Jamie with fast damage control

ah, so that's why Joe is against gay marriage!

Jamie pull my forskin back and lick it

youtube.com/watch?v=4Hx_oQwrOzs

>"Yeah I just, don't care about weed too much. It does hurt some people and shouldn't be taken lightly."

Why aren't others doing video podcasts? Diaz, Norton, other podcasters with guests. Burr can easily continue soloing audio

Jamie, pull your skirt up

Honestly? First pic he's watching it from a screen to be polite. Second pic he's trying to see the scale. Third pic he's gasping because the fighter's accidentally mooning at a public weigh-in. You can see he has both underwear and shorts on.

JOE IS A FUCKING MIDGET WITH SMALL HANDS

the part where joe leapt over the table and beat her face in was a little too far

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE