Matt Reeves says The Batman will have Hitchcock Influence

cnet.com/news/the-batman-director-matt-reeves-ben-affleck/

LOOKS LIKE KINO IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2015/dec/10/jj-abrams-new-star-wars-movie-influenced-by-terrence-malick
youtu.be/b3R6nLeay3c
youtube.com/watch?v=Oj3i3EqwCFI
youtube.com/watch?v=P-sWReV2DDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just like TFA/JJ had influence from our good old friend Terry Malick right?

How long until someone photoshops his face on a Biblical figure?

Probably never, since you clearly want it but are too lazy to do it.

Great just stay as far away as you can from anything Snyder said, wrote or hinted at and we're gold.

But Hitchcock fucking sucks.

BvS was better than any of the current portrayal of Batman in the comics.

Don't be retarded.

BvS is cape kino incarnate don't be pleb

>replying to shitposters will keep them from shitposting
Welcome.

Here's your (you)

For real guys, do you think Batman would ever point a gun at someone like that? Having had a gun pointed at him and his family was quite literally the most traumatic experience of his life that he spend the next 30 years obsessing over. Every iteration of Batman has an aversion to guns, so what the fuck?

I just want any indication that the film is entering production soon.

It was supposed to start filming 3 months ago, then it was meant to be filming by June, now they're talking about rewriting the script and started at the end of the year? Christ.

(you)

>Every iteration of Batman has an aversion to guns
Frank Millers Batman sees firearms as useful tools, actually.

so does your mom and you don't see Jamal complaining.

So you're just trolling, eh?

Says the director of Dawn of the Planet of the Apes and War for the Planet of the Apes

I'm so sick of these fucking superhero movies!!!!
It fucking NEVER ends and it is slowly killing me
Help! help!!!! DC or Marvel who cares they are ALL SHIT PLEASE STOP

>it is slowly killing me
Sweet.

Can you argue that the current Apes movies do not employ suspense as a primary tool?

If she's sucking, what's there for Jamal to complain about?

She sucks at it.

stop pretending that you read comics.

her husband keeps pestering to watch.

its not a gun

Well you obviously don't since this is from the same story

pleb detected

He uses a gun to get to Two-Face user.

That was a grapple gun, are you sure you read comics user?

>Grapple gun
>gun
???

Yeah?

>being this retarded

Idk what Batman is doing in the comics now, but BvS's Batman was better than any movie version by a decent margin.

He pointed a gun at Alexander Luthor at the end of infinite crisis.

So? It was a moment of weakness he knows it wouldn't have made the situation better and regrets it

>it's a clickbait article takes quote out of context and Sup Forums is too lazy to open the link and read the full quote to understand what the author actually meant so the discussion can be reasonable and objective instead of inflammatory trolling bullshit episode

>"For me, point of view is really important," Reeves said. "I want to make sure you are experiencing something from the perspective of the main character in the story. I'm a huge Hitchcock fan -- I like the idea of being immersed in that perspective."

Wow it's fucking nothing. As vague as could be, as if they haven't even started work on it yet. Literally the only thing you could reasonably take away from that quote is he wants to focus on Bruce's POV, he doesn't even mention Hitcock's affinity for suspence or how it could mean a more detective-focused story.

>Hurr Batman having a grapple gun in BvS isn't okay but it's okay in TDKR

Retarded.

Literally just Google "Batman using guns" for more examples,you faggot. He didn't even start hating guns until the 90's.

He kills Darkseid with a gun as well

>Automatically ruining your own thread by spouting a Reddit meme.

Sad!

>implying TDKR is canon

Nobody "gets" it and they only praise the edgy parts. Especially Snyder. It's a good story but Miller really created a monster

Batman in BvS is based on TDKR Batman user

Most people simply refuse to acknowledge any version before Miller's Batman

It was better than Nolan's, but doesn't even come close to Burton's. Batman Returns is the gold standard of capeshit.

But will it have quips? Will it be """"""""""""""""""""""FUN""""""""""""""""""""?

Hardly. Like I said, Snyder skimmed over the book and decided edgy Batman was the way to go. He outMiller'd Frank Miller

Give me any example and i will happily debunk it

Still waiting for batfleck to call someone retarded

BVS Bat isn't even that edgy. Does he even murder anyone in BVS?

Debunk what exactly? That he's used a gun? He has, several times. You can play the "muh cannon" and whatever you want. The original post was "do you think Batman would ever point a gun at someone like that?" and "every iteration of Batman has an aversion to guns."

Answer: He has, and no not every version does.

He murders a lot of people in BvS

found the lexposter

Jee wiz another Batman thread. I wonder if it will be full of autism.

I refuse to believe that Jew Jew actually said the Farce Engorges was going to be like a Mallick flick.

go kill yourselves before someone else does it for you

>wearing a hat indoors
That's how you understand that someone's mother was a whore

theguardian.com/film/2015/dec/10/jj-abrams-new-star-wars-movie-influenced-by-terrence-malick

I just want a Batman film influenced by Batman

youtu.be/b3R6nLeay3c

hot damn can't wait

Is the "Batman hates guns dude" meme on the same level as "Actually, Frankenstein is the name of the doctor, not the monster"
I feel like it's this inane piece of pop culture trivia that everyone and their mother brings up to seem informed, as though it's fine to have this fantasy story about a combination world class detective and martial arts master who dresses up like a bat and fights crime, but god forbid he ever so much as touches a gun, that'd be absurd

Failed comeback, nigga, I'm black.

>Actually, Frankenstein is the name of the doctor, not the monster" I feel like it's this inane piece of pop culture trivia that everyone and their mother brings up to seem informed

and this just makes you look like a retard who got schooled by someone who has read a book in their life

My ex took her boyfriend to the cinema to see it and he made her walk out of the cinema after he thought Thomas Wayne defending his family with a fist was the dumbest idea ever and anti-Batman.

what the fuck HAHAHAHAHA

It took you long enough with your nigger internet connection so for whatever reason, I believe you.

Yeah remember when TDKR had Metropolis influence????????????????

fucking lmao

Tim Burton already did Bat-Hitch back in 1989 youtube.com/watch?v=Oj3i3EqwCFI

youtube.com/watch?v=P-sWReV2DDQ