Anybody else notice that southern Europe is the last uncucked bastion of hope in Europe? Why is the north so enriched?

Anybody else notice that southern Europe is the last uncucked bastion of hope in Europe? Why is the north so enriched?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Athena
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_Arnaiz-Villena#Greeks_and_Sub-Saharans
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

haha
spain, italy, greece, portugal
no money, no jobs, near africa, saving ''''''refugees''''''''
>uncucked bastion
you are with us, accept it and you can laugh again

You are the ones taking them by the bucket load my cucked friend, we just facilitate your self destruction.

You think that Germans are delusional but you post this shit

France is southern Europe, deal with it cuck

>saving ''''''refugees''''''''
Thanks, EU.

You're being a faggot.

I can't fucking believe this. Trump's central policy platform is fighting against illegals and building a wall. Turns out his wife is an illegal.

Why didn't the GOP vet him better and find this out before the convention or before he got so far forward in the primaries? Who wasn't doing their job?

Is it time to put in an emergency replacement (Cruz, Kasich, Rubio, Ryan)? Or is it time to swing behind Johnson? Or just focus on downticket races? Or fucking give up and accept that this race has been a disaster and starting looking to four years into the future?

The First Lady cannot be a political liability. She's lied about her education, she's plagiarized, she's a slut, and I can't even imagine what other scandals await us.

Whatever the situation, I've hit a tipping point. This is too fucking much for me.

>Anybody else notice that southern Europe is the last uncucked bastion of hope in Europe? Why is the north so enriched?
Omg, I don't know region more cucked than Balkans is. Also Spain and Portugal... Bastion of what? Poverty?

see

Of course the autistic kraut who doesn't even know what is store for his future economy laughs at our plight. Shit is still comfy as fuck Fritz and we will weather the storm, however, your demographic shift and the loss of Britain to help you pay to keep you pet sandniggers calm will spell disaster for Germany in the next decades.

You are gonna be the next South Africa.

Bastion of culture and history. Something you mongolian steppe rape babies don't have

>He thinks the Balkans is cucked
Whatever you say Vasili,is it time yet to prep the Chechen bull???

Of course they are. Who wants to risk their life crossing the med just to end up in some nigger-tier shithole?

What separates man from the animals? The Pyrenees.

Stop copying and pasting this in every thread, faggot.

What about Andorra.

Southern Europe spent the better part of the last 3000 years getting enriched

Oops. Meant to reply

sage

Many Balkan countries are cucked as fuck, due to the Ottoman empire. And I've been to Italy often enough to tell there a quite a lot immigrants roaming their streets.

Spain seems be different, though

I think we can all agree
Southern Europoors > Northern Eurocucks > Eastern "Europeans" > Western Eurabians

Do you have meetings where you made up these responses with bunch of other hipsters with fake glasses from political studies or do you make them up yourself? The style is very recognizable by now.

It is not? Every single country in Balkan has a political marionettes controlled by the US.

> 20-30% unemployment
> 50% youth unemployment
> living with parents through age 20's and 30's

Nah, I'm good

>I'm good
You're ahmed

>22
>own a house and about to buy a second one
>all I had to do was not be retarded

Made up figures. It's bad but not that bad.

AS far staying at home, why no? Means we have more disposable cash.You just jelly that our relationship between parent and children in south isn't cold and stiff like a corpse.

Nice, man.
Personally, I'm an astronaut and oil tycoon with 3 islands.

>And I've been to Italy often enough to tell there a quite a lot immigrants roaming their streets.

It's your fault for sticking to tourists traps really.

>near Africa

Yes, we are close to african nation called Germany. They say in ancient times these lands were occupied by an autistic blonde tribe.

I've been to Rome and small town near Pescara, staying with a friend. Rome is quite worse but rural Italy isn't really homgenous either.

I would compare it to London/rural UK. A bit better maybe.

>averageitalian.jpg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Athena
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_Arnaiz-Villena#Greeks_and_Sub-Saharans

Can condirm. I'm a young self-made billionaire who for some reasons prefers to spent his time on Sup Forums, too

>his country got cucked by muslim rebels
haha look at him brate

t. he didn't catch on to the meme

I want to cuck south europe, fuck their women and spread my mongol genes everywhere from portugal to greece

Vladimir, step it up. Your mongolian features can't match our olive skin, manly beards, chiseled jaws and casanova game. Why do you think russian sluts swarm to our Balearic Islands and the east coast of Spain? :^)

do you think italians would save immigrants if it wasn't for EU?

because they are prostitutes, russian women don't have money for vacations, no even in south euro.

Dude what are you talking about. Russians themselves were whoring Russian women all over Europe. They treated them worse than animals. Their own compatriots. You should be ashamed of yourself.

>angela dumping the blame
don't you have some bbc to serve?

>60% white