How come Marvel gets away lowering the quality of cinema so much?

How come Marvel gets away lowering the quality of cinema so much?

Because it panders to the retarded self proclaimed """nerd""" nu male audience

It's FUN made for the FANS not film critics you SNOB

looks fine to me

Are you fucking blind? Like seriously? How does it feel that MCU completely lacks a unique visual style but rather use the easiest and cheapest methods of filmmaking so they can shit them out by the year?

someone post that webm

All capes are capeshit. Suck a shotgun

>citizen entry level
You're really cute quentin :^)

Nice fedora you have there. Tippin' mine towards you fellow DCcuck

digital cameras have ruined cinema

this'll do

>Burton shots are the worst
Could you really not pick better shots in that movie Jesus

How so?

the shots look cheap

What specifically makes digital look cheap? why can't they replicate the look of film?

they just can't pal
I don't know why
they look bad, that's all
compare star wars ATOC with star wars TPM for example

Because they're owned by Disney and they have a shit ton of money, so they make whatever movie they want however they want, then it makes a shit ton of money so they make more of the same. Very simple supply and demand. Did you think there was some sort of kino committee that vetos films that aren't up to a certain cinematic standard?

>Tim Burton
>any good

Kek.

Well software makers managed to give digital recordings the sonic qualities of tape recording, I imagine it would be even easier in graphics.

as much as I love this scene, Bruce Wayne just brooding in the dark, that bat mechanism fucking ridiculous.

Also OP, the answer is simple. Better directors

The reasoning behind it is they want it to feel like a cohesive shared universe... not something you as a DC fan will ever have to worry about.

Enjoy looking at a puzzle with different sized pieces though.