Season finale

>season finale
>literally nothing happens until a cliffhanger ending

I don't know why I was expecting anything else.

It would unironically be better as an episodic case-of-the-week show with Saul's wacky lawyer antics. There could be an underrunning plotline of getting involved with the cartels too.

This is pretty much what I hoped it would be.

>Jimmy's character develops heavily
>Kim's character develops heavily
>Hamlin's character makes a move against Chuck
>We gain insight into Gus's relationship with the old man
>Set up for Nacho and his family
>Salamanca's character develops heavily
>Jimmy's entire status quo shifts
>Chuck goes totally insane, plots revenge on Jimmy by fucking killing himself

Yeah, user, nothing happened.

>Gustavo feeling sorry when Tuco has heart attack

Jumped the shark. They were enemies in Breking Bad.

Jimmy's character has not changed at all from Season 1. Not sure how you're implying Kim has changed either. I liked the Hamlin stuff these past two episodes, but they're undeniably filler and will never satisfy me due to being so heavily disconnected from the main plot. That also goes for the cartel plotlines.

It just feels like it's not going anywhere (because it isn't).

I bet you also consider a random car accident "stuff happening," even though that's the definition of a shitty filler plot.

This show would've been better with Fargo's tone.

You're dumb as fuck, nigga.

I love this meme

>Jimmy's character has not changed at all from Season 1
Are you kidding me? He is slowly reverting back to a swindling con artist, but the morality check provided by an unknowing Kim is keeping in line. The dude is constantly changing. It may not be some huge profound thing, but he's been wrestling with his identity for the duration of the series.

>Not sure how you're implying Kim has changed either.
They literally show her character changing in this episode. You must have been checking Reddit when it happened.

>I liked the Hamlin stuff these past two episodes, but they're undeniably filler and will never satisfy me due to being so heavily disconnected from the main plot.
Yeah, so disconnected that Hamlin's actions in this episode lead to Chuck killing himself.

>That also goes for the cartel plotlines.
You mean the cartel plotlines that almost never cross with Jimmy's plot?

>I bet you also consider a random car accident "stuff happening," even though that's the definition of a shitty filler plot.
A major shift in a character's philosophy on life is a 'filler plot'?

I'm sorry that this show isn't 'action packed' enough for you, but you're just spouting bullshit.

Would Chuck die if we got tased?

Regarding Jimmy: By constantly changing you mean constantly taking a step forward, then a step back, ad ad nauseam. If the destination is the same as the start, it ain't character development. He's the same as he was in Season 1.

>Kim gets in a car accident and decides not to work as hard afterwards
>this is character development
jesus christ

And I can't believe you're actually going for the "lelele sorry not enough explosions :^)" line. Your show is a meandering shit pile that people are dropping left and right, get over it. I watch plenty of slow character dramas, the difference is those are good and BCS isn't.

It would be very painful

Dunno, I think he's starting to get stressed out and is making mistakes, like when he forgot to turn off the headset mic when talking to Erin regarding his true feelings about the old folks.

Jimmy's stagnancy is literally a plot point in this episode. There's a huge conversation about it in the very episode you're criticizing.

I'm not sure if you're trolling or what, but Kim deciding to ease her workload - and cancel a case she was freaking out over just days ago - is a pretty big jump in her character. It's something Jimmy's been wanting her to do for the duration of the series, and we see that she's not so unlike Jimmy when she does slip occasionally from her heavy workload.

>I watch plenty of shows like this, user :^)
Yeah, okay

Better than nothing happening until Chuck secretly records a conversation at least.

DING DING DING DING DING

it wasn't a cliffhanger it seemed insinuated that he died

The producers and the actor said he died.

If it has no explosions or BrBa references, it's "nothing", according to Sup Forums.

>implying chuck won't survive the fire
>implying even if he dies the show wont drag out another 4 years

>BCS finale
>Chuck wordlessly searches his house for electricity for 30 minutes

Why was he so paranoid about electricity and why did he smash the meter? Did he think the electric company was screwing him something? Didn't make too much sense imo

I look forward to BCS turning into an Odd Couple: Lawyers Editions when Chuck is forced to move in with Jimmy with his house gone.

He did that on purpose. He felt bad about ruining Irene's life and wanted to prove Chuck wrong, so he set that up to help her and burn bridges.

Even his conversation with Erin implied she was in on it.

it's like he's crazy or something...

He got sick of pretending like he was feeling okay and wanted his disease out of his life. Since he couldn't remove it from himself, he decided to just remove it entirely.

Realizing that his law practice was done and would likely enter ruin in the near future, he went totally insane. Once he realized his goals were unreachable, he decided to fuck over Jimmy and kill himself.

Him smashing the meter is just him realizing the futility of him ever severing his condition.

guys, i am disappoint

Did they remove the bug Mike planted in his house? That might have been what was drawing electricity.

BRAVO

plebs who got caught in the filter

How could Jimmy make the mistake of leaving his mic on? What a shitty resolution for that story arc, Vince is a fucking hack.

GUYS GUYS GUYS

I just realized... in Season 2 when Jimmy was having trouble fitting his cup into his car's cupholder, it was actually a METAPHOR! It just suddenly HIT ME last night! It's a metaphorical representation of how he's struggling to fit in at his new job! When I figured this out it just blew my mind. Vince is truly a master storyteller!

BRAVO VINCE! BRAVO!!!

they did taste him back in s1 I think, thats how he ended up in the hospital

Pretty great episode

>its a chuck unscrews and smashes everything for 20 mins episode

is this right?

nice taste there

Who is the middle top?

Also, you need to add the beautiful woman from the insurance company to the top spot.

>dat ass

Rhea is definitely #1, wtf is wrong with you. She's the best waifu we've had on television in decade.

Kettleman has nothing for her but her looks. Drop her down. Same with Lydia, tho not as down. She's not as much a bitch as Kettleman.

Golddigging cunt should not be above heartofgold.

nice try vince

>Also, you need to add the beautiful woman from the insurance company to the top spot.
thought I was the only one, didn't see a post about her.

she's mommygf tier for sure.

>no Paige

She is a cute.

you forgot Mesa Verde lady and Kim should be in the top tier

Neanderthalfu is best grill and I won't have you insult her

>plots revenge on Jimmy by fucking killing himself

Aren't you just grasping here? He couldn't cope with being insane anymore, that's all.

29 minutes into this scene I came straight to Sup Forums to find this comment

>cliffhanger

He's fucking dead you retard. That's not a cliffhanger

The bug wouldn't be wired into the house's grid.

>He's fucking dead you retard.

SHOWH ME HIS BODEH

what was the cliffhanger? old lady lost his bingo pen?

the way he turns her around in the chair, so cute

Why was Gus so concerned about Tio's life?

Prequel. They are not enemies yet. Tio for Gus was like what Walter for Jesse.

Keep up apperances in front of the cartel. Also he wants to be the one killing him.

Vince has an abysmal taste in women

retard

oh god the amount of tasty bait in this thread, compliments to the chef

>think of the twins

What did Nacho mean by this?

they both kinda look like trey parker

STOP MAKING FUN OF RULE 63 VAL KILMER

here's a (You) for effort

>this episode

>it's a season finale
>not a single Mike scene

Did you skip mike shopping for groceries?

will we are find out what all the movies she rented were

>monty python
>to kill a mockingbird

who cares? she's obviously a pleb

CANNOT UNSEE

They destroyed the Chuck's house set, which means only one of two things

1. He's dead.
2. He's been sent to an asylum / mental care facility.

Who the hell is the middle top girl?

>Mike's last scene of the season was him getting his money laundered

Bravo vince

Betsy Kettleman, the one who was embezzling money with her husband in season 1.

they don't really have any essential cornerstones to cover in mike's story now do they? apart from establishing him as a regular PI for Saul, working up the ranks with Gus, and at some point getting back into killing

You're an idiot. The scene where Hector shoots his gay lover in the fucking faaace happened years before BCS...

mrs 'i run a prison gang' kettleman

Too forgettable and generic to belong in the top tier.

He should have been at the meeting with Gus, Nacho, and Hector

Why did Jimmy decide to visit Chuck out of the blue?

He implied in the episode before that he couldnt give less of a shit about them. Then he just randomly decides to go there and reconnect and apologize.

You're a big guy

They hate each other, but they love each other.

>He implied in the episode before that he couldnt give less of a shit about them.

he told that to Hamlin. that doesn't mean it's true.

and he probably heard about Chuck being paid off HHM and feared for his mental state, because lawyering was his life.

given the ending, he was spot on.

to plant a secret electric doodad behind the fridge

>yfw it turns out that both Hector and Chuck are fine

He said it himself. The whole thing with Kim shook him up and wanted to at least check up on Chuck.

thats pretty gay.

The only reason he went there is because they wanted to deliver the line I never cared about you lol before he died

also, is jimmy gonna inherit chucks millions now?

TRAVOLTA?

You forgot best girl Kaylee.

Yeah it is pretty obvious that he still cares about his brother. Even though he turned it into a "fuck you Chuck," I think there was certainly a basis of truth in his insurance office meltdown.

He has enough of a conscience for the Irene and Kim stuff to make him feel guilty about what happened between them, and realize Chuck is maybe right about him to a degree. It's just that Jimmy is too bullheaded to go all the way in admitting guilt and trying to change, and Chuck is too bullheaded to forgive Jimmy and believe he's even capable of change.

To think that Jimmy might have changed Chuck's mind if he had started to cry after Chuck's spiteful last words to him.

Nice shitpost bro

Can someone give me the bulletpoints as to why this season was dogshit?
I'm a contrarian by heart and want to tell my friend why he shouldn't enjoy this series.

well it only took you a bit over a year.

kys

i pity your friend desu

tell him that you didn't enjoy the shots of Kim's ass/feet and you didn't like her being super qt in most scenes, and how you would've liked a few more shots of Nacho's ass or maybe his erect penis.

Miss piggy is hella cute and proper thick, this one's right.

>winking
>index finger raised
>bell

Some of these shots are legitimately very good. Flashbacks and fan service can be kind of meme-y, especially when it's ham-fisted like the CRAZY 8 store from a few episodes ago, but this shot is subtle and well executed.