New Justice League Trailer at SDCC

please tell me this image is not an official poster

Superman foreshadowing.

Supes will come back and fly into the sun at the end of the movie

They will join you in the sun
Based Snyder

>no green lantern

D R O P P E D

DC can't do anything eight, Christ on a cracker that looks bad.

I can't wait for more quips, thanks Joss

>Half the character havent even had their own movies

lmfao

>Superman tiny in the back
what did they mean by this?

That the Mexican that did that image is lazy.
Anyway based Snyder.

Where's Martian Manhunter btw? He's the reason why I watch some episode of Justice League cartoon when I was a kid. IMO he's The Marvel's version of Vision

>biggest fans are pajeets
>get them to do the work for the marketing
nice
hopefully they didn't get them to do the cgi as well

Can some explain how getting shanked by a kryptonian sized tree trunk through your breast and literally out the back of your spine can heal or even be brought back

Can someone fucking explain

Thats a bit racist statement there where did u get those figures from you fucking Sup Forums

Because Superman

You need to not be human, be superman, and then havethe new gods healing you even faster.

>Where's Martian Manhunter btw?

On Supergirl

This.
I don't give a single fuck about these characters getting together because of this.

ITT: didn't read death of superman

He's DCs bread and butter you dumbshits and of course they can use whatever logic they want to bring him back he's an impossibly strong alien. Do you really demand realism in this series? You'll be disappointed

What the fuck

the Avengers was 7 years ago
X-men 20

>he doesnt know 90% of movies are made for chink audiences

Do you think Fast and Furious makes money because its popular because its good?

>DC can't do anything eight
oh the irony

I do. I demand realistic reactions from the characters and world. Not from the powers tho.

Trailer hasn't leaked online yet?

Manhunter got tossed for Cyborg starting with the New 52 comic book continuity in 2011. Would be nice to see him part of the story but they're sticking with Cyborg I guess.

He got hit by a nuke and regenerated in the last film. He already died and came back, that's why he wasn't afraid to use the spear against Doomsday.
Last shot of BvS is the soil rising over his grave.
If you're surprised that Supes is coming back or aren't expecting it you're objectively retarded.