thanks famalamalam

i aint clicking that shit nigga

>for watching online
If you watch streams in this day and age you should unironically end yourself

yes guys please buy the $25 blu ray instead

the guy who did the water splashing cgi at the end deserves a raise

it's a simple film but the set pieces and creature design make it worth it

Kill yourself.
I don't need cutting edge resolution to watch a movie and I ain't spending money on a physical or waste memory for a movie I'm gonna watch once.

It's baffling to me that people today use streams.
Just torrent the damn movie, if you have a decent enough connection to be able stream them you can download them too.

The quality on all streams is atrocious, and even if you find something with a somewhat decent video quality you can be sure that the audio is always utter dogshit, digitally distorted 96kbps uncomprehensible trash.
You listened to better quality audio in 2008 while downloading dodgy bootleg version of songs from fucking Limewire.

>b-but I want to watch mobies it right away
While you watch an already downloaded film you can put atleast 2 more films to download while you are watching this and there you go, you have a constant stream of films available to you and delete whatever you want after watching.
No excuses you pathetic filthy casual.

i have to use a chromebook a lot unfortunately. it's kinda difficult to keep a hardrive plugged in all the fucking time just to download or watch movies.

Trips of truth to.be.honest

>I don't need cutting edge resolution kys

VS

>I can't hve cutting edge resolution because I'm a poorfag

bimp

I hated this movie
It had way too many characters I didn't give a shit about, most of them barely did anything in the movie, I can't even tell who was supposed to be the protagonist

The gook girl had no function at all. I didn't watch it for the compelling ass story so I was ok with it, I hate CGI fights but it looked pretty damn aesthetic in this one. Did hate the forced romance / obligatory cliché scenes. All in all a very average movie that will be forgotten in a month.

>there will never be a Hank Marlow and Gunpei Ikari prequel spinoff of them surviving together on Skull Island

Why...

That wasn't me, fucking faggot.
Laptops are for queers.
I have a custom built PC and I ain't torrenting shitty movies for the sake of muh audio or muh resolution.

Wow

Heck

Not sure if I like that tone

Then why even watch the damn movie?
If I think I won't even like the film then I don't watch it at all, let alone turn on an atrocious stream of the same "shitty" film so not only the film is bad but the video and audio too.

The logic behind your thinking just seems completely retarded.

Only paused it 3 times which is a low amount for me. So at least it isn't boring

>yes guys please buy the $25 blu ray instead

Pfft. I'mma order something from Amazon, complain that it arrived late and get them to credit my account then use that credit to buy Kong when it's on sale for $10.

>It's baffling to me that people today use streams.
>The quality on all streams is atrocious
>No excuses you pathetic filthy casual.
I use youtube-dl to download the videos from streaming sites. Does that make you feel better?

spent that money when I and my brother saw it on theather.. yeah, I wasted that money on this =/

Honestly, I think youtube or some other good site should sell these movies and episodes of nice series.. imagine the money and how easy it is.

I don't have bluray so for me it's either cinema or youtube

>I wasted that money on this

>=/

Why are you such a pleb

Just dl the torrent

Worth it for that Godzilla moment at the end of the movie. Best boner I had in a while.

but.. it's a crime..
I mean, pirating can stain your name for the rest of your life. I'd rather not risk it.

it really is. It's like every awesome 'nam movie put together with a great giant monster movie.

>Get us home with proof so we can send the cavalry
>I am the cavalry

I feel like John Goodman was like fuck this swamp shit and axed to get written out early or something.

lel I just asked for this in the cosy Godzilla thread from yesterday. Thanks OP.

Trailers on youtube look ten times better than your best streaming website. Streaming quality is unnecessarily low.

>That's the big one
>Is the same size as Kong

What a fucking letdown

do i need to watch other gorilla movies before this

just see your mom, it would be the same thing