On lunch break with other government relations employees at major finance corporation

>on lunch break with other government relations employees at major finance corporation
>bring up house of cards
>me: such a good show until season 5
>female coworker: "oh I just love what a powerful female character she is, I love her"
>me: yeah but Kevin spacey's chara-
>other female coworker: and I love her dresses, and tom Yates is a dream
>both giggling and talking about how evil Claire is

Why the FUCK did they let robin wright destroy one of the greatest shows ever made?

I have a feeling you're lying.

women don't understand the concept of power senpai

Ok

It's not that, it's that the show just got fucking dumb in season 5 and pandered

>in season 5
>not season 3

Imo most of S4 and S5 were good until the ending of S5 and Claire's whining in S4

>Frank suddenly acts stupid in S3 and S5

At least S5 said it was all according to keikaku

Do you really think someone would lie on the internet?

HELP HELP

ROBIN HAS CREATIVE CONTROL

HELP

>You see Claire, I was just pretending to be retarded

Keked, 10/10

>Tom Yates is a dream
Are you fucking serious?

HELP HELP MY WIFE HAS BETRAYED ME AGAIN

She actually did say that. Afterward she said it's the way he talks and his accent

>tfw liked him, then hated him, then liked him again and he died

HELP HELP THE WRITERS HAVE RUN OUT OF NEW NEFARIOUS SHIT

>Leave keikaku to me

HELP HELP MY SHOW IS TOTAL SHIT

IT WAS HER TURN
HILLARY 2020
FUCK DRUMPFPHPHFB
FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>implying he and Davis weren't the best new characters

Jane Davis ruined this show, but if it was just this guy it would've been saved.

I still don't get it. Davis is working for Frank but now whats going to happen with Claire?

It still hurts, bros.

They deserved to win

I couldn't even watch this season after I saw the trailer. I used to really like the show. And I noticed it started to get really cheesy in some parts in the later season. But once I saw the trailer for this one and I heard the line "One nation Underwood" I got so turned off by it that I couldn't even bother to watch it. I know that kinda sounds dumb and I like to give movies and shows a chance, but once I heard that line I just got the feeling that they went full retard, hired a bunch of amateur screenwriters and just fucked the whole show up.

I feel like this stuff happens a lot on shows on the showtime network. Shows like Shameless, and Dexter all started out strong and then just turned straight to shit as the seasons progressed

I can't really remember but what was his motivation to switch sides? Did he notice his side was losing and switched or did he have some other motivation? I found it a bit strange he was working for the Underwoods so suddenly. But maybe I missed something in the previous episode.

Noone would ever EVER vote for a couple as a ticket. That alone completely suspended my disbelief.

Conway was actually a good guy but why would that simulation fuck with him if he was a pilot

Conway was getting erratic, and he preferred Brockhart anyway. He knew Underwood too, and once he started to sense that Underwood had a better chance at winning he switched sides.

GIVE HIM THE FUCKING CONTROLS user

>destroy one of the greatest shows ever made
you're more embarrassing than these women

What the fuck ever happened to Orsay? Did I just forget or what?

S6 will tell us, but I don't know if Davis is really on Frank's side or not.

Soon as Claire suddenly got a heart for that gay Russian prisoner it was all over. She used to threaten people's unborn children. Now she cares for the poor gays.

>agenda infection complete

Hello there, reddit

Probably still in hiding, Stamper and Green fucked him up badly

It's better if you see her character arc as a transformation from someone who was relatively human with a cruel streak to someone as ruthless as Frank.

>the death of her mother
>being forced to leave her first lover then kill her second lover
>overcoming her difficult past (the subplot where we found out she was raped)
>starting to dress in the same colors as Frank, even talk a bit like him in S5

If you consider house of cucks to be one of the greatest tv shows ever made, it's you who is from reddit, not me.

Buy bitcoin your missing out on one of the greatest wealth transfers in history.

>>me: such a good show until season 5

sooo should I catch up OP?

yee

>using cuck ironically
>still projecting this hard

Return to your subreddit please PLEASE

Yeah desu, it's worth a watch

you said this show was good until season 5, even though everyone agrees season 3 and 4 were fucking garbage. Except you of course, because you're from reddit.

how come they never said what was up with his war heroics? they kept implying that he was lying and that there was something off with the story and then they never followed up on it.

I think it was that he landed his plane when he wasn't supposed to because guys on the ground were getting hurt and ended up getting more people killed

He's not even OP, I am lol

Who cares, the point is, the show has been going downhill ever since frank killed zoe.

british show is much more superior, quality over quantity.

Isn't she like the only good person on this show that didn't die?

>good person

But she never was. That was some of he best part of the characters in the first seasons.

In the moment she start to feel bad about everything they did, it went full retard.