What Happens When You Cross Michael Bay On Set, According To Josh Duhamel

>He creates an immense amount of energy. He really does. It's kind of an amazing thing to witness. He's kind of a force, for better and for worse. I mean, he can be tough. He can be frustrating and agonizing. But there's no doubt that the guy, when he steps on the set, everybody's focus level goes up, and everybody brings their A-game, every day. Because they do not want to get Bay'd. I've been Bay'd plenty of times. And I actually kind of look forward to it! Because I know now that it's not personal. And he actually likes me. Before, I was like, 'Oh my God, he hates me!' And to see somebody get Bay'd for the first time is an amazing sight to see, as well.

Do you want to get Bay'd Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R4rMy1iA268
youtube.com/watch?v=-ahtp0sjA5U
deadline.com/2012/05/michael-bays-name-helped-speed-paramount-settlement-of-injured-extras-transformers-3-lawsuit-277222/
shootfortheedit.com/forum/showthread.php?7772-Reports-Woman-hurt-on-TF3-set/page5
youtu.be/ZNZkKKkTM0g
youtube.com/watch?v=ff_z6RCm6uw
youtube.com/watch?v=iQygtsP2FLc
youtube.com/watch?v=jNPri-XaZE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BAY'D.COM

>doesn't explain what it means

What an asshole, at least Affleck got a "Shut the fuck up, Ben."

Hey everybody, we're all gonna get BAY'D!

Wew

>tfw he will never bay you

It means getting sternly lectured for fucking up.

>"He's like Napoleon and he wants to create this insane, infamous mad-man reputation," Megan Fox said of Bay. "He wants to be like Hitler on his sets, and he is. So he's a nightmare to work for but when you get him away from set, and he's not in director mode, I kind of really enjoy his personality because he's so awkward, so hopelessly awkward. He has no social skills at all. And it's endearing to watch him."

Why cant women handle getting bay'd?

Josh seems like a fucking retard, does he star in anything else but these?

It's because she's right, he's a genuine autist

youtube.com/watch?v=R4rMy1iA268

>hating based bay

I like Bay, he's cooled off on the camera movement in recent years and started using slow motion. You could actually see and appreciate the amazing special effects in Last Knight and understand what was happening.

Michael Bay looks like THAT?

>>"He's like Napoleon
>>"He wants to be like Hitler

Spoiled lazy actress is surprised her boss expects her to work hard for her million dollar paycheck.

>leg raise
what did he mean by this
seriously

underrated kek

BAY'd

Bad Boys 3 when!?

BTFO
BAY'D THE FUCK OUT

>Bad Boys 3 when!?

In production, he's not directing it, fuck this timeline

SOON

>"hey you, get it together, stop acting so shit"
>"sure, no problem, as soon as you stop directing so shit."

sauce on the affleck thing?

Armageddon commentary

youtube.com/watch?v=-ahtp0sjA5U

Michael Bay's Name Pushed Paramount To Settle Injured Extra's ‘Transformers 3’ Lawsuit

>A source tells Deadline that the lawsuit filed in October 2010 would have gone on longer if Michael Bay’s name hadn’t been thrown into the legal mix. But the possibility that the director and his Platinum Dunes production company suddenly were to be pulled in as defendants apparently lit a fire under Paramount to speed a settlement. Today’s news comes after a year and a half of legal maneuvering, including attempts by the studio to move the case from Illinois to California, as well one already failed mediation.

deadline.com/2012/05/michael-bays-name-helped-speed-paramount-settlement-of-injured-extras-transformers-3-lawsuit-277222/

shootfortheedit.com/forum/showthread.php?7772-Reports-Woman-hurt-on-TF3-set/page5

>I'm glad the woman is fine but i'm sure the so-called brain injuries aren't forever.
>Having open Brain surgery is not necessarily a bad thing depending on what has actually happened.
>$50000 ain't bad, but why sue? they already apologized and provided funds for her medical expense. im glad its some crazy amount she suing for.
>ya know i hope she makes a full recovery, and that paramount takes care of her, but if paramounts willing to care for her pay her bills and what not, why does she have to sue right this second! I could see if there is gonna be permenant brain damage, that she sue, but really this sounds like her family is just greddy as hell! They probaly figure that paramount will just settle asap!

>tfw you will never be paid millions of dollars to do something, then turn around and mock the shit out of it

hahahahaHAHAHAHAHAA

>shootfortheedit.com/forum/showthread.php?7772-Reports-Woman-hurt-on-TF3-set/page5
why exactly did you quote random nobodies on the internet ?

>telepromptor fucks up
>decides he doesn't want to shill for samsung's gimmick tv
>leaves because he doesn't care anymore

more like he just stopped caring

It's been delayed since the director Joe Carnahan left. Bay says he doesn't want to direct it.

holy shit, ben affleck should just do commentary on bad movies and upload it to youtube full-time

Any other commentaries like this from actors? I never really watched them before

youtu.be/ZNZkKKkTM0g

HAHAHAHA Hunter S Thompson on Tobey Maguire

Kek. Anyone know any other movies with good commentary like this?

holy shit this is amazing

Total Recall is fucking brilliant, it's just Arnold and Verhoeven talking out every scene in the movie, no real insight just

"Haha, dis is vere I kill the guy!"

"ARRRGGGH!"

"Haha, keeled heem!"

>"The Nasa nerdonauts don't understand his salt of the earth ways"
>"Aim the drill at the ground and turn it on"

Holy shit, I'd pay for more of this.
Side note: anyone else think Affleck sounds kinda Aspergers-ish?

He might be high, plus he's only 26 there.

>didnt you see apollo 13 boy?

my sides

He was so full of life once

youtube.com/watch?v=ff_z6RCm6uw

Ben is actually pretty funny

you telling me the accountant is not a documentary of his life when he isn't acting?

50k is fucking nothing.

Wish I could say, but I never saw that one.

oh god there are more

youtube.com/watch?v=iQygtsP2FLc

youtube.com/watch?v=jNPri-XaZE8

>"Didnt they teach you this stuff in acting school?" -Bay
>"No, Michael. They dont teach weightless mime in acting school."

HOLY FUCKING KEK

Fucking ruthless lmao

I assumed that was a documentary too.

Underrated fucking movie by the way, really a kickass bizarre action flick.

What I dont understand is how someone can be so up tight, seemingly driven by a vision, and meticulous about it, then turn out shit like
>robot pees on human hahaha
>I am beneath the enemy scrotum hahaha
>robot dry humping Megan Fox to climax
>mom brings weed to college lol
>hey lets get this close up of these two dogs fucking but its funny because they have funny names
Especially when you consider one minute of cgi for one robot alone is in the thousands. People describe him like people describe Stanley Kubric but there's a clear difference in quality. Am I supposed to take away that he's a really smart and dedicated idiot? What would influence such decisions from a man who clearly has some kind of integrity about his work?

Ayo Jimmy when you coming to the Lakers my nigga

He's clearly autistic.

My money is that he's probably manic, or has a disorder in the same vein.
Knew this one chick in film school that said he'd just do dickish stuff on set, like asking interns to bring him a megaphone and screaming at them for bringing him the wrong color of megaphone. Guy probably doesn't even know what the fuck he's doing half the time.
Then again, it was really difficult to parse the truth from fiction with her, so take that with a spoon of salt.