How long would americans endure in a war on their own soil?

How long would americans endure in a war on their own soil?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Irish_uprisings
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

until they ran out of bullets. So... a long time?

more than russia

Um well, 40% of american households have firearms, on average 8 guns in total.
If just one person from each house was firing back, you'd have an insurgency op for numbering about 31 million, not counting the armed forces. You will literally run out of soldiers and tanks before you take an inch of amerian soil. Its liteally literally impossible without glassing whole civilian sectors.

AS LONG AS FUCKING NECESSARY.

I agree.

I'd say less, Slavs in general can live off of much less than most in the west.

Picture Stalingrad but 31 million people armed with BETTER GUNS THAN YOUR AVERAGE SOLDIER AND MORE RANG TIME I.E. A BETTER SHOT.

well we have a pretty good military, and our location is pretty great for protection against land invasions

we also have the most armed populace on earth, which also helps

As long as they can hold Walmart.

forever

It would very likely be a generational war. If the U.S military was annihilated by some invasion force, the citizenry would keep on fighting for however long was necessary.

We Irish kept fighting for 800 years whenever we could with whatever we could.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Irish_uprisings

Until the final warm body falls, Ivan.

There isn't anything left here to defend. We'll just end up absorbing you into our cesspit ways.

Not even going full "murica" here, but just think about how hard occupying Iraq and Afghanistan was for our military.

Our military destroyed Saddam's in a little over a month, and yet how long did we stay there? The military wasn't the threat, it was the hostile populace. Even our military could barely occupy a country with little modern technology and scant civilian owned firearms, with less than 1 million among the final Iraqi casualties (both civilian and enemy combatants).

Now imagine the United States. Defeating the military would be no easy task by any means. Occupying it the land? Good luck. You'd have fucking Cletus and Clyde building IED's in their meth labs while being armed by one of the most advanced militaries on the planet (if they even needed to be armed).

Not only that, think about how large cities like New York and Chicago are. The largest modern urban conflict was Stalingrad in WW2, and that was only 2 Million+, think about the modern mega city. How could any military, even the US, ever occupy a hostile city like Moscow? They couldn't.

And none of this even mentions nuclear armament.

Simply put, a conflict within the United States, Russia, or China, would result in a failure for everyone involved. I sure as hell wouldn't want to occupy Russia, CHINA, or even North Korea.

>implying there not already at war with them self

This.

The Soviets could hold Commiefornia and New York, maybe Maine but they would lose 700 conscripts for every inch beyond that.

Despite all our numales (who we would probably shoot when they started supporting the Commies), there's still enough Red Blooded Yanks who could fight and would fight.

The Soviets only have 130 million people, we have 300 million. They'd run out of conscripts before we ran out of Rednecks.

Pretty much this. It would be a war of attrition to see who ran out of people first, even if we assume no use of nukes. You would have the Hatsfields and McCoy's out in the rural areas, with the Crips and MS-13 in the Urban areas. Plus every tom, dick and harry with a pistol/rifle.

And then there is just the sheer fucking size of the Continental United States. Its huge, unlike Russia huge, people actually live throughout most of it. To occupy even the coasts would require a dedicated force of millions of troops for decades.

US population is 350 million now famalam.

considering there are close to 300 million guns and an unknown amount but likely trillion rounds of ammunition in the continental US, long enough

I think it would also be amusing to see the Bloods, Crips, etc. gang up on the invaders, it would be a happening on a glorious scale.

I'm talking legals.

And that 50 million wouldn't make a difference unless nukes were involved.

My only wish is that Powers Booth leads my local militia.

>bloods and crips doing something other than selling drugs and fighting over territory

shit nigger. What do you think the #BLM is for

I'm sorry, but I thought the Soviet Union was disbanded.

Commies will always be Commies, Comrade Toothpaste.

>tfw you have gold, silver, food, water and purifiers, guns, ammo and gasoline stored in your home

Truly comfy

>38 years old, go to the gym 5 days a week and could pass the Navy Seals physical, 2 inch group at 20 yards with my S&W 5906, 2.5 inch group at 200 yards with my Remington 700P 7mm RemMag, experienced medic, 80 comfy innawoods acres Up North with a dedicated aquifer, carburetor-run 1974 Honda CB750 and knowledge of every back road in the Lower Peninsula.

Comfy to the max, yo.