So what will happen in the sequel? Will we see Nick's mom...

So what will happen in the sequel? Will we see Nick's mom? Does Zootopia's species relations truly recover after the savage predators incidents? Will Finnick take over the popsicle stand?

Other urls found in this thread:

tinypic.com/r/2rhkymr/9
discord.gg/b9GVDNu
vimeo.com/172137346
vimeo.com/search?q=zootopia
vimeo.com/169882841
vimeo.com/169883383
vimeo.com/167648053
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>So what will happen in the sequel?
cheek smooshing

They'll start taking selfies together, like in the promo material.

if they make a series, what channel should it be on? Disney,XD, or Junior?

So what did the predators eat in the first movie?

reptiles
e
p
t
i
l
e
s

>nigger and a chink

Of course.

racial fear

I'm feeling culturally enriched already

>posting a horsefuckers art

lord have mercy on this degenerate

He expected anything else from a Zfag
Come on, Jim. Keep up

>The fox is a nigger
I've seen it all.

that is why furfags in general should be eradicated

i can kinda meet you halfway on the black nick thing, but judy's from the zootopia universe's midwest

she'd be a country bumpkin, white as fuck

>Tumblr

every

fucking

time

RendermAnon here with a high res version redy for actual review.

tinypic.com/r/2rhkymr/9

Pls not too much bully.

>i can kinda meet you halfway on the black nick thing,

The fur colour still looks off, foot armour and leg stuff is too blue, belt too brown, fur itself seems too thin.

Making progress though

A reminder that we have a discord to keep a base of Sup Forums anons together after janny goes on another purge:

discord.gg/b9GVDNu

To me, the fox ought to be your average New York Jew.

>finnick
>he's huge
>bigger than Judy even
>Standing in the background
>on nothing

Finnick confirmed for 7'

How the fuck are you able to tell who drew it? It just looks like art to me. Maybe YOU are the horsefucker.

>sequel

their story was told.

the real protagonist is the city itself.

do you guys think there s a zootopia version of furries that actually dress like humans?
how would they be called?

autistics

>They actually get married in the end, in a small courthouse ceremony.

I liked this movie because the fox was cute.

Got some time to kill, any fun draw requests?

Get in line, buddy.

vimeo.com/172137346

whaddya know.

this is how they animate.

It's always been the process, there's even a fully 2D animated video of Frozen out there.
Shit looks tedious as fuck.

We're all rather depressed, so something depressing.

Man, I forgot vimeo exists.
A lot of neat unseen clips there seeing that animators usually post their reels in it.

>you will never live in zootopia

found same clip on willfanofmany's account, i think he's a content thief.

That's only depressing if I'd be guaranteed a Judy gf for doing so. I can imagine being any other character is equally as shit as real life.

vimeo.com/search?q=zootopia

accidentaly found more clips.

>Zootopia is literally the American melting pot
>"You will never live in Zootopia"
Just go live in the United States, user!

Neat

Fur is too brown. But here's a tip for you.

According to the interviews, when making Judy, WDAS realized that grey fur is boring and quickly becomes an uninteresting spot to human the eye, so they added a subtle shade of purple to liven it up. That's also how Judy got her violet eyes.

Have you tried that?

its not about that,its about cute colorful animals,if i wanted to talk to people i d go outside
animals dont judge

it looks like norm of the north.

sorta

They even uploaded the DMV story reel, this is great.
vimeo.com/169882841

Nick's even smugger in 2D.

>mfw I found out that Mayor Lionheart is voiced by the insane band teacher from Whiplash

DELETE THIS NOW.

>gee i wonder who drew him

>the insane band teacher from Whiplash
>Not the greatest news editor of all time

Holy shit, these are some rare gems.
vimeo.com/169883383

>tfw he doesn't acting as good as in Whiplash
STOP READING YOUR FUCKING TEXT AND ACT FOR FUCK SAKE!!!

Those are neat... gotta find some way to download those onto a phone. :-/

these fucking collars simply imply "this person is worse than others", meaning already there's something wrong with the city.

Heh

The more they worked on it, the more the team realised how fucked up the collar idea was due to all the implications they begun to discover.
I also seem to recall that the team felt physically depressed due to how fucked up the world was.

yeah, it was easy way to make "muh feel" scenes.

but somehow they kept digging deeper, was that because of director's ignorance?

Fucking this

This would be great

This would be terrible and ruin the joke

Not necessarily ignorance, but when you've dug yourself so deep, it's hard to find a way out.
It was when the showed the first rough cut to Pixar when they were told "They [Nick] wouldn't want to save the city, it's irredeemable, they would just leave".

That's when the team revamped the story and setting, but then they couldn't the script to work properly since they kept Nick as the lead character.
When they switched Judy in to be the lead, with Nick as co-lead, everything fell into place. IIRC the director/producer said "It was like having all the puzzle pieces fall into place" or something along those lines.

>I'm not a furry
How is it that everyone who has ever said that phrase was a furry the whole time.

everything went better than expected, but it DOES leave a bad taste in mouth.

What that the team had to face the hard truth of writing where this great idea you have doesn't work with the story you want to write?

your lack of commas confuse me, but i think i get it.

still on the fence about the future of the franchise, it has potential.. or had.

Yeah, it's a "I'm not racist, but damn those blacks at the corner are annoying, am I right?" instead of simply saying "those guys over there annoy me" kind of thing.

If the author wasn't furry he/she would simply said "I loved that movie" or somwthing like that.

It was a great idea for a noir movie with a bitter or a botter-sweet ending. But if you want to make a family friendly Disney film with a message about tolerance and happy smiles all around at the end, the collars made it fucking impossible to pull off.

I understand why they kept the collars for so long. From a storytelling and wordbuilding perspective, it's a great idea. But not for PG Disney movie. Good idea, wrong movie.

reverse Emperor's New Groove.

a single outsider would convince them out of this torture device.

Chin up, lad.
Here's a not so depressing quickie.

Thanks mate. Great as always.

good stuff, m8!

Fish and bugs. You can see a fish market in one scene and supposedly there is a "bugburga" wrapper in the movie somewhere.

Both you and I and this whole board know all of you faggots just want to see the rabbit and the fox fuck.

Probably going to get banned now

for what, deleted character from concept art?

Honey and Wilde Times are the two main things I wish had survived from the shock collar setting.

Oh, I thought it was OC.

Why are people actually getting banned for OC though. I've seen some of the stuff people are getting 3 day bans for, and it's just ordinary oc, nothing even remotely lewd about it

Not necessarily SEE, but any official acknowledgement of them being together would be nice.

i dunno, honey was retool, wilde times can be retooled too.

kind of "celebrate our differences" place.

>he doesn't want a healthy platonic relationship
Shit taste, senpai.

Honey's model was used for the honey badger doctor, but I wish she'd had a bigger role.

>those faces
>You know the thing about an animal, they've got...lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eye. When they come at ya, they don't seem to be livin'. Until they hustle ya and those black eyes roll over white.

>saving my collage

cool.

Well they did reuse the warehouse by the docks where Wilde Times was supposed to be as a part of the background in the bridge scene.

they want the inside stuff though.

we better see nicks mom and Judy thinking nick likes some one else.

god damn that amount of pure smug can't be safe. He's like a singularity of smugness or something. If he got any more smug there might be some kind of critical smugness mass.

I don't think there's any point putting a love interest sub-plot, there's too much potential for the world for it to be essential to the story and don't forget everything has to fit only under an hour and 45 minutes.
I doubt think Disney's gonna be pandering to shipfags anytime soon.

>Don't forget, you're them forever

What is this based from?

>vimeo.com/167648053

oh god, it's even more brutal than I thought.

>with this collar zootopia ACCEPTS me.
>accepts
>"daddy is just happy for you"

>the only official 'nude" picture of judy.