DC Films News Dump

Suicide Squad has surpassed expectations in test screenings. David Ayer is extremely keen on making Suicide Squad 2. David Ayer has already began writing ideas for the film including new members such as Bronze Tiger, Sports Master, and King Shark.

Barry Allen will sacrifice himself in Justice League so that Wally West can become the new Flash in Rick Famuyiwa's film.

A Deathstroke film is rumored for early production with a director short list as follows: Joe Johnston, Paul Greengrass, Tsui Hark, and more.

Warner Bros. will be attending SDCC with a Wonder Woman Teaser, Suicide Squad trailer 3, and a CGI sneak peak at Justice League.

>Suicide Squad has surpassed expectations in test screenings
Someone clapped for it that wasn't on the company payroll?

>Barry widely considered the most interesting part of JL so far
>most of Ricks reading material has been about Barry
>Barry is like 23 so Wally is probably about 10 years old
Please stop

None of this is news, btw, it's just conjecture and wishful thinking.
Not to be confused with actual, sourceable news about anything.

Source: my ass

>Bronze Tiger and King Shark
YES

DO IT

>Bronze Tiger, Sports Master, and King Shark.
secret six movie when?

Deathstroke could make for an interesting in a movie. Never really been a big fan of the character, but I do see the appeal

>Ayer has already began writing ideas for the film including new members such as Bronze Tiger, Sports Master, and King Shark.

Call me when Killer Frost joins the team.

They basically put the most talented writer they could find in the industry on his book for Rebirth, which bodes well for treatment of the character for the future.

I just hope we get plots outside of Jericho and Rose.

No MOS 2?

>Suicide Squad has surpassed expectations in test screenings
This feels familiar...

She'll be replaced with Captain Cold.

Good. Hate the waifuposters.

You're just being paranoid

>Krypton's final season will feature a young Jor El and General Zod

>Sinestro will be the Green Lantern in Justice League 2

>Man of Steel 2 will feature Metallo and Parasite

>At the end of Justice League 2, Batman meets a kid named Terry McGinnis

>Captain Boomerang is getting a TV show

Yeah, I can lie too.

>Barry Allen will sacrifice himself

Thank God, I can't stand that tumblr faggot that is going to play Barry.

Also, a Deathstroke solo movie sounds like a terrible idea. He's the Teen Titans villain, this whole anti-hero vibe they've trying to push into him in the last years is just dumb.

Hope they can find a big enough dump truck of money to get George Miller to do something.

I think I know who's payroll you on.

A Deathstroke movie could set him up to ba an antagonist in a Teen Titans movie.I agree that Deathstroke works better as a villain or anti-villain but not as an antihero.

>1.png
>1.jpg
POTTERY

Nice buzzword, user. :)

>ctrl+f Green Lantern

still not interested

>Barry Allen will sacrifice himself in Justice League so that Wally West can become the new Flash in Rick Famuyiwa's film.

You lost all credibility with this line. Learn to make better fake rumor thread

>tfw Americans clap at movies

WB insider here
This hasn't been shown in any of the press releases but all the "Gods" in Wonder Woman are done as Hand Drawn Cell Animation (like roger rabbit)

>Barry Allen will sacrifice himself in Justice League so that Wally West can become the new Flash in Rick Famuyiwa's film.

I know this is fake but I'd suck dicks to get to see this happen.