What is Sean Penn's problem?

what is Sean Penn's problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.phun.org/index.php?threads/dylan-penn-leaked-condemned-elvis-nixon-and-flag-day.1800220/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did he catch the guy phoneposting fascist pepes?

Why is Claire Underwood there?

well for one, his skin is literally the same color as that wall

fugg

He must have severe blood pressure issues with his skin looking all red like that

na his daughters nudes and schlicking video got leaked

Being on the run and having to look over your shoulder every day from the worst cartel leader in 20 years or so takes a lot out of a man.

why is manlets getting angry funny

Is he still freaking out about the El Chapo thing?

repercussions will never be the same

Why is there a police do not cross tape? Is the other guy his wife's boyfriend?

no shit?

Where are these pics? I need them so I can achieve sexual arousal and pleasure, usually to the point of orgasm (sexual climax). It is commonly done by touching, stroking, or massaging the penis or clitoris until an orgasm is achieved. Thanks in advance.

Wait, is he showing him a video of his own daughter sucking dick, with HIS phone?

Penn has sat and watched it himself

forum.phun.org/index.php?threads/dylan-penn-leaked-condemned-elvis-nixon-and-flag-day.1800220/

4plebs. org/tv/thread/84102753
They near the bottom of the thread as once posted thread was immediately deleted

I only saw pics, are there videos?

two. arent you lucky

Because no matter how angry they get they are powerless

Is there any context for this?
Why are they in public doing this?

publicity stunt, if you weren't an underage you would knew this was a common thing penn does. He's been doing that for the last 25 years

she da baby momma

if Sean Penn talked to you like this and started pointing in your face, what would you, as a man with dignity, do?

Ask him why he raped that woman and whether he feels bad about avoiding prison

tell him he sprays more than his daughters pussy

Never cheat on his wife again

If this druggie douche was dating your daughter you'd get all up in his face too

what the fuck

i wonder if he leaked it all for drug money

did he piss his pants?

Team America world police was a documentary

he looks like what would happen if Pete Townshend had a balding skinny-fat nu-male son

Pick up by the scruff of the neck because he's a manlet.

It's fashion you neckbeard virgin

She's 26
If she's still choosing to date cunts like this at her age, I'd be talking to her instead of him

What happened?

Sean Penn and his ex wife took a plane to NYC to confront their daughters boyfriend.

It is not known the reason, but Penn is showing the boyfriend a picture on his phone and yelling at him. It may be about her leaked nudes, about the boyfriend cheating, or maybe about drugs because he looks like a junkie.

Wow i hope Sean stomps his head in

sing to him la isla bonita

what do you do if your daughter brings this guy to dinner?

>forum.phun.org/index.php?threads/dylan-penn-leaked-condemned-elvis-nixon-and-flag-day.1800220/

you think penn jerked it to those pics?

more interesting plot than any film Penn has done in the last 10 years.

imagine being yelled at by that manlet. how could you ever take him seriously?

Should've been him to die instead of his brother

Yo gimmie dat "pissed my pants" fade.

kek

>not pissin'
all the kidz are doing it

Robin Wright-Penn

Really makes you think

>Sean Penn

Who is worse, Sean Penn, Pauly Shore, or Spike Lee?

Sean Paul

will he live out every fathers dream of killing his daughter's boyfriend?

did you know sean penn is the capital of cambodia

maybe she has daddy issu...wait..hmm

Kek

>consequences
Still I get this reference and applaud your effort

kill self, because obviously I did something wrong.

Sup Forums is LITERALLY TABLOID CENTRAL

FUCK YOU FUCKING IDIOTS ARE FUCKING CANCER FUCK YOU ALL

>getting this triggerd over faggot LA trends

KEKEKEK

This.

No fucking way.

I just realized Sean Penn and Sean Bean are two different people.

What the fuck?

sean penn's just a prick and his 26 year old daughter is old enough to not need father poking around her sexlife

does anyone else pretend sean penn is actually still this guy

barber: what kind of everything you want?

>CUZ MY TURN

isn't sean penn a notoriously violent psychopath

I went to Dylan Penn's seventeenth birthday party. It was a large affair, I'd say perhaps two hundred kids were in attendance. Every rich kid who attended Marin Academy was invited, and from there the invites spread to other Bay Area prep school kids, including yours truly. By the time my friends and I arrived at about ten, Dylan had already vomited several times (and in highly trafficked areas of the Penn home, including the back patio threshold, to which my friend and his bare foot could attest). Perhaps a dozen affluent, yet still unfailing sycophantic kids were huddled together in the kitchen, fawning over Dylan, such that we entered the party largely unnoticed.

Feeling disgusted and slighted as guests, we decided not the share the two grams of cocaine we had bought the afternoon prior in San Francisco. The guy who sold it to us affirmed that it was good stuff, unlike that of his competitors, which he claimed was cut with maltodextrin. It was the first time I had ever done cocaine. Imbued with my newfound chemical confidence, I made out with a girl from Head Royce whom I had known from prior engagements for about an hour. Nothing further happened and she must have gotten bored, because she went to bed at around three in the morning. At this time, I made it a point to pee in Mr. Penn's oleander. Several kids were still up, and one followed suit and peed next to me. I peed in the garden out of pettiness and spite, I think he just did so out of convenience.

Dawn came, though I had not slept a wink. Rather, I merely laid on the gingham-covered patio couch in a feverish trance for several hours. I slowly returned to the realm of the living as I drove eastward over the Bay Bridge, the rising sun in my eyes. I saw the unfortunate commuters flowing westward into the city on that Saturday morning, though I felt no pathos for the working man. I'd tasted the decadence of the rich, of the elite, and I knew then that nothing would ever satiate me just like it.

>those jeans

Fucking hipster scum

>If this druggie douche

So she's got daddy issues, Sean Penn matches that description.