Rick and Morty may be canceled due to creative differences between Dan Harmon and Justin Roiland

en.koreaportal.com/articles/38432/20170620/rick-and-morty-season-3-cancellation-possible-amid-dan-harmon-justin-roiland-s-bad-blood-last-13-episodes-reportedly-airing-in-july-2017.htm
I hope they find common ground, Rick and Morty is the best TV show on air currently after Game of Thrones.

Reddit & Memey? Who gives a shit?

>koreaportal
nt fag

>Rick and Morty is the best TV show on air currently after Game of Thrones.
excellent bait

>koreaportal
sounds trustworthy

also reddit

So how would Sup Forums want it to end, Rick turns out to be Morty from the future or Rick learns he is actually God? I have a feeling this is going to be Community all over again.

would have been funny if you dropped "Memey" and kept "Reddit"

Oh no!! How will I get my fill of fake deep pseudo philosophical fart jokes now

I don't watch the show. A big bang happens and everything is reset so that they are a normal happy family. The end. I loved the Samurai Jack ending. That's the only way the show needed to end.

BOOM! BIG REVEAL!

>Rick turns out to be Morty from the future
there's no time travel involved in RnM.
t. I'm from Reddit

>I loved the Samurai Jack ending

morty is her mom's dad from the future

LOL pickle rick, love that shit, comfy as hell

Good, now they can't make fun of us anymroe.

I think what's going on is that Harmon keeps wanting to force in political bullcrap into the show, which the more apolitcal Justin does not agree with at all. If I had to bet on an outcome, Dan leaves or gets kicked off, Roiland prevails and the show either thrives or goes straight into the crapper the next year

This is no surprise at all. Harmon pushes everyone away. And imagine having a hangover around Justin Roiland screeching in that fucking caterwaul of his. Good for them both.

Probably the women writers they hired

BUUURRPPP THE SHOW'S CANCELLED MORTY GOD'S NOT REAL

there is no god huh *burp*

I like Harmon a lot but his autism ruins everything he touches

If Dan and the women left the show would end up looking like a series of Sup Forums posts about Pickle Rick and quasi-ironic atheism.

Burp shit on the floor burp Gods not real m...morty burp

This. Such a shame, I love Rick and Morty. Would be nice to have a fouth season.

Yea which is why I feel chevy chase wasn't in the wrong

that, his divorce, and this make me feel he's just an asshole

Harmon wants to make the show about the interpersonal conflicts of the family, Roiland just want to make funny noises and sell merchandise.

IS this show any good? Is it similar to Futurama?

The fact that Rick and Morty did an full episode of improvisation is so genius.

Fuck no, it's much better than Futurama. It's actually decent sci-fi aside from the humour.

Dan Harmon is reddit incarnate, Roiland visits Sup Forums and has refined taste in humor.

they're both wrong

dumb pickle poster

Really? I liked how Futurama's humour wasn't so surfaced and how it was intertwined.

>Bring woman writers
>Get canceled

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is bait for sure

If there was an actual plan for this show's plot then I hope this doesn't happen, but it doesn't seem like there was ... So many shows take off with a premise and nothing else and crash and burn because there is no creative direction.

Speaking of which, all Roiland does is play a drunk guy and little kid. What's so hard? Does he just not want to associate with the memes?

it ends with the show actually being funny and not "muh deep adult depressing cartoons"

You do.

This was all very predictable after "production delays". We've seen this before.

>trusting fake news

Woah! Those Adobe Flash skills.

huh?

About on par with Rick and Morty's animation.

>cancelling S3
> a month before it airs

Do these retards not realise what the lead up time for animation is? Or for tv shows in general? Why the fuck would they cancel a season that is almost certainly 90% complete.

It's on the level of Futurama's first few seasons imo. It is unequivocally better than everything after the movies. Anyone who says otherwise never took the time to watch either.

BIG REVEAL

>source: me

Heh.

>The fact that Rick and Morty did an full episode of improvisation is so genius.
No it's not. Loren Bouchard did that with his shows like Home Movies and Dr. Katz 20 years ago.

I turned myself into a pickle Morty.

I'M PICKLE RIIIIIICK!!!

I just checked this 'Dan' guys twitter and he posts like 10 anti-Trump posts a day. What ever side of the fence you are on this is a little obsessive no? I would say the same of someone posting 10 pro trump shill posts a day too mind you.

What I'm getting at is if he's the boss of the show do you think he'd let his politics seep into it? I think yes. This could be what the trouble is about.

Yeah he's the embodiement of a cuckold. All of Community was progressive garbage pandering to tumblrinas

>It's on the level of Futurama's first few seasons imo

Yeah, you're probably right, the first seasons of Futurama had some golden moments. I was too harsh.

Futurama got pretty fucking shitty as the show went on.

How did Harmon even get his name on this show, what does he do? The Doc and Morty pilot, the voices, the improv are all Justin

no it wouldn't you tard

writing

this is an anonymous board.
tripfags are not welcome.

Dan Harmon is absolute cancer. Roiland seems pretty cool though.

so all the worst parts of the show?

Adding onto this:
I just checked out Dans counterpart Justins twitter and it's literally nothing political. Just your normal everyday tweets and jokes and Rick and Morty things.
This, as far as i'm concerned, is further evidence towards the fact that both heads want the show to go in different directions which is leading to confrontation and strife.

Keep politics out of my cartoons and television shows please thank you.

I for one am glad that "reddit: the nihilistic and sophisticated tv cartoon show"

is over

>Episode 2 spoilers have even claimed that Rick would be able to escape from the Galactic Federation Prison.
What did they mean by this?

Fake news is conjecture. Nothing fake about Rick and Morty's extended hiatus. Nothing fake about Harmon being kicked off of his own show before because of "tensions". "Fake" part of article is speculation as to why this is happening - irrelevant. Writing is on the wall - cancelled soon!

It's not bait. Go on Youtube or Reddit and you'll see.

DO PEOPLE HERE ACTUALLY LIKE THIS SHOW OR NOT

i swear this argument is like Messi v. Ronaldo on Sup Forums, or traps vs no traps on Sup Forums. i just can't find a consensus

IS

THIS

SHOW

GOOD

OR

NOT

>Rick and Morty is the best TV show on air currently after Game of Thrones
Horrible, shit tier bait

Aqua Teen Hunger Force was full of improv too.

you know, here's a wild idea, you could watch an episode and form an opinion independently

Simpsons did it

So has anyone checked the link's "source" to see that it mentions exactly nothing referencing this?

that's weird, i don't remember asking myself if i liked the show. i think it was more along the lines of if everyone else here liked it or not

random unrelated question: have you ever been checked for autism?

>current year
>forming your own opinion on Sup Forums

>w-what is the right opinion so i can circle jerk along

>*BUURRRRP* God's not real Morty
>the redditor begins to chuckle
>L-life is pointless Morty, your *URP* parents are fucking idiots
>the redditor laughs out loud, spewing Cheetoh crumbs all over his desk
>W-wake up fucking sheeple, everybody is an idiot but me
>the redditor can hardly contain his full bellied laughter as chortles begin to fill the room
>WUBALABADUBDUB POOPY DOOP FUCK SHIT
>The redditor starts convulsing on the floor, gasping for air between spasms of laughter
>mmmm get schwifty
>the redditor's heart explodes and he dies

>rick and morty
>good

Pick one. Seriously.

wew lad

not him but that just mean popular isn't it? way different than being the best

did anyone watch that one twitch live stream with dan harmon a couple months ago? He was a trashy drunk because he's a massive cuck with his devorced wife. It was super cringey to watch. I knew it would be a miracle if he managed to make another season.

Is Sup Forums nowadays literally comprised of 80% underage fags?

>couldn't deny whether he was autismo or not

top kek

>Sperm swimming towards an egg hentai meme
I don't know why but I find this both really fucked up and intensely arousing.

>Dan Harmon interfering too hard with Justin Roiland's brainchild
Saw this coming.
The entire Szechuan sauce arc is Dan Harmon interfering, talentless hack.

Because it stimulates the part of your brain that makes you want to reproduce.

No, seriously, look it up.

it's bretty good

No, the consensus is boldly "GoT is the best show ever! It gets better with every season!" Doesn't mean it's the best show ever, it just means most people think it is.

This looks like it was drawn by an 80s Saturday Morning cartoon artist with a gun to his head. Superficially trying to look like classic cartoons, it confuses 30s rubber-hose style with 40s pear and sphere style and gets every aspect of both styles wrong.

No clear distinct shapes in the design or poses. Everything is cluttered. The clothes don't follow the forms underneath - they bulge out in awkward wrong directions. It's not visually funny or well designed or remotely human. It's completely contrived, awkward and insincere. It screams "lie".

Messi is better than Ronaldo
Traps are gay but that's fine
The show is OK and can be funny sometimes, but can also be pretty cringy.

I wish. This shit makes too much money for the Jews to stand by idly.

I figured as much. It scares me a little because no one deserves my shitty genes.

>wanting a consensus from this shithole
why

PICKLE ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

mom walks in

I believe other cast members felt Chevy was impossible to work with too.

Ultimately Chevy was proven right. Dan was shit and the show turned to shit. But even if you're right, no one sides with an asshole.

its reddit.

>this 'Dan' guy

why are you phrasing that as if he's a fake person? Why is his name in quotes? Dan Harmon is real. This post reads like it was written by either a 13 year old or a poorly programmed AI, what the hell.

I could care less about Rick and Morty but the bad blood between Dan and Justin makes me sad. I met both years ago when they were both young hopefuls doing Channel101, that was a hell of a project to be a part of. So much comraderie between creators and a genuine love of the craft, it's bittersweet to see them both successful and at each others' throats.

They should remember when they both did shit like Laser Fart, The Lynx, Unbelievable Tales, etc and move on. Rick and Morty isn't worth it.

Justin used to shitpost Sup Forums (probably still does) and contribute to Encyclopedia Dramatica.

I always thought that it was Roiland's show, and Harmon was just like his buddy that wobles around, cracks jokes, and casually giving advices. Didn't thought that he is so vital for the show
Community was great btw

English is not my first language. The quotes were my take on a common bit you see in television shows where a character is unfamiliar with someone and so uses air quotes when they say their name. Your post reads like you have autism though if you felt the need to ask me this.