How the fuck do you hit your acting peak as a child? Wouldn't you normally improve in a craft you dedicate your life to?

How the fuck do you hit your acting peak as a child? Wouldn't you normally improve in a craft you dedicate your life to?
Also Gary Oldman was kinda shit here, despite the memes.

I see it more as punching above her weight. Didn't she end up in therapy afterwards? It must have taken a toll.

I thought EVERYONE was great in it.

If you see a great child performance know that nearly all the credit goes to the director because kids still don't have that level of self-awareness and the director is everything in those situations.

Elaborate user

She was never good, simply less shit in Leon.

What do you mean?

Because she wasnt acting in Leon, she was playing pretend.

I literally just watched that movie today user what the fuck?

YOU ARE NOW AWARE THAT'S ALL ACTING IS.

I think she's grown in her career and has better performances (Black Swan, for an obvious one). Like I think the director counts a lot, though I wouldn't go as far.

Black Swan is the only one

prequels made her forget what acting is

The only difficult thing she had to do in that movie was cry, so we were all impressed because she was a kid. And guess what? It turned out that crying was the only thing she was ever good at.

In other news she's also a female.

do people actually like this film? isn't it, you know, really fucking terrible?

most females are good at acting weak

>isn't it, you know, really fucking terrible?

No

>I think the director counts a lot, though I wouldn't go as far.

It's literally all the director. Dunst is another actor who seems mediocre when paired with a boring director but totally shines when she's working with someone who knows how to actually direct. I think Portman is a fantastic actor, but it's all up to the director to push her into that level.

who cares?
it's got cunny

is it pedo to be attracted to this character?

depends what kind of attraction

I didn't want to totally discount her talent, but yeah. Prequels...

Violent sexual attraction

pedo

wew lad

Jackie, Black Swan and Closer are far better performances

Apart from the haircut, her style in that pic is pretty trendy right now.

loli style?